• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FBI Director: most domestic terror cases driven by white supremacy

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress recently that the agency has seen an increase in the number of domestic terror arrests this fiscal year, a majority of which have been motivated by white supremacy.

Wray told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the FBI has recorded about 100 domestic terrorism arrests in the last nine months. “A majority of the domestic terrorism cases we've investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence."

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/24/fbi-director-to-congress-most-domestic-terror-cases-are-driven-by-white-supremacist-violence/

Does everyone accept Wray's statement?

Last edited:

Dino

Russian Asset
FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress recently that the agency has seen an increase in the number of domestic terror arrests this fiscal year, a majority of which have been motivated by white supremacy.

Wray told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the FBI has recorded about 100 domestic terrorism arrests in the last nine months. “A majority of the domestic terrorism cases we've investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence."

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/24/fbi-director-to-congress-most-domestic-terror-cases-are-driven-by-white-supremacist-violence/

I accept his premise.

What percentage of shootings and homicide are categorized as “domestic terrorism”?

D

Deleted member 21794

I accept his premise.

What percentage of shootings and homicide are categorized as “domestic terrorism”?
I accept his premise as well, though the premise seems a bit muddy: "some version of what you might call white supremacist violence."

So maybe a majority are due to white supremacy, maybe not. I agree.

freyasman

Senator

Nope.
"some version of what you might call" :rolleyes:

Typical weasel-worded bullshit.

Dino

Russian Asset
More than charged because "domestic terrorism" is not in the criminal code.
My question was not a trick and quite specific- feel free to answer it or just say you don’t know.

What percentage of shootings are due to white supremacist domestic terrorists?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
My question was not a trick and quite specific- feel free to answer it or just say you don’t know.

What percentage of shootings are due to white supremacist domestic terrorists?
0.0%. Domestic terrorism is not in the criminal code.

From my link:
FBI counterterrorism chief Michael McGarrity testified that the bureau was investigating 850 potential domestic terrorism cases.

Check this outfit.....to get data.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/records/1225-domestic-terrorism

Dino

Russian Asset

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Oh geez....
Sorry, I forget sometimes.

(Just as a hint: it’s under 1.7%).

But I know you’re not capable of honest debate.
Trump appreciates that you minimize/deny domestic terrorism....especially when the target is Jews as in Pittsburgh or Mexicans as in El Paso, or blacks praying in church.

Dino

Russian Asset
Trump appreciates that you minimize/deny domestic terrorism....especially when the target is Jews as in Pittsburgh or Mexicans as in El Paso, or blacks praying in church.
I’m not minimizing anything. And I’m sure my ideas to prevent these attacks work far better than anything you’ve mentioned so far.
There’s no denial on my side at all. You just ran out of things to say huh?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I’m not minimizing anything. And I’m sure my ideas to prevent these attacks work far better than anything you’ve mentioned so far.
There’s no denial on my side at all. You just ran out of things to say huh?
You have ideas to prevent these attacks?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Yes...For along time we have pointed out that Democrats are the reason for most domestic terror cases. Great thread and post. Glad to you see on board with this issue.

Now lets ban Democrats.

I watched Wray's testimony on CSPAN.

You do understand that there are TWO categories for terrorism and of the two Wray said the most dangerous are the Homegrown Violent Extremists who are global-jihad inspired?

Wray said that the number of arrests for domestic terrorism ( of which white supremacist terror is one of four categories) were about the same as those of the international terror side of terrorism!!!

That means there are tens of millions of white people who could be white supremacist terrorists and there are FAR fewer people who are subject to influence by international terrorism AND THE NUMBER OF ARRESTS ARE ABOUT THE SAME for HVE's and domestic terrorists. Hello! Anybody home? He said that HVE's were the greater threat.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/454338-fbis-wray-says-majority-of-domestic-terrorism-arrests-this-year

Iran is said to have sleeper cells in the U.S. (globally really) and currently it seems likely Iran could activate them.