• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Favorite Posters

Zam-Zam

Senator
Not by any means an all-inclusive list, feel free to add your own. Please leave specific names out it, if you will:

The easily-humored: At some point, feels compelled to insert "Hahahahahahahaha!" into their post. Variations include "LOL", "LMAO", and "ROTFLMAO", which is all very hip, if you're thirteen.

The shouter: Leaves the caps lock on, because SHOUTING MAKES YOU MORE CORRECT".

The spelling police: Ignores every point you've discussed to point out you've made a spelling mistake, typo, or grammatical error.

The one-liner: Joins in some hotly-debated topic to add some variation of "The (side that doesn't agree with my point of view) are idiots, imbeciles, morons, wife-beaters, etc. etc.,....." and adds nothing further, having exhausted their intellectual quiver.

The perpetually offended: Demands an apology from you for some perceived slight, although has no intention of ever accepting one.

MaryAnne

Governor
Not by any means an all-inclusive list, feel free to add your own. Please leave specific names out it, if you will:

The easily-humored: At some point, feels compelled to insert "Hahahahahahahaha!" into their post. Variations include "LOL", "LMAO", and "ROTFLMAO", which is all very hip, if you're thirteen.

The spelling police: Ignores every point you've discussed to point out you've made a spelling mistake, typo, or grammatical error.

The one-liner: Joins in some hotly-debated topic to add some variation of "The (side that doesn't agree with my point of view) are idiots, imbeciles, morons, wife-beaters, etc. etc.,....." and adds nothing further, having exhausted their intellectual quiver.

The perpetually offended: Demands an apology from you for some perceived slight, although has no intention of ever accepting one.
I am guilty as charged of a few of those things!

I apologize,will try to do better,but permit me one last :).

Arkady

President

The gas bag: Figures that if a point can be made well in one hundred words, then can be made very, very well in three hundred.

Guilty as charged.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I would point out that the most egregious offenders are also the least likely to respond to this thread.

MaryAnne

Governor
I would point out that the most egregious offenders are also the least likely to respond to this thread.
Well, you know me!Where angels fear to tread, or something like that!

I hate this blanking snow! Making me stir crazy. I was ready for spring! How many House wife shows can a person stand?

trapdoor

Governor
As a serial bloviator I resent the term "gasbag."

Also, count me among the spelling and grammar police (although I make mistakes depending on which computer I'm using. I have one that makes me type "no" when I mean "not.")

fairsheet

Senator
Baloney!

-That's odd, I typed "baloney" in caps, and it came up lower case. So....lemme tell you a story about that.....

Jen

Senator
I always bow to the adage of "Oooh! That response sounds harsh. Maybe I should add "LOL" at the end". That little "LOL" makes everything better.:p

I'm guilty of being human and all of the above at some time or another....because I'm human.

My apologies and understanding of all others here who have noted they are human too, even those that seem to fear or may fear being human like everyone else.

Now that we've pointed out to be human is to err, anyone for working on the task minimizing our errors?

I'm not going to suggest that people don't respond to this thread are any more guilty of something than anyone who has responded to this thread.

Introspection seems good, if we do something positive with what we learn.

Lapcat

Governor
Sorry......BUT......

I can't relate to any of those posting traits.

[rolling eyes]

[innocent look]

[halo appearing]