• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fatalities may be lower..need a new tactic, STAT!!!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Clearly Biden is going to win, y'all don't even bother attacking his policy positions. All you have is transparent lies.
Here's the facts... No one is going to vote for an incompetent, dishonest, corrupt boob like Trump.

Sure there will be. Just look at the people that emulate Trump here.

responsibility.jpg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
More than the 15 that would turn to 0 I guess?

He set the bar for himself extremely low once he saw his original projections of "here today, gone tomorrow". He even said 200,000 and then said he would "win" if we were below that. He could later change that to a million if he needed to and then still say he won. Moving goal posts doesn't work though, for intelligent people.
I knew when I read this lower number you would be so torn you would have to stop working and address how torn you are of the lower number of deaths.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly, nobody is rooting for more deaths. It's just pathetic desperation from the right to excuse the continued idiotic actions by the president. Sad.
You post I am rooting and now post nobody is rooting for more deaths:)

You've posted daily op's of death numbers as if playing the market...……….was so jolly yesterday when you thought more had died now than during swine flu

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Clearly Biden is going to win, y'all don't even bother attacking his policy positions. All you have is transparent lies.
Here's the facts... No one is going to vote for an incompetent, dishonest, corrupt boob like Trump.
Place your bet, anything other than your parents home_____________go

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You post I am rooting and now post nobody is rooting for more deaths:)

You've posted daily op's of death numbers as if playing the market...……….was so jolly yesterday when you thought more had died now than during swine flu
More has died from COVID than the swine flu now. And I do tell you that, you say it to me all the time. My hopes is that you would see how you look doing that and have some decency. But I overestimated your intelligence and decency.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
More has died from COVID than the swine flu now. And I do tell you that, you say it to me all the time. My hopes is that you would see how you look doing that and have some decency. But I overestimated your intelligence and decency.
"intelligence"
"More has died"
"My hopes is that you"

Appears you oversestmate yours

17,000 have not died, stop pouting

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
"intelligence"
"More has died"
"My hopes is that you"

Appears you oversestmate yours

17,000 have not died, stop pouting
Nope, yours.

And you're right, 17,000 didn't die from swine flu. Per the CDC, it's 12, 469. We are well past that now and it hasn't even been 3 months. You were wrong, but aren't man enough to admit it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nope, yours.

And you're right, 17,000 didn't die from swine flu. Per the CDC, it's 12, 469. We are well past that now and it hasn't even been 3 months. You were wrong, but aren't man enough to admit it.
CDC doesn't know
8000-17,000

2am 4-8-2020--12,849 (I realize you yearn for more death than in 2009-2010)

World wide may be 15x's higher, no one knows exact #, but it's damn sure more than 12,500

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
CDC doesn't know
8000-17,000

2am 4-8-2020--12,849 (I realize you yearn for more death than in 2009-2010)

World wide may be 15x's higher, no one knows exact #, but it's damn sure more than 12,500
12,500 in the US. Per CDC. You can say 17,000, but then I'll use 8,000 and say we're almost double in COVID deaths. But that would be just as dishonest and ignorant. The best estimate from the CDC is 12,469 deaths.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
12,500 in the US. Per CDC. You can say 17,000, but then I'll use 8,000 and say we're almost double in COVID deaths. But that would be just as dishonest and ignorant. The best estimate from the CDC is 12,469 deaths.
As of 2am 4-8-2020 CDC says 12,849 and you think that's double your 8,000, no wonder you not allowed to work in the public!

Stop crying, it may be more than 17,000 CDC reported and you will be so jolly.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
As of 2am 4-8-2020 CDC says 12,849 and you think that's double your 8,000, no wonder you not allowed to work in the public!

Stop crying, it may be more than 17,000 CDC reported and you will be so jolly.
It already is more than the 12,000+ from Swine Flu. But it will surpass your fake number, as well.

EatTheRich

President
oooh boy... Trump said 100k +, now new data shows it may be lower than that......

Let's see now... will the new tactic be...

A. attack the numbers some how, knowing that fewer cases puts trumpster in a better position...?

B. now wholeheartedly root for more death...

Let's see where those rooting for ruination and destruction take us.......
EVERYONE hopes these scientists are right and the death toll will be ONLY 70,000 (since the U.S. didn’t have the wherewithal to keep it below 4,000 as China did) ... time will tell. Just note that the same scientists are saying that hitting that low number is only possible if strict social distancing continues.

EatTheRich

President
I think it’ll be:

“Yeah We got lucky!!! if (BS narrative alert) trump acted faster there would have been fewer deaths!!! He has blood on his hands!!!”

Of course there’s no way to prove it, it’ll just a mythical feather floating in the air to grab, Rely on, and recite over and over
The results of the different approach taken in China, S. Korea, etc., speak for themselves.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It already is more than the 12,000+ from Swine Flu. But it will surpass your fake number, as well.
I posted stats from 2am this morning (12,849) and you come back with "more than 12,000" no shit sherlock!