• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fatalities may be lower..need a new tactic, STAT!!!

BobbyT

Governor
oooh boy... Trump said 100k +, now new data shows it may be lower than that......

Let's see now... will the new tactic be...

A. attack the numbers some how, knowing that fewer cases puts trumpster in a better position...?

B. now wholeheartedly root for more death...

Let's see where those rooting for ruination and destruction take us.......
Donald said he isn't responsible. Donald said the governors have to act. If the lower death count comes to pass, and i fervently hope it does, it will be to the credit of those governors who acted and the people in the states who complied. It will not be to the credit of Donald.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Donald said he isn't responsible. Donald said the governors have to act. If the lower death count comes to pass, and i fervently hope it does, it will be to the credit of those governors who acted and the people in the states who complied. It will not be to the credit of Donald.
Bobby, evidently you didn't see NYC Train #2 at 6pm on 4-2-2020 I posted and please do tell readers what Cuomo is doing so well to stop COVID-19 in the epicenter

1586376016725.pngto stop the spread or maybe the Epidemiologist is correct?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
good. yet, trump is dis-credited for his failure to act timely... yet, in examples elsewhere...where governors seemingly acted after a delay....they get a pass.

why is that..?

Spamature

President
Is that Newsome, Cali Gov........if so your Hero just ordered 2,000,000 Mask and guess what, the mask will maybe be delivered in a MONTH............"acted quickly" LMFAO
His action is why the projections changed. If there is any place that bent the curve for the nation it was Ca with 40 million people having a death rate lower than any state per capita. That is because he acted first and with the full power of his office.

Credit also goes to this guy.

1586376770356.png

That mayor of LA put the hammer down and kept it from becoming NYC.

Garcetti and Newsome are what Leadership looks like !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
His action is why the projections changed. If there is any place that bent the curve for the nation it was Ca with 40 million people having a death rate lower than any state per capita. That is because he acted first and with the full power of his office.

View attachment 50285

Rejoice, you MAY have those mask in a MONTH!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 50285

so, you are saying that state governors CAN think independently and ARE able to function and think on their own??

whoa.

can you say... "I defect' like Robin Williams in Moscow on the Hudson...

Spamature

President
Rejoice, you MAY have those mask in a MONTH!
Sure ain't coming from Trump. How many broken promises (lies) as he made ?
All Trump sent CA was broken ventilators. Which the governor got fixed over that weekend and has now shipped them to red states.

Because somebody has to take up the slack for Trump disastrous response.

Spamature

President
so, you are saying that state governors CAN think independently and ARE able to function and think on their own??

whoa.

can you say... "I defect' like Robin Williams in Moscow on the Hudson...
They can and did because they had to. That is what I have been saying all along.
They acted in a national leadership vacuum left to them by fantasy and dithering from the POTUS.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They can and did because they had to. That is what I have been saying all along.
They acted in a national leadership vacuum left to them by fantasy and dithering from the POTUS.
well, no. they acted on behalf of the welfare of their states. as it is supposed to be. no silly cast required.

Spamature

President
Bobby, evidently you didn't see NYC Train #2 at 6pm on 4-2-2020 I posted and please do tell readers what Cuomo is doing so well to stop COVID-19 in the epicenter

to stop the spread or maybe the Epidemiologist is correct?

If that dumb ass ended up in an over crowed ICU he would know why they are trying to flatten the curve.

**** all the aholes who simply forget what was trying to be done by shutting down in the first place.

Spamature

President
well, no. they acted on behalf of the welfare of their states. as it is supposed to be. no silly cast required.
When "somebody" did not act on behalf of the welfare of his citizens with anything near the zeal and effort of those two.

And we both know who that "somebody" is.

If that dumb ass ended up in an over crowed ICU he would know why they are trying to flatten the curve.

**** all the aholes who simply forget what was trying to be done by shutting down in the first place.
Ah, the "overcrowded ICU" your fellow death-cultists showed on the "news" and lied about? The one that was in Italy. LOL

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When "somebody" did not act on behalf of the welfare of his citizens with anything near the zeal and effort of those two.

And we both know who that "somebody" is.
again... the states function independently, yes? hence the governors of them...?

Spamature

President
Ah, the "overcrowded ICU" your fellow death-cultists showed on the "news" and lied about? The one that was in Italy. LOL
So now that you think there is a breather you are going back to your old, "the corona virus is a hoax" conspiracy theories, and in doing so, proving how dishonest your denials of such were.

Deplorable !

So now that you think there is a breather you are going back to your old, "the corona virus is a hoax" conspiracy theories, and in doing so, proving how dishonest your denials of such were.

Deplorable !
I'm merely pointing out yet another example of your fellow death-cultists lying for profit. The fact that you believe every one of those lies is on your stupidity and nothing else.

Spamature

President
again... the states function independently, yes? hence the governors of them...?
Do the state go to war independently ? Somebody claimed he was a war time president. Then he demoted himself to Sgt. Stand Still as watched and did nothing as others took the lead in his vacuum of inaction and dithering fantasies.