• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Every single person in my family is voting for Trump. Every one of my friends

Barbella

Senator
is voting for Trump. Casual acquaintances with whom I've broached the subject is voting for Trump. Hmmmm.....

And do you want to know why? Here's why:

He’s unafraid. He’s upbeat. He’s funny. He despises political correctness (as anybody with half a brain does). He’s so rich no one can buy him, has an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous wife the likes of which we have never seen as first lady (not even Jackie O, well maybe Dolly Madison) and most of all he really, truly loves America. Of course, compared to the incumbent, a dead centipede loves America, but you know what I mean. He’s an all-American success story and that’s what we need right now — a winner, even a braggart. He’s also, as my wife Sheryl says, “bad medicine,” just the kind of medicine we need in extreme times.

Now I could change my mind on a dime, as we all could, or indeed as I have, if other information comes to light or if Donald starts to act looney or, more precisely, excessively looney. But as of now, it would be dishonest not to say that not only he is the frontrunner, he is THE MAN. I can think of no greater antidote to Obama than a Trump presidency.

Well, yes, I can. It would be a Trump/Carson presidency. Watching Dennis Miller Wednesday night, I see he is on my wave length. He’s talking about a Trump/Carson ticket too. And while we’re at it, throw Carly Fiorina in as secretary of State or Treasury.

What Carly, Ben and Donald all have in common is obvious. It’s why we like them. None of them are career politicians. Double bravo for that.

http://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/2015/08/20/no-more-politicians-the-presidency-is-trumps-to-lose/?singlepage=true

In other words.... we're tired of the same old shit. We're ready to take our chances with someone completely different this time around. Can't get much worse, anyway....

Barbella

Senator
If you're looking for entertainment, Trump's your guy alright. :D
I was actually looking for, you know, an administration and a President who would deliver what they promised....

THAT didn't materialize. At this point, what have I got to lose?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I was actually looking for, you know, an administration and a President who would deliver what they promised....

You might want to keep asking yourself that, maybe it'll come to you eventually.

Jen

Senator
is voting for Trump. Casual acquaintances with whom I've broached the subject is voting for Trump. Hmmmm.....

He’s unafraid. He’s upbeat. He’s funny. He despises political correctness (as anybody with half a brain does). He’s so rich no one can buy him, has an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous wife the likes of which we have never seen as first lady (not even Jackie O, well maybe Dolly Madison) and most of all he really, truly loves America. Of course, compared to the incumbent, a dead centipede loves America, but you know what I mean. He’s an all-American success story and that’s what we need right now — a winner, even a braggart. He’s also, as my wife Sheryl says, “bad medicine,” just the kind of medicine we need in extreme times.

Now I could change my mind on a dime, as we all could, or indeed as I have, if other information comes to light or if Donald starts to act looney or, more precisely, excessively looney. But as of now, it would be dishonest not to say that not only he is the frontrunner, he is THE MAN. I can think of no greater antidote to Obama than a Trump presidency.

Well, yes, I can. It would be a Trump/Carson presidency. Watching Dennis Miller Wednesday night, I see he is on my wave length. He’s talking about a Trump/Carson ticket too. And while we’re at it, throw Carly Fiorina in as secretary of State or Treasury.

What Carly, Ben and Donald all have in common is obvious. It’s why we like them. None of them are career politicians. Double bravo for that.

http://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/2015/08/20/no-more-politicians-the-presidency-is-trumps-to-lose/?singlepage=true

In other words.... we're tired of the same old shit. We're ready to take our chances with someone completely different this time around. Can't get much worse, anyway....
Here is the dream team to take the reins in January of 2017.
Add Ben Carson to that and it can't be beat.

Bugsy McGurk

President

You seem to think Trump has actually advanced any policies (besides his "huge wall paid for by Mexico" nonsense).

But he sneered at the notion that he should have to articulate policies.

So he's really not "promising" anything.

But he did say not to worry - that his policies will be "wonderful"!

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

look what libs offer: