• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

File This One Under- YOU MUST BE JOKING

BRU

Mayor
So Obama was asked if he regretted going golfing right after the be-heading of James Foley. ...It was a simple question, yes, no....maybe some fluff (we know Obama loves fluff) ...but instead he replied with close to 300 words- whatever ....but when he said :

"part of this job is also the theater of it. A part of it is, you know, how are you, how, how are you, well, it’s not something that always comes naturally to me"

I literally could not hold back the LAUGHTER. Political theater doesn't come natural to you? LOL...um that's precisely how you got elected, and not only does it come natural to you- you fake ass phony; you are the master of it. IT'S. WHAT. YOU. DO. !

You can watch the video here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/09/07/obama_on_golfing_after_foley_beheading_i_should_have_anticipated_the_optics.html

It's really pathetic so hold your nose. This President didn't give a rats ass. He just feels he needs to learn how to fake it better apparently.

Jen

Senator
1. In 6 years........... most people can learn how to behave in civil company. Obama admits he can't.

2. For someone who gauges the photo-op plus or minus for every single thing he does, you'd think the plus/minus of golfing while parents who had their child beheaded give a news conference would get a great big minus. But then, some of his other choices ("let's see, which is a better photo op? Children crossing the border? Or playing pool with a governor? ..... Playing pool of course") have been big ole wrong choices too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
check out the sick kids across America and I'm quite sure I was right..........allowing illegals here that have NEVER been vaccinated for anything...........'O' transported those diseased kids all over America and now American kids are paying the price for his lack of leadership..............

Let me guess...NONE attending school with his girls_________________

connieb

Senator
So Obama was asked if he regretted going golfing right after the be-heading of James Foley. ...It was a simple question, yes, no....maybe some fluff (we know Obama loves fluff) ...but instead he replied with close to 300 words- whatever ....but when he said :

"part of this job is also the theater of it. A part of it is, you know, how are you, how, how are you, well, it’s not something that always comes naturally to me"

I literally could not hold back the LAUGHTER. Political theater doesn't come natural to you? LOL...um that's precisely how you got elected, and not only does it come natural to you- you fake ass phony; you are the master of it. IT'S. WHAT. YOU. DO. !

You can watch the video here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/09/07/obama_on_golfing_after_foley_beheading_i_should_have_anticipated_the_optics.html

It's really pathetic so hold your nose. This President didn't give a rats ass. He just feels he needs to learn how to fake it better apparently.
If you needed anymore to indicate that he is an out of touch elitist snob only intersted in using this office to advance his agenda and his own personal gain, here it is... basically saying.. yeah... dude, I have not really ever leanred how to fake like I give a shit. Really - no kidding dude. That has been the problem I have had with you since day one.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
as ya boy Bugs would say........Topic wasn't BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH............'O' lusters only defense of 'O' is BUSHBUSHBUSH..............

it's all good..........come 1-1-2015 you 'O' lusters of ObamaCare........well.........going to be bottom of the barrel when it comes to health care..............

especially with the diseases illegals have brought to America...........young and old going to die off faster than speeding train...........

BRU

Mayor
If you needed anymore to indicate that he is an out of touch elitist snob only intersted in using this office to advance his agenda and his own personal gain, here it is... basically saying.. yeah... dude, I have not really ever leanred how to fake like I give a shit. Really - no kidding dude. That has been the problem I have had with you since day one.
SPOT ON.....and exactly how I saw it.

BRU

Mayor
as ya boy Bugs would say........Topic wasn't BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH............'O' lusters only defense of 'O' is BUSHBUSHBUSH..............

it's all good..........come 1-1-2015 you 'O' lusters of ObamaCare........well.........going to be bottom of the barrel when it comes to health care..............

especially with the diseases illegals have brought to America...........young and old going to die off faster than speeding train...........
highly comical that what once pissed them off to no end about Bush is acceptable under Obama eh? Even if it's not remotely the same thing.

BRU

Mayor
1. In 6 years........... most people can learn how to behave in civil company. Obama admits he can't.

2. For someone who gauges the photo-op plus or minus for every single thing he does, you'd think the plus/minus of golfing while parents who had their child beheaded give a news conference would get a great big minus. But then, some of his other choices ("let's see, which is a better photo op? Children crossing the border? Or playing pool with a governor? ..... Playing pool of course") have been big ole wrong choices too.
This administration is full of IDIOTS and political gain seekers. ...look no further than White House officials sent to Ferguson.... (gotta prep those voters ya know) ....Hell they sent more to Michael Brown's funeral than they did former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's funeral last year for crying out loud. Captain obvious? ...and what about Maj. Gen. Harold Greene, our highest-ranking military officer killed in combat ?Obama at Martha's Vineyard during HIS funeral- Eric Holder? Nope not him either. They had plenty of time for Michael Brown tho eh?

Last edited:

BRU

Mayor
Obama is a fraud. It's getting hard for Libs to even defend him anymore (although PJ Libs desperately try to).

It's fun to watch them squirm every time the Mocha Messiah screws up (which is often these days).

Lovely photo btw!

;)
The ONLY defense they have any more is 10 year old videos and quotes from Bush and no doubt they dusted those off their 'why I hate Bush files'- oddly enough what was bad then is OK now....;-)

Thanks; I'm going with the 80's mullet....:)

Last edited:

BRU

Mayor
the tide is turning, the worms are squirming, and the snowball in hell is getting bigger every day...

and im ok with that...
they can't even defend him anymore; all they have are old videos and Bush ..Bush...Bush quotes. Of course all that material was used in a much different way then. Then it was to criticize Bush, now they are used to justify Obama. Bad then, Ok now...you know the schtick.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
they can't even defend him anymore; all they have are old videos and Bush ..Bush...Bush quotes. Of course all that material was used in a much different way then. Then it was to criticize Bush, now they are used to justify Obama. Bad then, Ok now...you know the schtick.

its literally panic time for the obama gobstopers..
every single, solitary day more bad news for the emperor with no clothes...

Jen

Senator
This administration is full of IDIOTS and political gain seekers. ...look no further than White House officials sent to Ferguson.... (gotta prep those voters ya know) ....Hell they sent more to Michael Brown's funeral than they did former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's funeral last year for crying out loud. Captain obvious? ...and what about Maj. Gen. Harold Greene, our highest-ranking military officer killed in combat ?Obama at Martha's Vineyard during HIS funeral- Eric Holder? Nope not him either. They had plenty of time for Michael Brown tho eh?
Not just idiots.
Criminals............blatant in-our-face lawbreakers and liars.
Even the more honest Democratic talking heads (and soon some Congress people I think) are saying that Obama is worse than anything they've ever experienced or seen.

Hi, my name is Harley, this is my picture and I am worried because when I look at Obama I see a man of many words and no action. Obama is a failed leader, many of our allies see him as very weak and indecisive, incapable of trust. Even the media who in the past had a long and turbulent love affair with him have now decided that the honeymoon is over. Many in his own party now are scrambling to distance themselves from him and of late many are now critical of his incompetence. Even Black voters have now realized that Obama has pretty much stuck it up their wazoo. Obama has blamed everything from ATM's to each one of us for his failures. He somehow seems to enjoy being in charge of everything and yet responsible for nothing. But not to fear, whenever something hits the old fan you can count on Obama blaming Bush and if you oppose him you are labeled a racist. Like the Church Lady on Saturday Night Live used to say, " How Convenient." After these mid terms Obama is likely to grant across the board amnesty to millions of illegals through executive order and soon after that the employer mandate in the ACA law will take effect. That should pretty much put a fork in Obama. If Obama had been a white Republican president he would have been impeached years ago. So, on it goes with this buffoon, the damage he has done to our country will take decades to fix, not to even mention a national debt that is literally incomprehensible and unsustainable. Americans have been lied to so many times by this guy that no one believes anything he says anymore. His failed policies and lack of judgement are more and more evident each day. Like in the movie, Cool Hand Luke,,,, with Obama it's,, " What we have here is failure to communicate". Obama has become a joke not only to us but also most folks around the globe.

Last edited: