• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FBI in Big Trouble

"Very slowly" might not be a good thing. The powerful elites control the media. They control the House. They are knocking at the door of the Senate. They control the FBI and CIA.

I have to wonder, if information starts getting out that seriously damages the Elite........ do they have the power to bring the hammer down and stop all dissenting information from ever seeing the light of day?
The Trap of the False Alternative

Distinguishing between the Left and the Right elitists is as foolish as distinguishing between the left-handed politicians and the right-handed ones. The same goes for posters who boast, "I'm a Conservative, not a Republican." Or this recent imaginary enemy of "corporatism" and "crony capitalism." Netwits are being fed mental baby food; they burp and puke it all over the Whirled Wad of Wub bib.

Jen

Senator
So this is why Bill & Hill have gone underground...………..
If they haven't left the country they need to do that now......

I wonder if they are "flat broke" just like Hillary says they were when they left the White House. I'd be willing to wager there won't be any lucrative book deals coming their way any time soon.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I wonder if they are "flat broke" just like Hillary says they were when they left the White House. I'd be willing to wager there won't be any lucrative book deals coming their way any time soon.
On the way to Ohio yesterday in conversation I brought that up and it's as if they have dropped off face of the earth...……

Wonder if we could be so lucky?

Reactions: Jen

Boca

Governor
Number of arrests, indictments and convictions of Obama administration officials: ZERO, ZIP, NADA
It's a bit early for that PN. Here's why.

On October 13th 2017 Attorney General Jeff Sessions assigned US Attorney John Huber from Utah to work with Inspector General Horowitz of the Department of Justice to investigate certain matters dealing with the Clinton Foundation, the Uranium 1 deal, the FBI's suspicious handling of the Clinton email investigation, and I would think the Loretta Lynch Department of Justice in toto regarding the Mueller investigation.

That was Session's response to a call from GOP Senators for a 2nd Special Counsel. Huber is not an official Special Counsel but has all the powers of one to include convening grand juries, issuing subpoenas, etc, and more importantly 400+ investigators within the Inspector General's organization. On that note you might even say he has more power than Robert Mueller, but no spotlight.

Now consider this. In the 12 months ended October, 2018, 40,000 sealed indictments and sealed cases awaiting action have been added to the Federal District Courts workload according to the Public Access to Court Electronic Records [PACER] database. Quite obviously not all, or even most, are related to Huber's work. Could be as few as a couple of dozen? Nevertheless, you can bet there are people in/or out of government worried.

Last edited:

On October 13th 2017 Attorney General Jeff Sessions assigned US Attorney John Huber from Utah to work with Inspector General Horowitz of the Department of Justice to investigate certain matters dealing with the Clinton Foundation, the Uranium 1 deal, the FBI's suspicious handling of the Clinton email investigation, and I would think the Loretta Lynch Department of Justice in toto regarding the Mueller investigation.

That was Session's response to a call from GOP Senators for a 2nd Special Counsel. Huber is not an official Special Counsel but has all the powers of one to include convening grand juries, issuing subpoenas, etc, and more importantly 400+ investigators within the Inspector General's organization. On that note you might even say he has more power than Robert Mueller, but no spotlight.

Now consider this. In the 12 months ended October, 2018, 40,000 sealed indictments and sealed cases awaiting action have been added to the Federal District Courts workload according to the Public Access to Court Electronic Records [PACER] database. Quite obviously not all, or even most, are related to Huber's work. Could be as few as a couple of dozen?Nevertheless, you can bet there are people in/or out of government worried.
Lefty will run from that post....

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Let's turn our attention to the FBI's job.

FBI agents are in charge of investigating over 200 different categories of violations related to national security and federal law. The criminal activity a FBI agent may investigate includes bank robberies, terrorism, corruption, cybercrime, organized crime, espionage and drug trafficking.

The FBI opened a case on Trump for his suspicious activities with Russia.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/politics/nyt-russia-trump-investigation/index.html

EatTheRich

President

Now consider this. In the 12 months ended October, 2018, 40,000 sealed indictments and sealed cases awaiting action have been added to the Federal District Courts workload according to the Public Access to Court Electronic Records [PACER] database. Quite obviously not all, or even most, are related to Huber's work. Could be as few as a couple of dozen?Nevertheless, you can bet there are people in/or out of government worried.
Could be as few as zero, in fact.

According to popular rumor, the Clintons have stashed around $3 BILLION from their various scams and embezzlements, including hundreds of millions of dollars from Hillary's failed presidential campaigns she never returned to donors.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Here the deal Boca - the total number of arrests, indictments, convictions and plea agreements with those associated with the Obama administration remains ZERO. Until such time as that muber changes Trump id far, far ahead. Oh... and by the way - you think anyone else might be slightly worried about sealed indictments? Maybe whoever Individual #1 is?

All you have done is twist unrelated stuff together to for a conspriacy.

Total number of of arrests, indictments, convictions and plea agreements with those associated with the Clinton Foundation (which unlike the Trump Foundation is still in business) - ZERO, ZIP, NADA.

You cannot spell CORRUPTION without the (R)s.

PNWest

According to popular rumor, the Clintons have stashed around $3 BILLION from their various scams and embezzlements, including hundreds of millions of dollars from Hillary's failed presidential campaigns she never returned to donors.
And that's exactly the way you make up your viewpoints from a bunch of crazy rumors.

PNWest

It's going to be investigated so we'll find out if the rumors are true.
Since the GOP "investigated" BENGHAZI at least 23 times and found nothing what difference will another investigation that finds nothing mean to you?

Boca

Governor
Here the deal Boca - the total number of arrests, indictments, convictions and plea agreements with those associated with the Obama administration remains ZERO.
True...for the time being

All you have done is twist unrelated stuff together to for a conspriacy.
Nope...all I did was give you some factual information. If that disturbs you I'd suggest you take it up with your shrink.
[/QUOTE]

There's plenty of material on the forum to keep your deranged Trump hatred burning bright, why do you feel the need to try to derail another thread? If you're too afraid, or not allowed, to discuss the corruption of the Obama-era FBI, just don't participate in this discussion.
Who is this poster? Do we know them?