• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

“F***ing Cities Will Burn” if Trump Wins

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Look kid I will say it again, your 77680 messages here are not campaigning

Funny how absolutely no living dumocrat admits to campaigning for Hillary

Keep fartin kid
Even Hillary didn't campaign for Hillary. She didn't think she had to campaign.

There are many, many reasons to vote for Trump. There are no good reasons to vote Democrat.
The only reasonable way to deal with any of this is to actively refuse complicity, cooperation and participation with a system based upon duplicity and corruption, devoid of any semblance of integrity anywhere. It's a game, pick a team, even though yours cannot get-r-done for ya such that you will always have to blame that "other" team because yours can't deliver. If it did, ya wouldn't have to protest the other party so frenetically. And this is utterly bipartisan and ubiquitous.

There is a term for repeatedly engaging in the same behavior while expecting a different outcome.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Look kid I will say it again, your 77680 messages here are not campaigning

Funny how absolutely no living dumocrat admits to campaigning for Hillary

Keep fartin kid
Translation: Nope, been sittin on my ass for decades....Never worked a campaign, never walked neighborhoods, never phone banked....too much work.

By the way...since you are checking up on me...try figuring out the year I started posting here vs the years I worked on campaigns...should be a clue.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The only reasonable way to deal with any of this is to actively refuse complicity, cooperation and participation with a system based upon duplicity and corruption, devoid of any semblance of integrity anywhere. It's a game, pick a team, even though yours cannot get-r-done for ya such that you will always have to blame that "other" team because yours can't deliver. If it did, ya wouldn't have to protest the other party so frenetically. And this is utterly bipartisan and ubiquitous.

There is a term for repeatedly engaging in the same behavior while expecting a different outcome.
God I love the smell of word salad in the morning

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Translation: Nope, been sittin on my ass for decades....Never worked a campaign, never walked neighborhoods, never phone banked....too much work.

By the way...since you are checking up on me...try figuring out the year I started posting here vs the years I worked on campaigns...should be a clue.
Been too busy investing...……………

What did you get for campaigning?

NOTHING