• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fatalities may be lower..need a new tactic, STAT!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
3 weeks ago...……………..WOW...…….since 1st case was like 3 MONTHS ago, Burr was busy with Feinstein cashing in stocks via insider trading, he just was like 6x's shy of her haul

Was she warning everyone in Cali 3 weeks ago?

Spamature

President
You libs sure obsessed with that picture, it must turn ya'll on!

Yes, he should have spread WHO lies on jump street.

He had is own load of lies to spread. Trump definitely doesn't need to outsource the work of spewing falsehoods to the public. He is a one man operation doing the work of many in that area

He definitely pulls 12000 times his own weight in the lie arena.

What you don't like seeing your dear leader at his best ?

how about a different angle ?

1586384325072.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He had is own load of lies to spread. Trump definitely doesn't need to outsource the work of spewing falsehoods to the public. He is a one man operation doing the work of many in that area

He definitely pulls 12000 times his own weight in the lie arena.

What you don't like seeing your dear leader at his best ?

how about a different angle ?

View attachment 50289
Libs LOVE looking at his pictures
He enjoys doing things to also piss libs off

Yep, he sure does

Spamature

President
3 weeks ago...……………..WOW...…….since 1st case was like 3 MONTHS ago, Burr was busy with Feinstein cashing in stocks via insider trading, he just was like 6x's shy of her haul

Was she warning everyone in Cali 3 weeks ago?
I don't know what Feinstein did. But there is proof right there that (R )Burr gave his "investors" an insider tip. I wonder if he recommended the stocks he cashed in on ?

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Libs LOVE looking at his pictures
He enjoys doing things to also piss libs off

Yep, he sure does
Yet he didn't seize them before they shipped for export. It's just something else he did not act on after declaring a national emergency.

The pic is good for a laugh.

Don't you agree ?

Or would you prefer this one

1586385334101.png

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
When "somebody" did not act on behalf of the welfare of his citizens with anything near the zeal and effort of those two.

And we both know who that "somebody" is.
Cuomo? Because you totally threw him under the bus in an effort to make Newsome and Garcetti look good. And to think just a few days ago you people were fawning all over Cuomo as "the one" to step in for poor old senile Joe B. LOL!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yet he didn't seize them before they shipped for export. It's just something else he did not act on after declaring a national emergency.

The pic is good for a laugh.

Don't you agree ?

Or would you prefer this one

View attachment 50291
It's clear you didn't read the link while searching your love pictures of Trump...…...
Just on nightly news....LA & Miami Mayors EO essential workers MUST wear mask after 14,000 Americans die...………...or as libs post, why not sooner?

Spamature

President
Cuomo? Because you totally threw him under the bus in an effort to make Newsome and Garcetti look good. And to think just a few days ago you people were fawning all over Cuomo as "the one" to step in for poor old senile Joe B. LOL!
I haven't thrown him under the bus. He done an outstanding job considering the position he was in. Too bad he didn't a heads up from Trump back in Nov when the intel agencies told him about this threat.

Spamature

President
It's clear you didn't read the link while searching your love pictures of Trump...…...
Just on nightly news....LA & Miami Mayors EO essential workers MUST wear mask after 14,000 Americans die...………...or as libs post, why not sooner?
Where are the other mayors saying the same ?

Name the GOP'ers putting out EO requiring the wearing of mask !

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I haven't thrown him under the bus. He done an outstanding job considering the position he was in. Too bad he didn't a heads up from Trump back in Nov when the intel agencies told him about this threat.

LOL! Newsome did fine without it! You cannot have it both ways - typical lefty.

Spamature

President
LOL! Newsome did fine without it! You cannot have it both ways - typical lefty.
Newsome did not have the initial surge Cuomo had. NYC has 3x more indoor sqft of space than it has outdoor sqft of space. Also it has a higher concentration of people. More people breathing the same inside air, more indoor surfaces to hold onto and spread the infection.

IMHO that is probably what lead to it taking off so fast there. That does not mean we are out of the woods anywhere though. You have to understand this new model is based upon the entire country doing what they have done in Calif and doing it until the END OF MAY !

Neither of those two things are happening. So we should not pretend that the coast is clear in any way shape or form.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where are the other mayors saying the same ?

Name the GOP'ers putting out EO requiring the wearing of mask !
I didn't mention any GOP Mayors and I was "wrong" ALL in LA MUST now wear mask

Governor says don't rush out to get mask and LA Mayor orders ALL to wear a mask...…….saw a report tongight of Drones chasing people off Cali beaches and parks...…………..you never go outside you need not be concerned.

Spamature

President
I didn't mention any GOP Mayors and I was "wrong" ALL in LA MUST now wear mask

Governor says don't rush out to get mask and LA Mayor orders ALL to wear a mask...…….saw a report tongight of Drones chasing people off Cali beaches and parks...…………..you never go outside you need not be concerned.
You didn't because you couldn't.

BTW, You are always wrong.

How's the farm going ?

I ask because a friend of mine says he might want to farm but he didn't think he was up to it figuring it out, and wondered what I thought he was.

So I told him I would ask the dumbest jackass I ever came across and then get back to him on that.

Never mind he's only slightly mentally challenged. After posting with you I am sure he's up to it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You didn't because you couldn't.

BTW, You are always wrong.

How's the farm going ?

I ask because a friend of mine says he might want to farm but he didn't think he was up to it figuring it out, and wondered what I thought he was.

So I told him I would ask the dumbest jackass I ever came across and then get back to him on that.

Never mind he's only slightly mentally challenged. After posting with you I am sure he's up to it.
"dumbest jackass"...……..I'm not a liberal...……………..he doesn't have a bloody chance if he had to ask you...………..does he have 10's of $million to invest to get started?

Your insults are weak...………..

Spamature

President
"dumbest jackass"...……..I'm not a liberal...……………..he doesn't have a bloody chance if he had to ask you...………..does he have 10's of $million to invest to get started?

Your insults are weak...………..
Yeah your oh so not defensive reaction tells me its weak
You know what they say, F'em if they can't take a joke.
Hahahaha !