• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Final Letter to a Liberal Friend

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Name withheld to protect the mentally deranged

Our on again, off again friendship is finished. I have tried to understand that you have differing opinions than I hold and I have tried to respect your right to those opinions, even though I have no respect for those opinions. Your sickness just keeps getting worse and I no longer can, in good conscious, waste time on a lost cause.

Yes we are through. I have tolerated about all I can tolerate of your lunacy. You have the audacity to chastise me about my teaching my grandchildren Conservative values and fiscal responsibility, telling me I should be presenting both sides; as if I am going to teach them there is nothing wrong with killing babies, promising help to poor people and then never giving them any help, and purposely trying to bankrupt this country.

There HAS to be something so terribly wrong with you people, something mentally wrong that I am convinced can never be fixed. The disease of Liberalism is so pervasive in everything you do that your very lives, all you do and say, believe and think, are so inculcated with evil that it makes me wonder about your humanity.

Liberals are more like animals than human beings. You support a man as president who sends Union thugs out to beat up his opposition. This is reminiscent of Nazi Germany to me. You support a man as president who is oblivious to the needs of the American people. In his lust for power and to destroy the American economy, he ignores even the needs of his own people.

Unemployment among Black males in some areas of the country is around 40% and your guy does an end run around the constitution to give what few jobs might be available to them to illegal aliens. Does it not ever occur to you to ask yourself why?

You are sick and twisted and all, of your same mind, are the same. You are a member of a political party that no longer has any relevance. I don’t feel sorry for you; I am disgusted, repulsed, and sick of listening to you.

I am blocking your e-mail addy and your phone number. Stop writing and calling me. I want to forget that people like you are still drawing in oxygen that could be put to so much better use.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It was Befriend a Retard week.
Well, that explains why he befriended you, but what were you thinking? Clearly your statement about "respecting his views" is silly because you now are ending the friendship because you can't tolerate the fact that he disagrees with you....You contradict yourself so often that it is downright funny.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Well, that explains why he befriended you, but what were you thinking? Clearly your statement about "respecting his views" is silly because you now are ending the friendship because you can't tolerate the fact that he disagrees with you....You contradict yourself so often that it is downright funny.
It befriended ME because I have a magnetic personality. I tried to be tolerant but, like most Libs today faced with the inevitability that Obama will lose the election, this individual just kept getting more insulting and shrill. I could no longer humor it so I closed the door on it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Funny...you are tolerant, but you have had enough of your "friend" disagreeing with you. Your friend is insulting and you are not....(choke....). Your friend is shrill and you are not (gag.....). You don't humor anyone Jack. You are confrontational and ill informed. You push your fact free opinions and tell people that you need no proof because you already "know" the truth...but without any facts or proof.

You are one giant turd jack and think everyone else smells bad.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Funny...you are tolerant, but you have had enough of your "friend" disagreeing with you. Your friend is insulting and you are not....(choke....). Your friend is shrill and you are not (gag.....). You don't humor anyone Jack. You are confrontational and ill informed. You push your fact free opinions and tell people that you need no proof because you already "know" the truth...but without any facts or proof.
You are one giant turd jack and think everyone else smells bad.
No, I am confrontational and WELL informed. Liberals are uninformed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, I am confrontational and WELL informed. Liberals are uninformed.
You've clearly lost your mind. Have you forgotten "I don't need proof. I know the truth"? You are opinionated and totally uninformed. You are a sheep, Jack. You follow the emotional appeal of people like Beck and Limbaugh. You repeat the silliest crap and just move on when proven wrong.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You've clearly lost your mind. Have you forgotten "I don't need proof. I know the truth"? You are opinionated and totally uninformed. You are a sheep, Jack. You follow the emotional appeal of people like Beck and Limbaugh. You repeat the silliest crap and just move on when proven wrong.
Spoken like a true Liberal.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
good comeback... [/sarc]
MV made this statement: You follow emotional appeal. You repeat the silliest crap and just move on when proven wrong.

Now could anything be more typical of how Liberals are? Everything they support, say and do is based on emotional appeal, rather than facts. We are constantly hearing them pleading for money to save the millions and millions of poor children who go to sleep every night with nothing to eat but their $200 Nike's. Everthing they contend for is just plain bullshit.

Minotaur

Governor
Well I guess you told him/her and every single liberal you bunched up into your relationship with him/her. As for this liberal's thoughts; I call bullsheester on you as you are full of it. Whoever this liberal is should be given an award for getting your panties all bunched up. If you need someone to help dry those tears for you I am there for you. I could have told you this monologue was too far beyond the fine art of emoting to sell on any stage.

Sincerely

Your other liberal friend that you would not dare write this too because, well, you and I both adore you. Stop making me laugh ya little faker. Keep it up and I'll pull one of your stitches out. ;)

Min

GordonGecko

President
Excellent.

I had a similar, but nastier thought. Magnetic...as in repellent. Attraction isn't the only aspect of magnetism...
Magnetism is a THEORY promulgated by the sek'lar humanists on our kids. There is no such thing. God PUSHS and PULLS stuff apart according to his Divine Will.