• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

extinction... end of the line

Days

Commentator
I tried to find one single article that would tell me how many species are going extinct, what the current rate of extinction is. Can't find that. I see people in videos saying it is 170 species per day. Which means we are in the greatest extinction epoch in the history of the planet. As everything dies, so too will humans. We might not go extinct, but you can be sure the herd is going to be thinned.

You might have noticed the trees in your area dying. You might not have noticed, but chances are, they are dying. In the next ten years 1/4 of the planet's humans will die. People will be upset, but it remains to be seen if the media will cover it.

The apocalypse has this deal where trumpets get blown and all green grass dies, 1/3 of the trees die, 1/3 of the oceans die, and 1/3 of the humans die. These are plagues from God. People are looking for natural causes... why? why look for a natural cause for an event that is not natural?

But let's back up a bit. There are four horsemen that start the ball rolling. These are not plagues from God, these are human events, not plagues. So let's look at the four horsemen and see what the humans are doing... on a global scale.

White horse: "FIRST, the gospel must be preached to all nations" Reign of queen Victoria in Great Britain saw missionaries sent to all nations, there are Christians today in all nations because of that. The Bible was translated into every language on Earth. White horse was 1850-1900.

Red horse: World war. The entire planet is at war. Red horse was 1900-1950.

Black horse: Global economics. The rise of one world money. Central banking for the entire planet. Black horse was 1950-2000.

Pale horse: Global death. Global elites begin spraying the entire planet with chemicals. Gotta kill all those humans, cuz we got too many of 'em. Pale horse is 2000-2025. The time gets cut short, otherwise the whole planet dies, but for the elect's sake, the time is cut short. So the spraying gets stopped... after a 1/4 of the planet dies.

Reactions: Jen

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Rome rises again, that is exactly what is going on with Russia.

New Rome gets defeated - Yet to be

The land being consolidated under Isis is exactly what the Bible foretold would attack Israel.

Jen

Senator
I tried to find one single article that would tell me how many species are going extinct, what the current rate of extinction is. Can't find that. I see people in videos saying it is 170 species per day. Which means we are in the greatest extinction epoch in the history of the planet. As everything dies, so too will humans. We might not go extinct, but you can be sure the herd is going to be thinned.

You might have noticed the trees in your area dying. You might not have noticed, but chances are, they are dying. In the next ten years 1/4 of the planet's humans will die. People will be upset, but it remains to be seen if the media will cover it.

The apocalypse has this deal where trumpets get blown and all green grass dies, 1/3 of the trees die, 1/3 of the oceans die, and 1/3 of the humans die. These are plagues from God. People are looking for natural causes... why? why look for a natural cause for an event that is not natural?

But let's back up a bit. There are four horsemen that start the ball rolling. These are not plagues from God, these are human events, not plagues. So let's look at the four horsemen and see what the humans are doing... on a global scale.

White horse: "FIRST, the gospel must be preached to all nations" Reign of queen Victoria in Great Britain saw missionaries sent to all nations, there are Christians today in all nations because of that. The Bible was translated into every language on Earth. White horse was 1850-1900.

Red horse: World war. The entire planet is at war. Red horse was 1900-1950.

Black horse: Global economics. The rise of one world money. Central banking for the entire planet. Black horse was 1950-2000.

Pale horse: Global death. Global elites begin spraying the entire planet with chemicals. Gotta kill all those humans, cuz we got too many of 'em. Pale horse is 2000-2025. The time gets cut short, otherwise the whole planet dies, but for the elect's sake, the time is cut short. So the spraying gets stopped... after a 1/4 of the planet dies.
What comes after the pale horse?
If the right 1/3 of the people are exterminated, the planet would flourish like a forest after a sweeping fire. The problem is that I'm not certain the weeds are exterminated leaving the grain..............seems both are going at about the same rate. Too bad we can't get rid of just the weeds.

I hope to live beyond 2025 (unless the Rapture comes before that) so I need to know what's next.

Days

Commentator
Rome rises again, that is exactly what is going on with Russia.

New Rome gets defeated - Yet to be

The land being consolidated under Isis is exactly what the Bible foretold would attack Israel.
Did you know they named the city "for Isis"? In French that's par Isis... eventually it became Paris.

Jen

Senator
Did you know they named the city "for Isis"? In French that's par Isis... eventually it became Paris.
Interesting.
Of course the goddess Isis is not the same as the acronym ISIS.
But interesting nevertheless.

Days

Commentator
What comes after the pale horse?
If the right 1/3 of the people are exterminated, the planet would flourish like a forest after a sweeping fire. The problem is that I'm not certain the weeds are exterminated leaving the grain..............seems both are going at about the same rate. Too bad we can't get rid of just the weeds.

I hope to live beyond 2025 (unless the Rapture comes before that) so I need to know what's next.
Fall 2028 - Spring 2032 ... 42 month testimony of the two witnesses
Spring 2032 - Fall 2035 ... 42 months of the antiChrist reign.

then the Lord returns with his new name and all the saints slated to reign with him in the kingdom manifestation. And who does the Lord destroy? "those who destroy the earth"> the psychopaths who are trying to kill everything.

Spring 2032 is the first resurrection, ordered up by the two witnesses once they have ascended to heaven. The 42 month testimony of the two witnesses is divided into 7 trumpet blasts. Paul told us in Corinthians that the resurrection would come when they blow the last trump; and in the apocalypse they say that when they blow the 7th trumpet the waiting is over, (not that time itself ends, just the time that all creation has been waiting for has finally ended... the waiting time is no more)

So, Jen, I expect you will be part of the first resurrection; whether you are dead or alive at that point in time. The dead rise first, then the church following the witnesses are caught up together with the rest of the church in heaven. That should be Spring 2032. Ask me how do I know these years? they were shown to me. I dont know the hour or day, but i do know the season.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Interesting.
Of course the goddess Isis is not the same as the acronym ISIS.
But interesting nevertheless.
Yeah they named it for the Goddess, obviously.

coolest name of all the gods:
Aurora ... Greek goddess of the dawn.

Last edited:

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Yes, and the Ukraine was once the center of Rome when Constantinople was the first Caliphates center. It looks like history is trying to repeat itself.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
while evolution controls much of what lives, thrives then dies off, man and nature also play parts...new species are routinely discoverd and we suspect many exist that have not been found...while its unlikely that any large mamals could successfully hide on our ever shrinking planet,,none the less mamals have been found in recent years that are entirely new species or known species that were thought extinct...

its like looking for gold...the easy stuff laying in plain sight is mostly gone now...but that doesnt mean the earth has stopped or even slowed its production...

species come and go...think about how long the dino's ruled the earth then compare that to how long humans have...a fration of a blink of the eye...

Days

Commentator
Yes, and the Ukraine was once the center of Rome when Constantinople was the first Caliphates center. It looks like history is trying to repeat itself.
The way scripture says it will play out politically, is that the Roman Empire gets reconstructed, with some strong states and some weak states, and the antiChrist is the first Caesar to rise up and rule over the whole shabang. Interesting enough, the antiChrist sets up his world capital in Jerusalem.

Days

Commentator
while evolution controls much of what lives, thrives then dies off, man and nature also play parts...new species are routinely discoverd and we suspect many exist that have not been found...while its unlikely that any large mamals could successfully hide on our ever shrinking planet,,none the less mamals have been found in recent years that are entirely new species or known species that were thought extinct...

its like looking for gold...the easy stuff laying in plain sight is mostly gone now...but that doesnt mean the earth has stopped or even slowed its production...

species come and go...think about how long the dino's ruled the earth then compare that to how long humans have...a fration of a blink of the eye...
170 species going extinct every day is crazy. The media talks about maybe one a year. George Carlan said that 4 were dying every day in some of his last skits/talks. It is going exponential. We are at a tipping point.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The way scripture says it will play out politically, is that the Roman Empire gets reconstructed, with some strong states and some weak states, and the antiChrist is the first Caesar to rise up and rule over the whole shabang. Interesting enough, the antiChrist sets up his world capital in Jerusalem.
I have read the end of times sections of the Bible a dozen times, but its so cryptic it is real hard to follow. You can twist most events to be part of the writing.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
170 species going extinct every day is crazy. The media talks about maybe one a year. George Carlan said that 4 were dying every day in some of his last skits/talks. It is going exponential. We are at a tipping point.

i like george,,hes a funny guy..

but extiction is a part of life...if nothing ever died off all would suffer...ying and yang,,ebb and flow...

the numbers presented IMO are unsubstantiated...

Days

Commentator
I have read the end of times sections of the Bible a dozen times, but its so cryptic it is real hard to follow. You can twist most events to be part of the writing.
line upon line, precept upon precept; you have to go back to all prophecy, here a little, there a little, everything was revealed to the prophets over time.

For instance. 666 ... have you searched for it in scripture? It appears one time, when a guy named peaceable reigned over israel, he took in 666 half tons of gold in one year and controlled the world market.

Days

Commentator
i like george,,hes a funny guy..

but extiction is a part of life...if nothing ever died off all would suffer...ying and yang,,ebb and flow...

the numbers presented IMO are unsubstantiated...
A lot of stuff dying everywhere all over the globe. The name of the rider is "Death". To think we've gone from preaching the gospel to the whole planet, to waging war all over the planet, to world trade, to killing the whole planet. It doesn't matter what the numbers are, it's global and it's for real.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
line upon line, precept upon precept; you have to go back to all prophecy, here a little, there a little, everything was revealed to the prophets over time.

For instance. 666 ... have you searched for it in scripture? It appears one time, when a guy named peaceable reigned over israel, he took in 666 half tons of gold in one year and controlled the world market.
No, I have given up chasing thing in scripture as the confusion factor is just too high. I have a framework of what will happen and call it good enough.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
A lot of stuff dying everywhere all over the globe. The name of the rider is "Death". To think we've gone from preaching the gospel to the whole planet, to waging war all over the planet, to world trade, to killing the whole planet. It doesn't matter what the numbers are, it's global and it's for real.
The seeds from Monsanto that only produce once and you have to buy each year. I fear these seeds will pass their DNA to regular seeds and everything only produces once.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

ahhh,,but it does matter what the numbers are...its all about the numbers..

in fact w/o the numbers,,how would you know anything was going extinct?

math,,the final soultion..

Days

Commentator
No, I have given up chasing thing in scripture as the confusion factor is just too high. I have a framework of what will happen and call it good enough.
The Lord started me into the prophets in the Spring of 1982. At first, i didn't understand anything. But he told me to keep reading. I still get confused, prophecy is too much symbolism. but the key is to base all understanding from the scriptures, that helped me straighten things out.

Days

Commentator
The seeds from Monsanto that only produce once and you have to buy each year. I fear these seeds will pass their DNA to regular seeds and everything only produces once.
I fear we are reaching the point where even the Monsanto seeds won't work anymore.