• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FDA moonshots anti Malarial

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They just approved something for compassionate reasons, Like... hey he's dying of COVID, might as well let him OD on Chloroquine because why not.

i'm sure you are right, as you obviously know everything.

so you figure medical professionals are like, what the f**k, let's just randomly hit this dying person with some random unregulated meds....

Boca

Governor

here's hoping it may help
wasn't necessary………….but a good idea

One of the most despicable political sideshows of the American media's failed coverage of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic is the endless and relentless insistence that there is some kind of huge disagreement and even hostility between President Trump and Dr. Fauci, the man he inserted as one of the point players in his coronavirus task force.

Disagreement and even hostility between President Trump and anyone in his administration has from day one been a media tool. So what?

The false reporting began in late February when the task force was first formed. The New York Times reported on Feb. 27 that communications with media outlets regarding the government's response to the outbreak would be coordinated through the vice president's office, a fairly common move when a cross-departmental task force is formed.

This was interpreted by the White House press corps that Fauci was being "muzzled." NBC News extrapolated. The Times article into the despicable headline "Is the White House starting to censor public-health officials?" Two days later, at a press briefing coordinated by President Trump, NBC News attacked the president and accused him of silencing the good doctor who happened to be standing next to him.

The Washington, D.C., parlor game of trying to sow dissension and chaos within a White House continued on a daily basis.

It's been ongoing for a long time.

Yesterday, [last week] Fauci (who, we had been recently told, was muzzled yet again) went on a bit of a media blitz. He told WMAL radio in Washington, D.C. that the president was doing a great job, that there wasn't any fundamental difference in the foundational principals in attacking the virus and that he wished the media would stop pitting him against the president.

"I'm just going to ask you directly about this with regards to the flow of information, from the very beginning, you received a lot of criticism regarding that," asked an NBC reporter. "In particular, about Dr. Anthony Fauci. He is well-renowned in contagious diseases and there were reports out there that he was being muzzled. Can you tell us that this widely-respected expert Dr. Fauci will have every opportunity to tell us the truth?"

See how that works? Trump can't be trusted with telling us the truth... will he let Fauci tell us the truth?

On 990AM, Philadelphia, Chriss Stigall interviewed Dr. Fauci

STIGALL: If you’re a doctor listening to me right now and a patient with coronavirus feels like they want to try [Chloroquine] and you’re their doctor, you’re not Anthony Fauci the guy running the coronavirus task force, would you say ‘alright, we’ll give it a whirl’?

FAUCI: Yeah, of course, particularly if people have no other option. You want to give them hope. In fact, for physicians in this country, these drugs are approved drugs for other reasons. They’re anti-malaria drugs and they’re drugs against certain autoimmune diseases, like lupus. Physicians throughout the country can prescribe that in an off-label way. Which means they can write it for something it was not originally approved for. People do that all the time, and it really is an individual choice between the physician and his or her patient as to whether or not they want to do that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
wasn't necessary………….but a good idea

One of the most despicable political sideshows of the American media's failed coverage of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic is the endless and relentless insistence that there is some kind of huge disagreement and even hostility between President Trump and Dr. Fauci, the man he inserted as one of the point players in his coronavirus task force.

Disagreement and even hostility between President Trump and anyone in his administration has from day one a media tool. So what?

The false reporting began in late February when the task force was first formed. The New York Times reported on Feb. 27 that communications with media outlets regarding the government's response to the outbreak would be coordinated through the vice president's office, a fairly common move when a cross-departmental task force is formed.

This was interpreted by the White House press corps that Fauci was being "muzzled." NBC News extrapolated. The Times article into the despicable headline "Is the White House starting to censor public-health officials?" Two days later, at a press briefing coordinated by President Trump, NBC News attacked the president and accused him of silencing the good doctor who happened to be standing next to him.

The Washington, D.C., parlor game of trying to sow dissension and chaos within a White House continued on a daily basis.

It's been ongoing for a long time.

Yesterday, [last week] Fauci (who, we had been recently told, was muzzled yet again) went on a bit of a media blitz. He told WMAL radio in Washington, D.C. that the president was doing a great job, that there wasn't any fundamental difference in the foundational principals in attacking the virus and that he wished the media would stop pitting him against the president.

"I'm just going to ask you directly about this with regards to the flow of information, from the very beginning, you received a lot of criticism regarding that," asked an NBC reporter. "In particular, about Dr. Anthony Fauci. He is well-renowned in contagious diseases and there were reports out there that he was being muzzled. Can you tell us that this widely-respected expert Dr. Fauci will have every opportunity to tell us the truth?"

See how that works? Trump can't be trusted with telling us the truth... will he let Fauci tell us the truth?

On 990AM, Philadelphia, Chriss Stigall interviewed Dr. Fauci

STIGALL: If you’re a doctor listening to me right now and a patient with coronavirus feels like they want to try [Chloroquine] and you’re their doctor, you’re not Anthony Fauci the guy running the coronavirus task force, would you say ‘alright, we’ll give it a whirl’?

FAUCI: Yeah, of course, particularly if people have no other option. You want to give them hope. In fact, for physicians in this country, these drugs are approved drugs for other reasons. They’re anti-malaria drugs and they’re drugs against certain autoimmune diseases, like lupus. Physicians throughout the country can prescribe that in an off-label way. Which means they can write it for something it was not originally approved for. People do that all the time, and it really is an individual choice between the physician and his or her patient as to whether or not they want to do that.
yes. off label use is routine. it is how other efficacies are discovered.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
You do realize this is the drug involved in the fish tank cleaner incident confusion, that lead to two Fox News/Trump hype believers to poison themselves.
It's actually a slightly different chemical but what is the problem with Fox viewers doing stuff like this to themselves? Isn't that Making America Great Again?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You do realize this is the drug involved in the fish tank cleaner incident confusion, that lead to two Fox News/Trump hype believers to poison themselves.

hmm. no.

i am aware that someone of their own volition elected to ingest fish tank cleaner.

not, that someone ingested this fda approved medication. that person did not ingest this drug. they ingested an unregulated fish tank cleaner

nor am i aware of any statement by trumper instructing anyonee to eat fish tank cleaner..

PNWest

hmm. no.

i am aware that someone of their own volition elected to ingest fish tank cleaner.

not, that someone ingested this fda approved medication. that person did not ingest this drug. they ingested an unregulated fish tank cleaner

nor am i aware of any statement by trumper instructing anyonee to eat fish tank cleaner..
You have to rememebr Phil that when Trump says something these people believe him. If they had any brains would they listen to him in the first place?

Spamature

President
hmm. no.

nor am i aware of any statement by trumper instructing anyone to eat fish tank cleaner..
We've been over that part of it already. It was a Fox/Trump joint operation in hype to, and confusion of , the gullible who trust them .

Which is stanard operating procedure on the Trumplandia for the past 5 yrs.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You have to rememebr Phil that when Trump says something these people believe him. If they had any brains would they listen to him in the first place?

tough call. but no, no one told that man to eat fishtank cleaner.

sorry. yes, there are castrophically stupid people on this earth...but attempts to tying this to trump is just sad..

PNWest

tough call. but no, no one told that man to eat fishtank cleaner.

sorry. yes, there are castrophically stupid people on this earth...but attempts to tying this to trump is just sad..

I didn't - the victim's wife did. I can't help it that stupid people support Trump.

Jack4freedom

Governor
hmm. no.

I have heard that certain brands of Bug and Tar removers found at Auto Parts stores act as powerful anti-viral medicine also. If you spray a couple shots into your morning coffee, you’ll be fine.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have heard that certain brands of Bug and Tar removers found at Auto Parts stores act as powerful anti-viral medicine also. If you spray a couple shots into your morning coffee, you’ll be fine.
yuck. how's it taste/treating you so far?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A Chemist you prove not to be

I'm sure you can prove the two were FoxNews/Trump believers or would you be lying?

Link