• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Feeding the press the "news"

Days

Commentator
CIA ran the Apollo missions. There was a hook-up directly from Langley to Houston and that's how they "trained" Houston for the missions. There was a full studio - a moon set - in Area 51, and that's how they "trained" the astronauts for the moon missions. The CIA brought over the Nazis that ran the Apollo missions, so tell me again that we can trust everything the CIA tells us; those Nazis never lied to us, did they? There has been a lot of papers written on the collusion between the Nazis that the CIA brought over and the Nazis that the KGB brought to Russia... apparently, the Nazis didn't care so much for either of the Allied nations that destroyed their fatherland, so they went right on discussing the science with one another. When the Russians raced ahead - think sputnik - the CIA told our nazis that we needed to race past them. JFK came up with the insane idea of going to the moon. In all likelihood, we never even lifted off in a rocket, neither did the Russians, neither have the Chinese, the only thing in those space capsules is equipment; the only living mammal to leave earth for outer space was a dog that the Russians sent up in the very early days; the dog died in the first couple of hours, passing through the radiation belts, the Russians pretended the dog lived, but everybody knew after that... space is filled with radiation, but they lied about it, big time, so much so...

Every clip you have ever seen of a commercial plane hitting the Twin Towers was photoshopped by a graphics engineer, working for the press, and produced anywhere between 4 months to 2 years after Sep 11, 2001. There was a real time poor quality clip that was aired on Sep 11, 2001... but it was very poor quality and they didn't show that again; hence, the need to do a better job. If you want to see the clip they aired on 09/11/2001, go and watch September Clues, heck, I'll just post it here:

Then we had all the fake news under Obama, mass shootings that were total made for television news productions. That got to be a regular circuit with the same actors and actresses doing roles in multiple events. You would think, after we dug up the want ads where the government hires crisis actors for the events in advance of the event - you would think - it would dawn on you people what is going on.

Today it is the purple revolution. Daily fake news, all day long, every day.

Even after it was de-classified and it came to light that there was no naval action in the Gulf of Tomkin, that the entire event was a fabrication in the press - fake news - even after you know the truth, you can't change your paradigm, you still believe we were attacked, you still believe it was real, even though you know it isn't.

psyops work that way.

Why didn't this top post get a single reply? ...

West Coast burning (Link)
So my wife, who has been following the fires, told me today, that 1/2 of the trees on the west coast will burn this year. I'm thinking that means California, Oregon, and Washington state.
that's a lot of fire.

she said the fire season is four months longer than it used to be. And that fires are bigger, hotter, and more dangerous than ever.

you know why?

chemtrails. the chaff is composed of metallic particles. Not only is it bad for your health, and changes the ph of the land... it also burns real hot.

... no one replied because your brains rejected the facts. Even though we have been spraying metal particulates out west since the year 2000 and even though the fires have gotten worse every year because of it, your brains have been conditioned to reject that fact. The spraying is only part of the secret operation, the rest of it is a psyop with the press to control any and all reaction to the spraying. The military started spraying chaff in coordination with advanced RADAR systems as far back as 1960. It is hardly hidden. But that's the beauty of a psyop, it gets you to deny to yourself what is happening to you.

There is an insurgency happening between the deep state and the presidency. Everyone on this forum knows it. The deep state controls the press... has controlled the press forever. I expect some pretty serious consequences to come of it. And yet, I still expect the weak minded amongst you to be totally controlled by the psyop and not even know it. After all, that's been going on forever, also.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
I'm sure that we are frequently fed propaganda. Mostly political propaganda.

But how do you explain the people in NYC who saw the planes hit the towers in real time? Were they all actors? And if they were actors, how is it none of them had death bed reveal all moments (those who have died by now). Or how is it none of them have decided they prefer fame to whatever they were given to keep quiet .........and decided to write a book?

That's how lies like that work. Eventually someone squeaks.

Days

Commentator
I'm sure that we are frequently fed propaganda. Mostly political propaganda.

But how do you explain the people in NYC who saw the planes hit the towers in real time? Were they all actors? And if they were actors, how is it none of them had death bed reveal all moments (those who have died by now). Or how is it none of them have decided they prefer fame to whatever they were given to keep quiet .........and decided to write a book?

That's how lies like that work. Eventually someone squeaks.
An impression was left on your mind. They sold an idea, they planted an event, and once you bought into it, you locked onto it, and afterwards, you have the impression that "all these people saw the planes". In reality, no one saw the planes, what they saw was, the towers were struck by something... but the press had crisis actors on the streets who saw the planes, how many actors did that take? Maybe only a dozen on the street. 20 at the most... it was an inside job, no one is going to squeak, if they do, they are dead, and the book never even gets published. What everyone on the street reported was the bombs going off, but the press replaced that in your mind by showing you the planes hitting the towers over and over; and for two years they kept on making clips, and they kept on showing you those planes hitting the towers. That's how the psyop works. Watch September Clues, they tear apart all the clips and show you how each one was fabricated, it is terribly easy for the professionals in the graphics field to do that.

This top post is showing you that these psyops have been going on forever. This is nothing new. No one wanted to believe that our entire news media was complicit with the deep state, lying to the people. But they were, and have been, forever.

EatTheRich

President
The fires are hotter and the fire season longer and more intense because of global warming. The 9/11 attacks were real, the rare mass shootings were real, and the criminality of the Trump administration is real.

Days

Commentator
The fires are hotter and the fire season longer and more intense because of global warming. The 9/11 attacks were real, the rare mass shootings were real, and the criminality of the Trump administration is real.
there is no global warming that coincides with the past 2 decades, zero zilch. And yet the fire seasons have doubled in the same time frame. That was probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen you post, and you didn't address the chemtrails, are we pretending there have been no chemtrails? Let's get the full stupid!

The false flags were all real in as much as they happened, but they were false flags because they were psyops designed to create news for the purpose of political intentions. 09/11 false flag was used by Bush to go to war in the Middle East. Mass shooting false flags were used by Obama to push gun control legislation. And again you didn't address the September Clues documentary, are we pretending we don't see the video?

criminality of the Trump admin is not on topic, is it? But that's all you really wanted to post about, right? Try another thread.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
If Trump's criminality is real why is Trump not charged...Ummm better yet why are you lying again?

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
CIA ran the Apollo missions. There was a hook-up directly from Langley to Houston and that's how they "trained" Houston for the missions. There was a full studio - a moon set - in Area 51, and that's how they "trained" the astronauts for the moon missions. The CIA brought over the Nazis that ran the Apollo missions, so tell me again that we can trust everything the CIA tells us; those Nazis never lied to us, did they? There has been a lot of papers written on the collusion between the Nazis that the CIA brought over and the Nazis that the KGB brought to Russia... apparently, the Nazis didn't care so much for either of the Allied nations that destroyed their fatherland, so they went right on discussing the science with one another. When the Russians raced ahead - think sputnik - the CIA told our nazis that we needed to race past them. JFK came up with the insane idea of going to the moon. In all likelihood, we never even lifted off in a rocket, neither did the Russians, neither have the Chinese, the only thing in those space capsules is equipment; the only living mammal to leave earth for outer space was a dog that the Russians sent up in the very early days; the dog died in the first couple of hours, passing through the radiation belts, the Russians pretended the dog lived, but everybody knew after that... space is filled with radiation, but they lied about it, big time, so much so...
Sorry, but I disagree about the space issue here. Growing up in Alabama watching a rocket scientist work round the clock to beat the Russians to the moon, I have enough that would prove otherwise. Did we go to the moon? Did we Hire Nazi rocket scientists?

Yes...But I also know the guy responsible for this commercial.

I know that people want to believe it was faked and I disagree, but I am not offended. Because whether or not we went to the moon, we still need to balance a budget and if we have zero debt...I could care less what the federal government spends money on.

S

Sickofleft

We landed on the moon.
The 9/11 attacks were NOT carried out by our Government.
Mass shootings despite Alex Jones sadly did happen.

I understand doubting the MSM but that stuff is just bat shit crazy.

Days

Commentator
Sorry, but I disagree about the space issue here. Growing up in Alabama watching a rocket scientist work round the clock to beat the Russians to the moon, I have enough that would prove otherwise. Did we go to the moon? Did we Hire Nazi rocket scientists?

Yes...But I also know the guy responsible for this commercial.

I know that people want to believe it was faked and I disagree, but I am not offended. Because whether or not we went to the moon, we still need to balance a budget and if we have zero debt...I could care less what the federal government spends money on.
The point wasn't whether men went into a spaceship, the point was, the CIA was feeding the press the news.

Days

Commentator
We landed on the moon.
The 9/11 attacks were NOT carried out by our Government.
Mass shootings despite Alex Jones sadly did happen.

I understand doubting the MSM but that stuff is just bat shit crazy.
Bat shit crazy is believing re-entry and return. Let me ask just one question; how long does it take 4500 degrees Farenheit to melt 3 inches of Aluminum? But if you want to be ignorant, I'm not reposting all of that over again, whatever, sure, men walked on the moon and I walked on Saturn, that's how I know the probe was a hoax. ya gotta believe.

The 09/11 attacks never happened, no commercial planes were hi-jacked or crashed, the Twin Towers and Pentagon were struck by cruise missiles, nothing crashed into the ground near Pittsburgh, the FBI terrorist list was half CIA and half normal people who had visited the US between 1999-2001 and had their passports stolen, none of them boarded planes on 09/11/2001, none of them died on 09/11/2001, the towers were brought down with nano-thermite explosives, as was WTC7, all the "experts" on the tv were straight from the white house, all the normal people on the street were crisis actors, and all the firemen witnessed the explosives used, so even they were silenced while we made heroes of them; they were heroes, just not allowed to say what they saw. 09/11/2001 was a psyop carried out by the government in coordination with the deep state and the press. But if you want to be ignorant, I'm not reposting all of that over again, whatever, sure, we were attacked by Osama Bin Laden, who, strangely enough, totally denied having done so... so much did he deny it, he said such an attack would have been against his faith.

Many mass shootings were government drills gone Live. No humans or animals were harmed in those television productions, not to be confused with real school shootings, where real humans were shot with real guns. But if you want to be ignorant, I'm not reposting all of that over again, whatever, sure, the government hired crisis actors, put on drills, and suddenly in the middle of a drill, with the deep state all over the place, one of the crisis actors really shot a bunch of people. ya gotta believe.

Deep state has been feeding the press so much news for so long, and you have been swallowing it down whole. Now, they are pulling a purple revolution, and we get fake news daily. Still believe it all?

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
ok something with meat we can agree with
9/11 happened but was allowed to happen
mass shootings are real but are allowed to happen
What we disagree on
Global warming
Trump administration criminality

Days

Commentator
ok something with meat we can agree with
9/11 happened but was allowed to happen
mass shootings are real but are allowed to happen
What we disagree on
Global warming
Trump administration criminality
The whole point was the psyop. He has been conditioned to believe in global warming, he was so conditioned, that even after global warming has been disproven and all the scientists admitted it doesn't exist .... now, they go with "climate change", which, is not global warming .... he still believes in global warming. If it wasn't so frightening, it would be funny. At the same time, he has been conditioned to ignore the chemtrails, and the chemtrails have been analyzed in labs and those analysis are on the public record because they were brought to local government hearings years ago, and the chaff is indeed composed of metal particulates that are flammable and burn real hot, by now, that is settled science. And yet, no one will even say "chemtrails" .... you have been conditioned to believe only crazy people say that word. The military has been spraying for 60 years now, and it went global in the 21st century, and yet, the psyop worked, no one wants to talk about it, let's just ignore the spraying. So what happens? Exactly what I said, years ago, would happen; forest fires did indeed get hotter and bigger and out of control, we said all this for years, and everyone ignored it and now it is happening and you still are ignoring it, and now half of the forests on the entire west coast will burn down in a single season, but we still can't mention the obvious reason for it?

psyop

Jen

Senator
Bat shit crazy is believing re-entry and return. Let me ask just one question; how long does it take 4500 degrees Farenheit to melt 3 inches of Aluminum? But if you want to be ignorant, I'm not reposting all of that over again, whatever, sure, men walked on the moon and I walked on Saturn, that's how I know the probe was a hoax. ya gotta believe.

The 09/11 attacks never happened, no commercial planes were hi-jacked or crashed, the Twin Towers and Pentagon were struck by cruise missiles, nothing crashed into the ground near Pittsburgh, the FBI terrorist list was half CIA and half normal people who had visited the US between 1999-2001 and had their passports stolen, none of them boarded planes on 09/11/2001, none of them died on 09/11/2001, the towers were brought down with nano-thermite explosives, as was WTC7, all the "experts" on the tv were straight from the white house, all the normal people on the street were crisis actors, and all the firemen witnessed the explosives used, so even they were silenced while we made heroes of them; they were heroes, just not allowed to say what they saw. 09/11/2001 was a psyop carried out by the government in coordination with the deep state and the press. But if you want to be ignorant, I'm not reposting all of that over again, whatever, sure, we were attacked by Osama Bin Laden, who, strangely enough, totally denied having done so... so much did he deny it, he said such an attack would have been against his faith.

Many mass shootings were government drills gone Live. No humans or animals were harmed in those television productions, not to be confused with real school shootings, where real humans were shot with real guns. But if you want to be ignorant, I'm not reposting all of that over again, whatever, sure, the government hired crisis actors, put on drills, and suddenly in the middle of a drill, with the deep state all over the place, one of the crisis actors really shot a bunch of people. ya gotta believe.

Deep state has been feeding the press so much news for so long, and you have been swallowing it down whole. Now, they are pulling a purple revolution, and we get fake news daily. Still believe it all?
So, if I am trying to believe you............ what happened to the people on those planes that allegedly flew into the buildings? What happened to the people on the plane that went down in PA? Are all of those people alive and complicit?

Days

Commentator
So, if I am trying to believe you............ what happened to the people on those planes that allegedly flew into the buildings? What happened to the people on the plane that went down in PA? Are all of those people alive and complicit?
The deep state was doing a drill on hi-jacking. Sep 10-11. They had an AWAC in the air, they were simulating those flights, along with a bunch of other flights. The actual flights from Boston that we were told struck the towers, never left the ground, they never took off. The two jets that were supposed to handle those flights, remained in service for 8 and 9 years afterward. Nothing happened there, except, just like the other false flag drills that went live, those flights were chosen to be reported to the press as real. Airport tower radars were given the electrical signal, and that's what you were told were commercial flights, but those were just electronic simulations from the AWAC. As for the passenger lists, the press reported them as dead, services were held, same as for the supposed deaths of the mass shootings; what is always missing? bodies. Same for the crew of the Challenger. I once posted a flat earther's video because in it, he ran down the crew of the mission, and found every one of them, living out their normal lives, doing the same thing they had done before, sometimes under the same name, sometimes as their supposed twin brother/sister. Did you ever follow up on 09/11 passenger list, see if they were still alive? Neither did anyone else. It's a psyop, it paints a picture, it tells a story... Your mind connects the dots; we have this big story of them following the planes on RADAR, your mind says those RADAR blips had those commercial flight id's, so those were those jets. Actually, those commercial flights never left the tarmac in Boston and the jets were still around flying for years afterward... they stayed in service... all that existed were those electronic signals... just two more signals of the exact same thing the AWAC had been doing for two days. False flags take a government drill and goes Live with part of it, reporting it as real. This is why the operator at NORAD asked the airport towers, "Is this real world or drill?" Because NORAD knew the drill was on and figured that somehow the airport towers had picked up on signals from the AWAC, which they had, but it was done on purpose by the AWAC. NORAD basically ignored it. If you look for it, while the twin towers were burning, you will see a F-15 fighter buzz them and leave, what was that? That was the drill, that was other simulated hi-jackings that the Air Force was running down, the fighter gets there, achieved his objective and leaves, all part of the drill, no doubt the pilot freaked to see the towers on fire so he buzzed them to get an eyefull before he left.

psyop

Did you watch September Clues? I posted it twice in this thread. Not a single comment on it. Your minds were conditioned to accept the psyop.

World War I was stopped on 11/11 at 11:00AM. Some guns dutifully went on firing until 11:00 AM when they fell silent. George Bush Senior gave two of his 4 New World Order speeches on Sep 11th, in back to back years. The drill was set up on Sep 10-11, with the drill going Live on Sep 11th. FEMA was on the ground in Manhattan, medical units were on hand for mock emergencies, when the drill went Live, FEMA took control of the area immediately, FEMA was already there at the twin towers, that's where the drill was. The cruise missiles that struck the towers and Pentagon were real enough, but the towers still would not have fallen without the explosives, the Pentagon also had to be collapsed by explosives two hours after being struck by three cruise missiles. The deep state ran the clips of the collapse and told you what is happening, what to think was happening... and then label anyone who questions the story as unpatriotic. In order to do that, the psyop has to choose its story in advance, and stick with it, in this case the story was that the towers and WTC7 collapsed from the fires; they even had crisis actors on the street explaining that it was structural failure and not explosives... that was where the government loss the narrative, because skyscrapers do not collapse from fires, neither did cell phones work over rural Pennsylvania at 10,000 feet in the air. The story was so hokey, so full of holes, and the explosives were witnessed by everybody, something wasn't adding up. Nano explosives consume themselves, leave no trace, but after years of searching 09/11 dust, 3 traces of the explosive were finally found and a paper was published in a scientific journal. Explosions leave a footprint on the molecular level, the proof of explosives was there in all the dust, but it took years to find traces of the explosive that made the footprint; the use of explosives at the twin towers and WTC7 is now settled science. Nano-explosives are radioactive, there were pictures of a strange orange glow at ground zero, it took 7-8 years for the radiation cancers to kill (normal time period) but even after 40,000 of the 50,000 clean-up crew at ground zero were dead with rad-cancers, the government still refused to admit the radiation existed and refused to pay out for it. The remaining 10,000 survivors took the federal government to court and overwhelmingly proved the government was lying, they won the case. This was what RoseAnne Barr was screaming about, because she was in New York and this was absolutely ridiculous mortality rate, the remaining 10,000 were mostly sick also and the court case forced the government to pay for their care. The government is never going to tell the truth when it is a secret operation; secrets are kept secret, and except for Hillary Clinton, the government is damn good at keeping secrets.

So what happened to the passengers of those two flights in Boston. Well, the airport recorded that the jets departed, but never took off. I deal with that all the time, so I'll tell you what happens in those cases; the jet re-gates, then the jets are given their next assignment. There is no record made for re-gating, it just happens, either the jet takes off and that is recorded, or the jet re-gates. There is no record of either flight from Boston taking off, so they re-gated. What happened to the people after that? Who knows? Who knows if the people that the government said were on those flights were even there? A lot of the people that the government claims as dead in false flag events are fabricated identities. On 09/11 everything was fabricated; the terrorist list was fabricated, cell phone calls were fabricated, RADAR blips were fabricated, video clips of jets striking the towers were fabricated... it was another drill that went Live, they say 3000 people were killed; the real number was probably in the hundreds. Meanwhile, tens of thousands of clean-up workers died from radiation from the explosives, but that was totally denied until it was proven in court.

Last edited:
S

Sickofleft

I live in NY, I was supposed to be at work that day which at the time was in the Wall Street District. The people I worked with all saw the planes.

That is all I have to say.

EatTheRich

President
there is no global warming that coincides with the past 2 decades, zero zilch. And yet the fire seasons have doubled in the same time frame. That was probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen you post, and you didn't address the chemtrails, are we pretending there have been no chemtrails? Let's get the full stupid!

The false flags were all real in as much as they happened, but they were false flags because they were psyops designed to create news for the purpose of political intentions. 09/11 false flag was used by Bush to go to war in the Middle East. Mass shooting false flags were used by Obama to push gun control legislation. And again you didn't address the September Clues documentary, are we pretending we don't see the video?

criminality of the Trump admin is not on topic, is it? But that's all you really wanted to post about, right? Try another thread.
Years of above-average temperatures have cumulative effects. Anyway, you can only say there has been no global warming by cherry-picking dates and comparing only the endpoints without a linear regression.

EatTheRich

President
The whole point was the psyop. He has been conditioned to believe in global warming, he was so conditioned, that even after global warming has been disproven and all the scientists admitted it doesn't exist .... now, they go with "climate change", which, is not global warming .... he still believes in global warming. If it wasn't so frightening, it would be funny. At the same time, he has been conditioned to ignore the chemtrails, and the chemtrails have been analyzed in labs and those analysis are on the public record because they were brought to local government hearings years ago, and the chaff is indeed composed of metal particulates that are flammable and burn real hot, by now, that is settled science. And yet, no one will even say "chemtrails" .... you have been conditioned to believe only crazy people say that word. The military has been spraying for 60 years now, and it went global in the 21st century, and yet, the psyop worked, no one wants to talk about it, let's just ignore the spraying. So what happens? Exactly what I said, years ago, would happen; forest fires did indeed get hotter and bigger and out of control, we said all this for years, and everyone ignored it and now it is happening and you still are ignoring it, and now half of the forests on the entire west coast will burn down in a single season, but we still can't mention the obvious reason for it?

psyop
You lie about the position of the scientists.

Days

Commentator
I live in NY, I was supposed to be at work that day which at the time was in the Wall Street District. The people I worked with all saw the planes.

That is all I have to say.
The people you work with were outside staring up at the sky? All of them? Instead of working? I worked in NYC, no one is staring up into the sky during a work day. NO ONE.
I guarantee nobody saw the first "plane". If someone was outside staring up into the sky, it was only after the first tower was struck. So what your co-workers saw, if anything, was the 2nd "plane". But that "plane" was not a commercial jet, it was a cruise missile of some type. The commercial jets never took off from Boston.

You've been brain washed, we all have been brain washed, that's what a psyop does. Your co-workers were brain washed into believing they saw a commercial jet.

The commercial flights never took off from Boston. The commercial jets have maintenance records, they have serial #'s; they have an identity. The 2 jets that were scheduled for those flights never took off, never flew, remained in inventory, and flew another 8-9 years of service. So whatever your co-workers saw, it wasn't one of those commercial jets, was it?

But after the news media fabricated clips of commercial jets hitting the towers and ran that through everyone's head over and over, your mind is convinced that's what happened on 09/11. Even if you were there and all you saw was the 2nd strike on the towers, the psyop informs your mind that what it saw was a commercial jet hitting the towers...

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Years of above-average temperatures have cumulative effects. Anyway, you can only say there has been no global warming by cherry-picking dates and comparing only the endpoints without a linear regression.
Even the global warming theory (that was wrong), doesn't contend that temperatures rose for a specific area of the United States; you are doing that. It is global warming over a long period of time, it isn't the weather for 3 states over 2 decades: apples and oranges. You don't have that data, you just extrapolated from the global warming theory, you took a shot in the dark. So, here we go, let's look at how stupid that idea truly is... ready? Global warming is the theory that our atmosphere is retaining heat; which it doesn't do, so it is completely looney tunes science, but let's run with the looney tunes; how does the atmosphere retain heat in global warming theory? You and I have posted all about that... your theory doesn't account for heat from volcanoes or forest fires; we covered that. So if temps did go up over the past two decades in the west coast states; what was the cause? Global warming? ... or forest fires?

What about the spraying of aluminum particulates onto those forests? Isn't that one helluva lot more obvious cause-effect for the fires getting hotter? By the way, they went to nano-chaff, you can't even see the chemtrails resting on the trees, but they are there.

Last edited: