• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ever Notice How There's So Much Violence When Black Lives Matter Savages Are Around?

D

Deleted member 21794

We've seen it before. Now it's happened again. This time in Virginia. The evidence is clear:

Now... the driver of the car is a pig and should be prosecuted. That's not even debatable. But look at who initiated the violence:

Witnesses said moments before the car plowed into the crowd, a counter-protester had allegedly thrown a rock at the car, causing the driver to swivel around and ram into people and two cars in its way.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4783914/White-nationalists-hold-torch-lit-march-UVA-campus.html#ixzz4pdQZlxmM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh and by the way Terry McAuliffe, all Americans have a right to be in Virginia, whether it be white nationalists or the racists from Black Lives Matter:

Virginia Gov Terry McAuliffe strongly condemned all of the so-called 'patriotic' white nationalists during a press conference Saturday evening.

'Go home. You are not wanted in this great commonwealth,' McAuliffe proclaimed. 'You are not patriots. You came here today to hurt people and that is not patriotic,' McAuliffe added.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4783914/White-nationalists-hold-torch-lit-march-UVA-campus.html#ixzz4pdR4ngIM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Black Lives Matter is a racist, terrorist group- along with their leftist pals at Antifa. They must be dealt with harshly to prevent more violence.

Witnesses said moments before the car plowed into the crowd, a counter-protester had allegedly thrown a rock at the car, causing the driver to swivel around and ram into people and two cars in its way.
Do we have any witnesses who saw what provoked the rock thrower?
Do you believe white supremacists are "just another side" of this debate?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/13/trump-charlottesville-disgrace-white-nationalists-not-another-side-cheri-jacobus-column/562740001/

"Trump's Charlottesville disgrace: White supremacists aren't just another 'side'
Cheri Jacobus, Opinion contributorPublished 6:00 a.m. ET Aug. 13, 2017"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/13/trump-charlottesville-disgrace-white-nationalists-not-another-side-cheri-jacobus-column/562740001/

"Trump's Charlottesville disgrace: White supremacists aren't just another 'side'

Whoever they were, whatever you think of them, they had a permit to protest and hold a Rally --------------- Antifa will close down that possibility as they have done here - that is not civilization -

connieb

Senator

Of course they are just another side. People have the right to hold any opinion and every opinion is equally valid. You may disagree with them. They may disagree with you. So what? What is it about leftists that they have to insist everyone agrees with them? Why can't you people just live and let live and ignore people you think are wrong?

D

Deleted member 21794

Just as Black Lives Matter, a proven racist organization, is a side of "the debate", so are white supremacists.

The fact remains: violence seems to follow Black Lives Matter wherever they go, most of the time with them instigating it.

But at this point, I should certainly include Antifa in my thesis. Are they just another side of the debate?

D

Deleted member 21794

Of course they are just another side. People have the right to hold any opinion and every opinion is equally valid. You may disagree with them. They may disagree with you. So what? What is it about leftists that they have to insist everyone agrees with them? Why can't you people just live and let live and ignore people you think are wrong?
I wonder if GP realizes just how much of himself he revealed- as though the savages from BLM are "just another side of the argument" but the other side of the argument isn't. There you have it. Once again, it's leftists who want special rights.

D

Deleted member 21794

Whoever they were, whatever you think of them, they had a permit to protest and hold a Rally --------------- Antifa will close down that possibility as they have done here - that is not civilization -
BAM! There it is! You have the left, in this case led by VA governor Terry McAuliffe, deciding who does and who doesn't have the right to free speech and peaceful assembly.

I am 90% certain it is the left that incited the violence at this rally- not that we'll get the truth from the establishment media.

S

Sickofleft

I think the far fringes on both sides have enough losers to go around.

D

Deleted member 21794

I think the far fringes on both sides have enough losers to go around.
Agreed, though I would still point out it's leftists who have been dominating the violence market in recent years.

That certainly does not excuse murdering with one's vehicle. Having a rock thrown at your vehicle does not appear to be a reason to mow down a crowd. If he was able to reverse his way from the scene after his attack, he most certainly could have reversed without any violence.

BAM! There it is! You have the left, in this case led by VA governor Terry McAuliffe, deciding who does and who doesn't have the right to free speech and peaceful assembly.

I am 90% certain it is the left that incited the violence at this rally- not that we'll get the truth from the establishment media.
Make that 99% sure - that is what Antifa do and yes the Press and Establishment will be on their side - you are alone.

D

Deleted member 21794

Make that 99% sure - that is what Antifa do and yes the Press and Establishment will be on their side - you are alone.
The American left should be careful what they pray for. They clearly want violence. We normal people are normally against violence. Once they coax we normal people out into the streets, they are going to realize how completely outmatched and outclassed they are.

The American left should be careful what they pray for. They clearly want violence. We normal people are normally against violence. Once they coax we normal people out into the streets, they are going to realize how completely outmatched and outclassed they are.
Don't you think that the Establishment isn't prepared for any reaction? If you are gonna do it it will have to be huge or somehow special.

Just as Black Lives Matter, a proven racist organization, is a side of "the debate", so are white supremacists.

The fact remains: violence seems to follow Black Lives Matter wherever they go, most of the time with them instigating it.

But at this point, I should certainly include Antifa in my thesis. Are they just another side of the debate?

Do you see how one side of this debate celebrates chattel slavery and Jim Crow and the other side condemns both aspects of "white power."? The blatant racial hatred of the white supremacists with their torches and Nazi salutes isn't a "side" that should go unchallenged, right?

connieb

Senator
It's why they were so schooled Trump won. They were so used to normal people being polite and not engaging them on their insanity, not arguing with them and in generally following Miss Manners' rules that it is impolite to discuss politics and controversial issues in social settings, resulting in most of us just smiling politely, trying to change the subject, and then if all else fails finding a way to escape, that they had no idea how few people really agreed with them.

I have friends and family post all sorts of virulent leftist stuff. I disagree profoundly with them, but keeping the peace, and knowing that they are incapable of agreeing to disagree , I never comment.... because I
Am the bigger person and I can accept that despite their disgusting political rhetoric I like them for other reasons. You know... this thing called tolerance....

This is the "civilization" white nationalists celebrate

Where did you get the idea it will not go unanswered?

Does that mean there was a similar moral equivalency between Hitler's Nazis and the allied forces opposing them? Don't bother pointing out obvious legalities like a formal state of war. Was their moral equivalency between Hitler's forces and those fighting against him?

This is the "civilization" white nationalists celebrate

Where did you get the idea it will not go unanswered?
How old is that photo? And btw don't Black Lives Matter hold the same beliefs in reverse? I know Mohammed Ali did as did The Panthers -------------- But that is not mine to argue - Freedom of assembly, to protest and freedom of speech are - be careful of it is all I am saying -

This is not about challenging other beliefs - I promise you it is not - Antifa will close down all debate - it will make all protest impossible - you will rue the day -