• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Exact way Mexico will pay for WALL......Libs will be pissed

Spamature

President
Come make me "Shut Up" boy...........

No loud mouth panty waste will get in my face and walk away untouched..........

Especially YOU libs that piss on Veterans and never served in my military....................

FVCK YOU and all those like YOU
Calm down now. I don't want you to blow a gasket. You need to get that hate out of your heart. I know just the man that can help you.

Help this lost soul Dr Manning !

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It's smarter to stop the flow of drugs and weapons from coming in the US first. If we don't, the number of people using those drugs and weapons will just keep adding up. More and more people will become addicted & more and more people will be killed. Fix the problem that is causing it first.
The victims of drug addiction are victims of self-inflicted wounds. The money would be better spent keeping Mexican drug dealers out of the United States. I say build the wall and then the victims' supply will dry up and those victims will have to find another affliction to victimize them.

Spamature

President
The victims of drug addiction are victims of self-inflicted wounds. The money would be better spent keeping Mexican drug dealers out of the United States. I say build the wall and then the victims' supply will dry up and those victims will have to find another affliction to victimize them.
An ocean did not stop drugs from flooding in from South America or the Golden Triangle. What in the world makes you think a wall will stop them now ?

Caroljo

Senator
An ocean did not stop drugs from flooding in from South America or the Golden Triangle. What in the world makes you think a wall will stop them now ?
So you think we shouldn't do anything about it....just let it keep happening without even trying to do anything. If nothing else, it'll slow down the drug trafficking and guns quite a lot. No, it won't completely stop it from happening, but it's SOMETHING. Doing nothing about it is not the answer.

TheResister

Council Member
So you think we shouldn't do anything about it....just let it keep happening without even trying to do anything. If nothing else, it'll slow down the drug trafficking and guns quite a lot. No, it won't completely stop it from happening, but it's SOMETHING. Doing nothing about it is not the answer.
Guns? From Mexico??? Do tell.

There are cheaper and more effective ways to deal with drugs than attempting to rebuild the Berlin Wall around our U.S. border.

Caroljo

Senator
Guns? From Mexico??? Do tell.

There are cheaper and more effective ways to deal with drugs than attempting to rebuild the Berlin Wall around our U.S. border.
Who said it was being built around the U.S. border? Are the also building one on the Canada line?

Spamature

President
I am saying your wall idea is a failed strategy that had been tried already. Just like trickle down (tax cuts for the rich and corp) . You keep ignoring the results and doing it over and over. It's crazy.

TheResister

Council Member
What are the cheaper and more effective ways?
You don't know how many times I have to repeat this, so bear with me.

1) We should simply stand down, allow employers to hire whomever in the Hell they want and give the undocumented immigrants a Guest Worker status to be here. To appease the haters, the undocumented immigrants would come forward and pay a fine IF they've already registered and got an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. According to the Chief Actuary of the Social(ist Security) Administration, 75 percent of theM already have. There would be no automatic path to citizenship associated with this.

2) INCENTIVIZE employers to hire Americans. Currently businesses pay a tax rate of around 39 percent. I would give tax breaks of substance for

A) Employers who hire an all American workforce

B) Tax breaks if the employer takes people off welfare, the unemployment line, and provides employment opportunities for the handicapped

C) Incentives to bring jobs back to the U.S.

D) A tax break for employers that hire people with criminal records, giving them a second chance.

We reduce the tax rate from 39 percent to as low as 12 percent (if an employer can use all the incentives.)

3) Instead of a wall, I would legalize pot. It's going to be done anyway. You can then work with Mexico to allow them to export pot and tax it on the way to the U.S. and the U.S. would tax it on the way in. Mexico would be required to match us dollar for dollar AND man for man for border security.

Mexico now has an incentive to shut down drug cartels. Legalize it, tax it and regulate it. The Mexican government won't want the cartels shipping drugs here due to the profit motive AND if people can come here to work legally, it takes that nonsensical "illegal" argument off the table. If any undocumented immigrant becomes a public charge, their home country will be billed for their costs.

Problem solved. Move on to the next issue.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You don't know how many times I have to repeat this, so bear with me.

1) We should simply stand down, allow employers to hire whomever in the Hell they want and give the undocumented immigrants a Guest Worker status to be here. To appease the haters, the undocumented immigrants would come forward and pay a fine IF they've already registered and got an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. According to the Chief Actuary of the Social(ist Security) Administration, 75 percent of theM already have. There would be no automatic path to citizenship associated with this.

2) INCENTIVIZE employers to hire Americans. Currently businesses pay a tax rate of around 39 percent. I would give tax breaks of substance for

A) Employers who hire an all American workforce

B) Tax breaks if the employer takes people off welfare, the unemployment line, and provides employment opportunities for the handicapped

C) Incentives to bring jobs back to the U.S.

D) A tax break for employers that hire people with criminal records, giving them a second chance.

We reduce the tax rate from 39 percent to as low as 12 percent (if an employer can use all the incentives.)

3) Instead of a wall, I would legalize pot. It's going to be done anyway. You can then work with Mexico to allow them to export pot and tax it on the way to the U.S. and the U.S. would tax it on the way in. Mexico would be required to match us dollar for dollar AND man for man for border security.

Mexico now has an incentive to shut down drug cartels. Legalize it, tax it and regulate it. The Mexican government won't want the cartels shipping drugs here due to the profit motive AND if people can come here to work legally, it takes that nonsensical "illegal" argument off the table. If any undocumented immigrant becomes a public charge, their home country will be billed for their costs.

Problem solved. Move on to the next issue.
You make some valid points and I would favor most of it, as long as they deport those illegals who have committed violent crimes. A major part of the problem, however is the burden they place on our medical, education, and welfare systems. If we had a work permit system which would let them pass freely across the border and work in the US, and leave the wife, kids, grandparents and aunts & uncles and 15 cousins at home, then we could afford them.
Also, I would be in favor of legalizing Medical Marijuana but not recreational.

A wall may be a 14 th century solution to a 20 th century problem however a wall would most certainly curtail the influx of hundreds of tons of illegal substances from entering our nation. Not to mention the possibility of unwanted or desired criminals that are illegals from entering.

This said, the wall will be built and it will be built and completed quickly. Trump knows that the democrats will obstruct this endeavor till the wheels fall off. But that will not stop him. He knows that the money can come from other sources that he has access too. Trump is no dummy and he will fulfill his promises, you can take that to the bank. The wall will be built. Obama Care will be replaced and massive tax cuts are on the horizon.

The previous administration just about destroyed this nation and now the massive mess must be cleaned up. The Democrats have no leader they are rudderless and they are out of touch with the American people. Obama their patron saint cost them well over 1000 seats in government across this land. Hillary cost them the presidency so now all they have left is their ability to resist and obstruct this will not work.

If Chuckle Schemer or Fancy Nancy think for a second that they can stop Trump they best have a few more glasses of that left wing Cool Aid they are consuming. The gigantic mess and mismanaged previous administration did so many things to harm America it will take someone like Trump to straighten it all out. I mean look at Obama Care with over one trillion in additional taxes and what did we get, lies and a substandard health care excuse that self imploded because it was a very bad idea to begin with. Rates that were sky high and deductibles that were beyond reason. Look at regulation, Obama cost our nation hundreds of thousands of good jobs because of his own mismanaged and incompetent agenda. This is just the tip of the iceberg, very high taxes and trade agreements that gave away the farm. I for one am glad there is a new sheriff in town.

Last edited:

TheResister

Council Member
You make some valid points and I would favor most of it, as long as they deport those illegals who have committed violent crimes. A major part of the problem, however is the burden they place on our medical, education, and welfare systems. If we had a work permit system which would let them pass freely across the border and work in the US, and leave the wife, kids, grandparents and aunts & uncles and 15 cousins at home, then we could afford them.
Also, I would be in favor of legalizing Medical Marijuana but not recreational.
You seem to have bought into some bad Kool Aid. It's okay to be wrong, however. I'll try to be brief here, but this is a lot to respond to.

Some years back somebody called vdare contacted me as I was trying to prove how much undocumented immigrants cost us in medical expenses. As fate would have it, they told me about one Saul Diaz who was at the Gwinnett Medical Center, which was on my way to work each day.

Diaz, an undocumented immigrant, racked up a million dollar tab and I wanted to pursue this. So, I went and talked to Paula Martin, the public Relations Director for the Gwinnett Medical Center. We talked at length about hospital costs and Martin was adamant. She said, "the government does not reimburse us for any indigent patient including those without papers." We were very straight on this point.

What I did find out (and I spent five and half years working for Travelers Insurance at one point) is that the uninsured are still billed AND most undocumented people pay because they do not want the local constabularies knocking on their doors with legal papers. In addition, uninsured people are charged way much more for medical services than the insured (who have people to negotiate lower rates with the hospital for the same services provided to insured.)

If anything, the uninsured may be underwriting the insured. If you don't like that answer, however, you might want to be mad at my wife's son, by a previous husband. That POS is nearly 30 and is homeless. He's constantly in the hospital and has NEVER PAID a bill. I have worked with some undocumented immigrants in setting up payment plans, so my experiences are much different than yours.

OUR courts decided that a public education is some kind of "right" and I'm all for abolishing the federal Dept. of Education AND creating a constitutional amendment - OR even a clarification that states specifically that welfare, an education and Social (ist) Security, Medicare, Medicaid, etc. are privileges of citizenship and may not be given to non-citizens.

Since I did not think I could quite get there, I did call for sending undocumented immigrants back to their native country if they become a public charge AND billing their government for any expenses we endure.

The criminals among them have to be rounded up, charged, jailed, etc. and then deported never to return here again.