• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

fetal tissue research

Caroljo

Senator
According to your first link, only California and Washington participate in this program. I'd heard before that Colorado does too, but that isn't listed here. NONE of the links say these states were investigated, so all the other states they do talk about really mean nothing since they didn't do this anyway!! I'd like to hear reports on the states that DO participate. Then you might have an argument.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
According to your first link, only California and Washington participate in this program. I'd heard before that Colorado does too, but that isn't listed here. NONE of the links say these states were investigated, so all the other states they do talk about really mean nothing since they didn't do this anyway!! I'd like to hear reports on the states that DO participate. Then you might have an argument.
Aha!...Only CA and WA participate...yet as we see...the goal is to shut down the entire organization. The group halted reimbursements...which as we can all see...is the major complaint...that is..."selling" parts.

What is the purpose of this:

Md. Rep. Harris on panel investigating Planned Parenthood

By Brian Witte | AP October 23

ANNAPOLIS, Md. — Maryland Rep. Andy Harris has been named to a special panel to investigate Planned Parenthood and its procurement of fetal tissue.

House Speaker John Boehner announced the appointment Friday to a panel that will consist of eight Republicans and six Democrats...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-rep-harris-on-panel-investigating-planned-parenthood/2015/10/23/9364c2a2-79b0-11e5-a5e2-40d6b2ad18dd_story.html

gigi

Mayor
there is no evidence that PP made money off facilitating the transfer of fetal tissue to research labs.
Why not? Because they didn't list it as income on their financial statements? Are you serious? Why would they list an illegal activity out there for the public to see?

Instead we've got their former employees explaining how they made money off of it.
We 've got videos of abortionists saying "well, we'll have to see what other clinics ARE GETTING".
Why do they need to see what other clinics are getting? Shouldn't it be the same across the board for a "17 weeker's" head?

We've also got captured screenshots of StemExpress' website where they advertised with the promise of profit for clinics.

And of course we've got D&Cecile Richards' letter to the WHO whining "we won't do it anymore....now they need to stop talking naughty about us"...Crybaby that she is, she better not sit still too long in one of her clinics. They're bound to harvest her.

It's over, hon. Face it. The biggest abortion provider has been caught profiting off of the very procedure they claim to want to make 'safe and rare'. You're going to have to put your Moloch on a vegetarian diet. Even pro choice people are turning away from Planned Barenhood.

Cutting a baby's face open to get to his brain....and you defend it.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Why not? Because they didn't list it as income on their financial statements? Are you serious? Why would they list an illegal activity out there for the public to see?

Instead we've got their former employees explaining how they made money off of it.
We 've got videos of abortionists saying "well, we'll have to see what other clinics ARE GETTING".
Why do they need to see what other clinics are getting? Shouldn't it be the same across the board for a "17 weeker's" head?

We've also got captured screenshots of StemExpress' website where they advertised with the promise of profit for clinics.

And of course we've got D&Cecile Richards' letter to the WHO whining "we won't do it anymore....now they need to stop talking naughty about us"...Crybaby that she is, she better not sit still too long in one of her clinics. They're bound to harvest her.

It's over, hon. Face it. The biggest abortion provider has been caught profiting off of the very procedure they claim to want to make 'safe and rare'. You're going to have to put your Moloch on a vegetarian diet. Even pro choice people are turning away from Planned Barenhood.

Cutting a baby's face open to get to his brain....and you defend it.
stop lying.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Oh quit your lying.

Stemexpress, the company PP did business with the most, is not a research company. They're a middle man. And right on their website they offer the possibility that handsome profits can be gotten by clinics who participate with them. On abortion days, PP collected "specimens", kep them in the fridge (which they jokingly call the nursery) and transferred them at the end of the day in ONE container. Often the broker or research company picked the container up as well. But even when they had to ship, it was ONE container shipped. So a container that cost thirty dollars to ship overnight could contain as many as 20 or 30 "specimens" that PP was "reimbursed" for at the rate of 30 to 100 dollars per.
And this comes from a former PP Employee of the Year.

And still, Cecile Richards wrote a letter to the WHO telling them they would no longer send fetal parts and whining about how that should stop the "attack".
Sorry Cecile. We won't stop telling the truth and showing the videos of your help talking about not crushing babies' heads when they have cash value.
you lie like the devil when it comes to Planned Parenthood, abortion.
makes me wonder why.

Caroljo

Senator
makes me wonder why.
Why can't you accept the truth about them? You can 'wonder' all you want....but all those videos are not all wrong. I bet you haven't even seen any of them. You won't let yourself be wrong.
makes me wonder why.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Why can't you accept the truth about them? You can 'wonder' all you want....but all those videos are not all wrong. I bet you haven't even seen any of them. You won't let yourself be wrong.
makes me wonder why.
you're wrong.....because you fall for any propaganda that fits your preconceived notions.
you're wrong.....because you won't take the time to learn the truth.
stop lying about PP.

gigi

Mayor
makes me wonder why.
Aw, sweetie...you're just stirring the pot. But you're too dumb to realize that everytime you do it, you give us more opportunities to shed light on your "church".

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Aw, sweetie...you're just stirring the pot. But you're too dumb to realize that everytime you do it, you give us more opportunities to shed light on your "church".
PP was not selling fetal tissue.
PP was not making money facilitating the donation of fetal tissue.
use of fetal tissue for medical research is legal.