• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

extinction... end of the line

Days

Commentator
ahhh,,but it does matter what the numbers are...its all about the numbers..

in fact w/o the numbers,,how would you know anything was going extinct?

math,,the final soultion..
heh. okay, math.
Does 20 million dry metric tonnes of aerosol mean anything to you? That's what gets sprayed into the skies each year... globally.

that's a lot of death... that's the real international agenda...

Last edited:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
heh. okay, math.
Does 20 million dry metric tons of aerosol mean anything to you? That's what gets sprayed into the skies each year... globally.

that's a lot of death... that's the real international agenda...

you wanna talk about something different now?

because we were discussing the numbers of extinctitions george carlin claims is happening then you went into scripture, now global warming...

while you can make the claim that all 3 are related to some extent, i was speaking about the 170 species going extinct everyday...i find that claim suspect...

if you wish to talk of scripture or global warming, have at it...if im interested i will reply about those...

Days

Commentator
you wanna talk about something different now?

because we were discussing the numbers of extinctitions george carlin claims is happening then you went into scripture, now global warming...

while you can make the claim that all 3 are related to some extent, i was speaking about the 170 species going extinct everyday...i find that claim suspect...

if you wish to talk of scripture or global warming, have at it...if im interested i will reply about those...
I said right in the top post that I couldn't substantiate it... actually, I can't find anything, the media does not seem to think it is newsworthy, I can't find any number, period. All I gots is what various people say in their presentations... just try to find the study. My point was, there's all this death happening and no one writes a word about it. We could go through the Great Tribulation and it might not even make it into the news.

Jen

Senator
I said right in the top post that I couldn't substantiate it... actually, I can't find anything, the media does not seem to think it is newsworthy, I can't find any number, period. All I gots is what various people say in their presentations... just try to find the study. My point was, there's all this death happening and no one writes a word about it. We could go through the Great Tribulation and it might not even make it into the news.
I'm not sure anyone will recognize the "Great Tribulation" when we are there. I am pretty sure that things have always been terrible on this earth. There have always been crazy people, evil people, possessed people........ enough to hurt all the people who are relatively normal. Someone has no doubt thought we were in The Tribulation during every era that has passed.

So if we are in the real one.............or when we get to the real one.......... some folks will say we are there, others won't even know about the Tribulation and still others will say, "nah, this is nothing".

For that reason, I'm not sure if the "Great Tribulation" is any one specific time.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

i agree.

Days

Commentator
I'm not sure anyone will recognize the "Great Tribulation" when we are there. I am pretty sure that things have always been terrible on this earth. There have always been crazy people, evil people, possessed people........ enough to hurt all the people who are relatively normal. Someone has no doubt thought we were in The Tribulation during every era that has passed.

So if we are in the real one.............or when we get to the real one.......... some folks will say we are there, others won't even know about the Tribulation and still others will say, "nah, this is nothing".

For that reason, I'm not sure if the "Great Tribulation" is any one specific time.
exactly.

If you look at my timeline in the top post, I'm saying it started 15 years ago and is 60% over... 99.9% of Christians would wonder what I'm smoking. The name of the period is "Death" and I'm pointing at the global spraying of toxics that is killing the planet... which began in 2000. It began way back in the late 1940's, but it went global in 2000. The massive death to the planet is happening, just not in the media. If they keep doing what they are doing, it will kill the whole planet, the toxics are going right into the water and land all over the planet, it can't possibly fail, the human species will go extinct and soon, if they don't stop. That's the key - that's what makes this prophecy "great tribulation" - we've had lots of death and anguish and you name it, but this time we are looking at a man made extinction event, if it isn't stopped, all mankind will be wiped out.

The vision of the day of the Lord is likened to the rising of the sun, it is a linear event, the clock keeps ticking and the sun keeps rising and one event follows the next. The seven letters to the angels of the 7 churches are followed by the 7 seals which are followed by the 7 trumpets and finally the 7 vials are poured out. Right now we are on seal #4.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
exactly.

If you look at my timeline in the top post, I'm saying it started 15 years ago and is 60% over... 99.9% of Christians would wonder what I'm smoking. The name of the period is "Death" and I'm pointing at the global spraying of toxics that is killing the planet... which began in 2000. It began way back in the late 1940's, but it went global in 2000. The massive death to the planet is happening, just not in the media. If they keep doing what they are doing, it will kill the whole planet, the toxics are going right into the water and land all over the planet, it can't possibly fail, the human species will go extinct and soon, if they don't stop. That's the key - that's what makes this prophecy "great tribulation" - we've had lots of death and anguish and you name it, but this time we are looking at a man made extinction event, if it isn't stopped, all mankind will be wiped out.

The vision of the day of the Lord is likened to the rising of the sun, it is a linear event, the clock keeps ticking and the sun keeps rising and one event follows the next. The seven letters to the angels of the 7 churches are followed by the 7 seals which are followed by the 7 trumpets and finally the 7 vials are poured out. Right now we are on seal #4.
who is the 'they' that are spraying toxics? and why would they want to kill themselves?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
if the earth is destroyed by say a meteor or comet, [and i mean disintegrated,,nothing left,,nada,,zilch]...

does anything else matter?

no history, no future, no nothing,,empty space..

all mans thoughts, accomplishments, theorys, etc. gone...that includes religon..then what?

Days

Commentator
who is the 'they' that are spraying toxics? and why would they want to kill themselves?
the military has been spraying ever since World War II. One program after the next. In 2000 it went global. In 2010 it went nano particle.

Days

Commentator
if the earth is destroyed by say a meteor or comet, [and i mean disintegrated,,nothing left,,nada,,zilch]...

does anything else matter?

no history, no future, no nothing,,empty space..

all mans thoughts, accomplishments, theorys, etc. gone...that includes religon..then what?
IF the earth is destroyed in an instant, it will just be an easier way to die than what you likely are going to suffer. Either way you will die, no one lives forever. then what? depends...

me, I asked the Lord Jesus Christ into my heart May, 1981. That spirit germinated in my spirit and it has already been through death, so death can't kill it... I've got all my marbles riding on that.

Days

Commentator
the military has been spraying ever since World War II. One program after the next. In 2000 it went global. In 2010 it went nano particle.
oops, that's the who, and I should say it started with the British and then NATO and now, everyone, I think.
why? why not? psychopaths don't need a reason why, and would it make you feel better if they had a good reason for killing you off? There is too many humans Phil, the planet can't support all these humans, especially after they kill the whole planet with poison. They are not trying to kill everyone, they hope to keep 1/2 billion humans, I'm not sure how long it takes for the land to recover but they have seed banks that they compiled of all living species of plants, trees, crops before they poisoned the land and water.

Ask the psychopaths why they are killing the planet and they totally stonewall you, why should they bother answering? You are slated for destruction, why waste time talking to a dead man walking?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
so the military is executing a plan to drive mankind to extinction..including themselves?

Days

Commentator
so the military is executing a plan to drive mankind to extinction..including themselves?
how do you cook a frog?

It doesn't matter what your take is... no matter what your opinion... the planes go up every day all over the globe, and the Barium, Aluminum, whatever they are spraying, and it is now nano particles, is getting poured into the environment. Now they have worked out a fuel that utilizes the nanoparticles of Aluminum, it makes for better fuel, just as lead made for better paint, another universal application that will deposit poison into the environment, except this time, it is uncontained, it is going straight into the water and the land... and everything trying to survive in the water and on the land is getting poisoned.

Does it really matter if the pilots understand what they are spraying? (they know) All that matters is they go up every day and spray. 20 million dry metric tonnes sprayed in fine particulates each year all over the planet, focused on population centers. Anyone who has lived in a large population center for the past 2 decades, like I have, can look up any day, and see the chemtrails, they are constantly there. It is totally illegal, it is bio-warfare against the planet, it is totally unauthorized, and totally denied, and when all the stonewalling from public officials and madia outlets is finished, it is totally effective; dumping poison into the atmosphere every day can not fail to work. Small children are affected faster, but the definition of a poison is a substance that will kill you when sufficient volume is present to do so. So there is a threshhold to poisons - all poisons - and the game is to slowly build the poisons in everyone until they hit that threshhold. Whether you believe it is a conspiracy or not doesn't matter, all that matters is that the poison keeps getting dumped into the environment.

People are already dying from chemtrails. Lots of people have very large counts of these metals in their bloodstream, those are the activists. But they only know that because they went and had the tests done... 99.9% of us haven't tested, we are all breathing and drinking and eating these metals, it is building in all of us, as we all start to die, it may even dawn on us to do whatever necessary to stop the program. Instead of just following the jet doing the spraying and taking pictures, the fighter pilot should have shot the enemy down... don't you think? It has been asked, why didn't the Jews run for their lives from Hitler, why did they board the trains? They should ask the same for the Japanese Americans that were placed in camps, after all, neither group knew whether they would survive those camps. But they both complied. Compliance has been so conditioned into the masses, today, we will sit and watch the elites poison us to death and not even try to stop them.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
It doesn't matter what your take is... no matter what your opinion... the planes go up every day all over the globe, and the Barium, Aluminum, whatever they are spraying, and it is now nano particles, is getting poured into the environment. Now they have worked out a fuel that utilizes the nanoparticles of Aluminum, it makes for better fuel, just as lead made for better paint, another universal application that will deposit poison into the environment, except this time, it is uncontained, it is going straight into the water and the land... and everything trying to survive in the water and on the land is getting poisoned.

Does it really matter if the pilots understand what they are spraying? (they know) All that matters is they go up every day and spray. 20 million dry metric tonnes sprayed in fine particulates each year all over the planet, focused on population centers. Anyone who has lived in a large population center for the past 2 decades, like I have, can look up any day, and see the chemtrails, they are constantly there. It is totally illegal, it is bio-warfare against the planet, it is totally unauthorized, and totally denied, and when all the stonewalling from public officials and madia outlets is finished, it is totally effective; dumping poison into the atmosphere every day can not fail to work. Small children are affected faster, but the definition of a poison is a substance that will kill you when sufficient volume is present to do so. So there is a threshhold to poisons - all poisons - and the game is to slowly build the poisons in everyone until they hit that threshhold. Whether you believe it is a conspiracy or not doesn't matter, all that matters is that the poison keeps getting dumped into the environment.

People are already dying from chemtrails. Lots of people have very large counts of these metals in their bloodstream, those are the activists. But they only know that because they went and had the tests done... 99.9% of us haven't tested, we are all breathing and drinking and eating these metals, it is building in all of us, as we all start to die, it may even dawn on us to do whatever necessary to stop the program. Instead of just following the jet doing the spraying and taking pictures, the fighter pilot should have shot the enemy down... don't you think? It has been asked, why didn't the Jews run for their lives from Hitler, why did they board the trains? They should ask the same for the Japanese Americans that were placed in camps, after all, neither group knew whether they would survive those camps. But they both complied. Compliance has been so conditioned into the masses, today, we will sit and watch the elites poison us to death and not even try to stop them.
All kinds of planes are used to spray. These debunkers used a KC-10 exactly because they know the KC-10 is used to spray. The poison goes into the environment all over the globe, daily... that's the bottom line.

watch that 3rd video on GeoEngineering, he answers those questions.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I know you didn't watch anything, but take 10 minutes and watch this, then take a walk and take a look around. There's so much environmental damage, I can't cover it all, that's for sure. But I walk around the condos where I live and I see the same damage on all the trees.

How do you know what I watched or didnt?

Days

Commentator
How do you know what I watched or didnt?
you funny.

Did you watch the 10 minute? that one will get you started for the UV - we are being killed a lot of different ways, everything is so messed up.

so messed up.

how to calculate 20 million dry metric tonnes:
1 tonne = 1000 Kg.
1 metric ton = 1000 kilogram = 2204.623 pounds
2204.623 pounds x 20 million = 44,092,460,000 dry pounds

how to poison an entire planet:
dump 44,092,460,000 dry pounds of poison into the atmosphere each year until the entire biosphere dies. 44 billion dry pounds of aerosol will get the job done; they sat down and calculated it out before they started. Know where I got the year 2025? From the government, that was the target year before they started the program.

If this program continues uninterrupted until 2025, it should depopulate the earth to 500 million people. That's the goal. The video on the UV rays killing the trees is very recent, in it he says that we are now seeing 200 species going extinct every day.

The 4th horse of the apocalypse doesn't actually say that 1/4 of the earth's population dies, what it says is death was given power over the fourth part of the earth... in this case, they targeted the population centers, so it could easily be the case that this bio-warfare kills most humans on earth before the program is cut short.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
you funny.

Did you watch the 10 minute? that one will get you started for the UV - we are being killed a lot of different ways, everything is so messed up.

so messed up.

how to calculate 20 million dry metric tonnes:
1 tonne = 1000 Kg.
1 metric ton = 1000 kilogram = 2204.623 pounds
2204.623 pounds x 20 million = 44,092,460,000 dry pounds

how to poison an entire planet:
dump 44,092,460,000 dry pounds of poison into the atmosphere each year until the entire biosphere dies. 44 billion dry pounds of aerosol will get the job done; they sat down and calculated it out before they started. Know where I got the year 2025? From the government, that was the target year before they started the program.

If this program continues uninterrupted until 2025, it should depopulate the earth to 500 million people. That's the goal. The video on the UV rays killing the trees is very recent, in it he says that we are now seeing 200 species going extinct every day.

The 4th horse of the apocalypse doesn't actually say that 1/4 of the earth's population dies, what it says is death was given power over the fourth part of the earth... in this case, they targeted the population centers, so it could easily be the case that this bio-warfare kills most humans on earth before the program is cut short.

so, where is this 44 billion tons manufactured...>??

think about that... 44 billion tons.