• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fear And Anger Of The Day!!!

Zoar

Governor
Well we know the right wing brain loves to be VERY afraid and they use that fear to then be justifiably ANGRY.

Clearly, it is the mechanism by which they negotiate life.

This is what the Righties have been doing and what they have been saying:

Ebola for 3 weeks... Stop the flights! Hate the foreigners! Block the borders! Blame Obama! Hate Obama! he didn't protect us we are all going to get infected wth Ebola!!! AHHHHH, I'm so angry!

Refugees from tiny south American countries for another full 4 weeks... build walls, blame Obama, hate Obama! Keep these disease infected and terrorist potential kids out!!!

Now some powerless terrorized refugees from Syria. They are potentially terrorists, even if it is just one, would you let your family be killed by these terrorists?!!! HUH!!! Be angry and blame them! And Blame Obama! Hate Obama!!! It is his fault we are unprotected!! I am so angry I could kill them all with my bare hands!!! I will go there myself and kill all those refugee terrorists! AHHHHHHH!

It is like watching a kitten chase a laser light!!!

D

Deleted member 21794

Well we know the right wing brain loves to be VERY afraid and they use that fear to then be justifiably ANGRY.

Clearly, it is the mechanism by which they negotiate life.

This is what the Righties have been doing and what they have been saying:

Ebola for 3 weeks... Stop the flights! Hate the foreigners! Block the borders! Blame Obama! Hate Obama! he didn't protect us we are all going to get infected wth Ebola!!! AHHHHH, I'm so angry!

Refugees from tiny south American countries for another full 4 weeks... build walls, blame Obama, hate Obama! Keep these disease infected and terrorist potential kids out!!!

Now some powerless terrorized refugees from Syria. They are potentially terrorists, even if it is just one, would you let your family be killed by these terrorists?!!! HUH!!! Be angry and blame them! And Blame Obama! Hate Obama!!! It is his fault we are unprotected!! I am so angry I could kill them all with my bare hands!!! I will go there myself and kill all those refugee terrorists! AHHHHHHH!

It is like watching a kitten chase a laser light!!!
My god man take your medication. Shall I call your nurse for you?

S

Sickofleft

It is very entertaining to watch the left become unhinged over the miserably failed foreign policy and over all failed Presidency of Barrack Obama.

What is not entertaining and is not very funny that it really is a failed Presidency and at the moment we are leaderless.

Maybe they can get James Taylor to sing again.

Caroljo

Senator
they are NOT saying the truth:

http://www.ibtimes.com/paris-attack-2015-named-terrorists-all-european-nationals-not-syrian-refugees-2191677
No Syrian refugees after all, Martian Man! All that fear and hate you and your fellow Righties have been spewing and as usual you are wrong.

Hahahahhaa! Schmucks.
So? Did you see this today? Seems the people we elected to work for US are actually doing their jobs, showing Obama he's worthless. That even includes some Democrats! They believe in our protection & they're not going to let Obama put people in danger.

Forty-seven Democrats joined all but two Republicans as the House passed the measure by a veto-proof 289-137 margin, a major setback to the lame duck president on an issue —the Islamic State group and the refugees fleeing it — that shows no signs of easing. The vote exceeded the two-thirds majority required to override a veto, and came despite a rushed, early morning visit to the Capitol by senior administration officials in a futile attempt to limit Democratic defections.
http://news.yahoo.com/house-gop-bill-bolster-checks-syrian-refugees-084327089--politics.html#

Zoar

Governor
So? Did you see this today? Seems the people we elected to work for US are actually doing their jobs, showing Obama he's worthless. That even includes some Democrats! They believe in our protection & they're not going to let Obama put people in danger.

Forty-seven Democrats joined all but two Republicans as the House passed the measure by a veto-proof 289-137 margin, a major setback to the lame duck president on an issue —the Islamic State group and the refugees fleeing it — that shows no signs of easing. The vote exceeded the two-thirds majority required to override a veto, and came despite a rushed, early morning visit to the Capitol by senior administration officials in a futile attempt to limit Democratic defections.
http://news.yahoo.com/house-gop-bill-bolster-checks-syrian-refugees-084327089--politics.html#
For months and months you have declared the CONGRESS a bunch of idiots. Now suddenly you think they are smart???

Bahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaa! You are funny!

Caroljo

Senator
For months and months you have declared the CONGRESS a bunch of idiots. Now suddenly you think they are smart???

Bahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaa! You are funny!
Yes, I did. Because they were suckers and gave in too easily to Obama BS. They finally grew some balls!