• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Every aspect of our politic is a joke.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
From our directionless boor of a president, to his political opposition that continually postures as though on The high ground but instead emulate him or worse. Our Congress is thumbing down faster than our school standards, and we're all priivy to a day in and day out unfolding of a spectacle the likes of which I think it's safe to assume none of us ever thought we would see.

We've rocketed right past catch phrases like the swamp, straight down into gutter politics of the worst kind that our leaders strive day after day to outdo one another and push us past what we thought was the floor.

we live in an era because of their efforts where we're past the simple slander of racial insinuation, and poor political posturing,.. instead were delivered continual grandstanding for the sake of media sound bites and an open outright hostility towards those that don't align with our politics. We've had to endure open calls for violence across the political spectrum

Today we get to endure another degrading embarrassing degeneration of what was once a respected Congress... Let's see what else unfolds..

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
From our directionless boor of a president, to his political opposition that continually postures as though on The high ground but instead emulate him or worse. Our Congress is thumbing down faster than our school standards, and we're all priivy to a day in and day out unfolding of a spectacle the likes of which I think it's safe to assume none of us ever thought we would see.

We've rocketed right past catch phrases like the swamp, straight down into gutter politics of the worst kind that our leaders strive day after day to outdo one another and push us past what we thought was the floor.

we live in an era because of their efforts where we're past the simple slander of racial insinuation, and poor political posturing,.. instead were delivered continual grandstanding for the sake of media sound bites and an open outright hostility towards those that don't align with our politics. We've had to endure open calls for violence across the political spectrum

Today we get to endure another degrading embarrassing degeneration of what was once a respected Congress... Let's see what else unfolds..
I agree.

Part of it is the 24/7 news cycle and rush to judgement because of social media and the internet. If this was pre-internet and cable tv, would anyone have ever heard of AOC a freshmen house member?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree.

Part of it is the 24/7 news cycle and rush to judgement because of social media and the internet. If this was pre-internet and cable tv, would anyone have ever heard of AOC a freshmen house member?
We literally live in a time when people are branded (racist, bigot, fill in the blank) for their views

They are physically attacked for it too.

There should be zero tolerance for any politicians that dont fight against such hatred.

Instead...