• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Every time the race card is played...

... I'll be asking if it is another Jussie Smollet.

Or,

"Are we being Jussied?"

"Are you Jussie'n me?"

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
... I'll be asking if it is another Jussie Smollet.

Or,

"Are we being Jussied?"

"Are you Jussie'n me?"
That's cute. Reminds me of how being " lynched" is so named because there was a White man named Lynch who taught slaveowners how to treat their slaves. Google it: the Willie Lynch letter.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
That's cute. Reminds me of how being " lynched" is so named because there was a White man named Lynch who taught slaveowners how to treat their slaves. Google it: the Willie Lynch letter.
Would you believe whites were hung as well?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Were Whites held in chattel slavery? And please don't talk about the Irish. They weren't in chattel slavery.
You realize that every race in history has been enslaved at some point, right?

What other races were slaves besides blacks?
https://www.weknowtheanswer.com/q/what-other-races-were-slaves...
Every race has experienced slavery. The Romans took slaves from every group they encountered and sold them in Rome. The Chinese took slaves. Native American tribes (both North and South America) took slaves. Africans enslaved each other long before Europeans bought them. Even Jews in Israel had slaves and most of those were their own people.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
You realize that every race in history has been enslaved at some point, right?

What other races were slaves besides blacks?
https://www.weknowtheanswer.com/q/what-other-races-were-slaves...
Every race has experienced slavery. The Romans took slaves from every group they encountered and sold them in Rome. The Chinese took slaves. Native American tribes (both North and South America) took slaves. Africans enslaved each other long before Europeans bought them. Even Jews in Israel had slaves and most of those were their own people.
What others race besides Blacks were enslaved in the United States of America? Which race was Willie Lynch talking about? Remember, I was talking about how the word "lynch" came into being.

Have blacks ever been slave owners anywhere in the world and mistreated their slaves, killed them? There were black slave owners who mistreated their slaves (probably killed them) here in the U.S. right up to the beginning of the Civil War. A war that cost 750,000 lives and great loss of wealth by the slave owners.

Last edited:
What others race besides Blacks were enslaved in the United States of America? Which race was Willie Lynch talking about? Remember, I was talking about how the word "lynch" came into being.
Please, you know you were trying to make some kind of moral claim. Get over being black like I got over being brown already.