• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Famous Presidential Lies to the American People

Jen

Senator
LBJ:
• We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin)
Nixon:
• I am not a crook
GHW Bush:
• Read my lips - No New Taxes
Clinton:
• I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski
GW Bush:
• Iraq has weapons of mass destruction
Obama:
• I will have the most transparent administration in history.
• The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
• I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
• The IRS is not targeting anyone.
• It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
• I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
• You didn't build that!
• I will restore trust in Government.
• The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
• The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
• It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
• Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
• We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
• I am not spying on American citizens.
• Obama Care will be good for America.
• You can keep your family doctor.
• Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
• If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
• It's just like shopping at Amazon.
• I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
• I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
• I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
• I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
• And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
And the biggest one of all:
• "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

I think we have a clear winner.
If anyone can counter anything I have said here, please do so.

Caroljo

Senator
Lol! Still nothing......tell ya what Jen....I'll check back in the morning and see all the disputes. Have a good night! :)

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
Lol! Still nothing......tell ya what Jen....I'll check back in the morning and see all the disputes. Have a good night! :)
Nothing to dispute. It is all absolute truth. Obama has lied to us with not just your run-of-the-mill political lies but with life-changing, life-losing, long-lasting lies that will affect most Americans in some way. Yet, he's given a pass by his minions.

Minotaur

Governor
Seems your posts keep landing on the Controversial board. That may answer your questions.

You write something like this and then complain that "libs" find it controversial enough to show disgust. Kind of like hitting yourself over the head and blaming the hammer.

Jen

Senator
Seems your posts keep landing on the Controversial board. That may answer your questions.

You write something like this and then complain that "libs" find it controversial enough to show disgust. Kind of like hitting yourself over the head and blaming the hammer.
I PUT THIS POST ON THE CONTROVERSIAL BOARD.
It wasn't moved here..........it originated here............

Is it impossible to understand that a controversial post should be on the controversial board????
Seems like a no brainer to me.

Backhanded slap here.......................FAIL!

(thanks for the morning smile though, Min):p

Minotaur

Governor
I PUT THIS POST ON THE CONTROVERSIAL BOARD.
It wasn't moved here..........it originated here............

Is it impossible to understand that a controversial post should be on the controversial board????
Seems like a no brainer to me.

Backhanded slap here.......................FAIL!

(thanks for the morning smile though, Min):p
That is an advancement if you knew it was controversial. That has been the issue for you in the past; a seeming failure to understand what reactions to these kinds of posts bring. Not just from libs but also from conservatives. Post that try to prove Obama is the greatest President ever and posts that try to prove Obama is the worst President ever tend to draw what they are meant to draw.

In any case kudos for putting it here. It is a joke list.

Jen

Senator
That is an advancement if you knew it was controversial. That has been the issue for you in the past; a seeming failure to understand what reactions to these kinds of posts bring. Not just from libs but also from conservatives. Post that try to prove Obama is the greatest President ever and posts that try to prove Obama is the worst President ever tend to draw what they are meant to draw.

In any case kudos for putting it here. It is a joke list.
We only recently got the Controversial board.

And I'm not nearly as stupid as you must think I am.

Minotaur

Governor
We only recently got the Controversial board.

And I'm not nearly as stupid as you must think I am.
Pretend we are alone and talking as no one is going to know what we are talking about but I never found you stupid, or weak. We both know why and the mischievous side of me applauds that still. You only confuse me when you react to the responses. The first part you told me beforehand, the second part I have no answer for. Unless maybe the topposts you make about the responses you get are also a part of that initial concept?

You have me confused only on YOUR reactions to reactions.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Pretend we are alone and talking as no one is going to know what we are talking about but I never found you stupid, or weak. We both know why you post controversial and the mischievous side of me applauds that still. You only confuse me when you react to the responses that you purposely go for. The first part you told me beforehand, the second part I have no answer for. Unless maybe the topposts you make about the responses you get are also a part of that initial concept?

You have me confused only on YOUR reactions to reactions.
Also pretending the same: reaction keeps the responses going.
But you knew that.

Last edited:
i get your point, but i'm sure students of nixon/watergate could come up with more than one quote which proves to be false.

the FDR era is supposedly the all time champion for forward looking statements which turned out to be false, led by the memorable "all we have to fear is fear itself"

Jen

Senator
i get your point, but i'm sure students of nixon/watergate could come up with more than one quote which proves to be false.

the FDR era is supposedly the all time champion for forward looking statements which turned out to be false, led by the memorable "all we have to fear is fear itself"
Yes. I am quite sure that Nixon had many such lies. I think whoever did this just quoted the most well know from the Presidents listed and obviously wanted to make a point of Obama's lies, false projections or other things that just were not right.

Obama:
>It is indeed very transparent. All governments have secrets, deal with it.
>It did, I just spent the last 5 years working on them via the Broadband Stimulus Program. Personally, I have sold over 20 million dollars worth of them to telephone companies.
>He has been focused on creating jobs and protecting jobs.
>They are targeting all taxpayers who are likely candidates for abuse of the system.
>That was indeed the consensus at the time and later was substantiated as part of the motives of some of the people in Benghazi.
• I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
>Hard to do when one party is full of racist morons who fight you at every turn.
• You didn't build that!
> You didn't, we all did. That's the whole point of being part of a nation.
>He has restored trust in the integrity, honor, respect and vision of the Presidency all across the world and within most of the nation but for the right wing racist morons.
>They did.
>Difficult to do but it is a good goal.
>He took steps immediately and avoided a war. A red line is not always an opportunity to shoot, kill, invade and conquer.
>Snowden is part whistle blower and part criminal. Not an easy one to characterize especially for right wing racists and morons.
• We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
> Actually this is true plus interest but for our investment in the stock of GM.
>He isn't.
>It is.
>You can if your policy allows it. Nothing new here.
>This was an aggregate number based upon estimates. No way anyone could possibly predict the exact amount per person but it is a fair representation of the type of savings policy holders will get from the ACA.
>You can if your policy conforms to the law and your health company continues it.
> It is.
>He didn't.
>He didn't.
>He knew what the State Department and CIA knew.
• I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
>Who gives a rat's ass?
• And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
>So?
• "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."
>He has and this list is just a bunch of total bullshit. But that is what I expect from you.

Comments in line. Top post was total garbage.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Famous Presidential Lies to the American People. Guess which President said this:
1) "We are going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it"
2) "We are going to repeal and replace ObamaCare".
3) "I am going to clean the swamp".
4) " I can't show my tax returns because I am going thru an audit".

These are the ones that come to mind. I am sure there are many more.

Bear Claw

President
Famous Presidential Lies to the American People. Guess which President said this:
1) "We are going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it"
2) "We are going to repeal and replace ObamaCare".
3) "I am going to clean the swamp".
4) " I can't show my tax returns because I am going thru an audit".

These are the ones that come to mind. I am sure there are many more.

These are all true.

Jen failed to include the more than 5,000 lies that trump has made in the past 24 months alone. As a trump Cultist who blindly follows him around like a puppy, we can never expect honesty from her.

She is anti-American because she fails to QUESTION trump!

Bear Claw

President
LBJ:
• We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin)
Nixon:
• I am not a crook
GHW Bush:
• Read my lips - No New Taxes
Clinton:
• I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski
GW Bush:
• Iraq has weapons of mass destruction
Obama:
• You didn't build that!

You missed the greatest con man of all...……...TRUMP!

With over 5,000 lies

ROFFLMAAO

Jen

Senator
These are all true.

Jen failed to include the more than 5,000 lies that trump has made in the past 24 months alone. As a trump Cultist who blindly follows him around like a puppy, we can never expect honesty from her.

She is anti-American because she fails to QUESTION trump!
What you fail to notice is that my OP here was made in April 2014.

Any "lies" that Trump may have told wouldn't have been in consideration then. Trump didn't even announce his candidacy until June 2016.

Your post here is just stupid. No surprise though.