• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fact: You will not get sick unless you ...

... get somebody's infected sputum in your mouth, nose, or eyes.

If absolutely everybody wore a surgical mask the chance somebody else's bodily fluids got inside of you would be greatly reduced to such a degree that those under 50 could get along with life (as long as they also regularly washed their hands)!!!

edit: How? By keeping that infected sputum from reaching the air or surfaces like a hankerchief put to a cough does.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President

If absolutely everybody wore a surgical mask the chance somebody else's bodily fluids got inside of you would be greatly reduced to such a degree that those under 50 could get along with life (as long as they also regularly washed their hands)!!!
1. You can get it from infected surfaces as well.

2. Masks provide only limited protection to the wearers.

3. We can’t get masks anyway. But fear not - the lying, denying, bumbling, fumbling Dear Leader Trump is on that.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

So no more sucking up?

1. You can get it from infected surfaces as well.

2. Masks provide only limited protection to the wearers.

3. We can’t get masks anyway. But fear not - the lying, denying, bumbling, fumbling Dear Leader Trump is on that.
1. You don't think a mask would keep @Bugsy McGurk 's infected sputum from landing on surfaces? Saving me from touching that surface and then rubbing my eyes and getting infected?

2. Masks worn by everyboy keeps sputum from getting in the air or on surfaces.

3. You can make surgical masks at home by sewing them up from old sheets.

1584723014257.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have plenty of mask, there's always mask at the grain bins, but, experts said wearing mask just make us touch our face more so I only wear a mask at the grain bins

I have plenty of mask, there's always mask at the grain bins, but, experts said wearing mask just make us touch our face more so I only wear a mask at the grain bins
A mask gets in the way when you touch your face. It is safer to touch the mask.

Besides everybody would have to wear a mask. A mask protects others from you. If everybody wears a mask we are all protecting others from us and in that way you as an individual are protected if they do the same. This is how Asia is controlling the infection rate.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A mask gets in the way when you touch your face. It is safer to touch the mask.

Besides everybody would have to wear a mask. A mask protects others from you. If everybody wears a mask we are all protecting others from us and in that way you as an individual are protected if they do the same. This is how Asia is controlling the infection rate.
No one needs protected from Me...……..