• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Facebook comes up with a great new feature

MrMike

Bless you all
The Snooze Button. Wouldn't that be a great option on political forums?

Facebook's new Snooze button makes it easier to silence annoying friends

Facebook wants to make it easier for you to silence those annoying friends in your News Feed by testing out a new Snooze button.

If you grow tired of a person’s endless selfies or holiday snaps then the Snooze feature will give you the power to mute them.

It gives Facebook users the option to silence a person, page or group for a certain amount of time, anything from 24 hours to 30 days.

Facebook already has an option that allows users to unfollow a person, which means you won't see their posts in your News Feed, but you'll still be friends with them.

View image on Twitter

The Snooze feature is similar and will be accessible by clicking on the top right of a person’s post and selecting the option.

“We’re testing new ways to give people control over their News Feed so they can stay connected with the stories they find most relevant,” Facebook told TechCrunch.

Not all users currently have access to the Snooze button, as Facebook are still testing it among a small selection of users.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/09/18/facebooks-new-snooze-button-makes-easier-silence-annoying-friends/

Jen

Senator

Facebook wants to make it easier for you to silence those annoying friends in your News Feed by testing out a new Snooze button.

If you grow tired of a person’s endless selfies or holiday snaps then the Snooze feature will give you the power to mute them.

It gives Facebook users the option to silence a person, page or group for a certain amount of time, anything from 24 hours to 30 days.

Facebook already has an option that allows users to unfollow a person, which means you won't see their posts in your News Feed, but you'll still be friends with them.

View image on Twitter

The Snooze feature is similar and will be accessible by clicking on the top right of a person’s post and selecting the option.

“We’re testing new ways to give people control over their News Feed so they can stay connected with the stories they find most relevant,” Facebook told TechCrunch.

Not all users currently have access to the Snooze button, as Facebook are still testing it among a small selection of users.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/09/18/facebooks-new-snooze-button-makes-easier-silence-annoying-friends/
I would love to have it here.
Don't need it on FB. I just unfollow anyone who continually posts crap (and for some reason I prefer not to unfriend them). I have one such "friend" whose Leftist crap I never see. Works for me.

BobbyT

Governor

View image on Twitter

The ignore feature on here too complicated for you?

LeilaniMP

Empress

View image on Twitter

Good to know!

Thanks for sharing that info.

Caroljo

Senator
You're a far cry from Katie Perry, but maybe if you continue following and kissing ass of the most disgusting posters, you'll get their attention...such as it is. FACEBOOK...LOLOLOL
As I've said over and over and over....your goal here is to shut down our threads every chance you get. All you know how to do is attack and post bullsh*t. Why even respond in this thread? I thought you didn't have Facebook, so why would you even care? Oh!!! You saw that LeilaniMP posted so you couldn't help yourself, huh? Get lost Nina....nobody wants you here.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
OMG...LOLOLOLOL Katy Perry is 20 yrs younger, in 2015 made over 120M and her photos are used by some women who like to pretend they're her to unsuspecting newbie cons looking for romance on the internet. Nah...you're dead wrong, but I'm sure you gave someone here a thrill.
Perry's an idiot she's a turn off for me.