• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Final Letter to a Liberal Friend

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Name withheld to peotect the mentally deranged

Our on again, off again friendship is finished. I have tried to understand that you have differing opinions than I hold and I have tried to respect your right to those opinions, even though I have no respect for those opinions. Your sickness just keeps getting worse and I no longer can, in good conscious, waste time on a lost cause.

Yes we are through. I have tolerated about all I can tolerate of your lunacy. You have the audacity to chastise me about my teaching my grandchildren Conservative values and fiscal responsibility, telling me I should be presenting both sides; as if I am going to teach them there is nothing wrong with killing babies, promising help to poor people and then never giving them any help, and purposely trying to bankrupt this country.

There HAS to be something so terribly wrong with you people, something mentally wrong that I am convinced can never be fixed. The disease of Liberalism is so pervasive in everything you do that your very lives, all you do and say, believe and think, are so inculcated with evil that it makes me wonder about your humanity.

Liberals are more like animals than human beings. You support a man as president who sends Union thugs out to beat up his opposition. This is reminiscent of Nazi Germany to me. You support a man as president who is oblivious to the needs of the American people. In his lust for power and to destroy the American economy, he ignores even the needs of his own people.

Unemployment among Black males in some areas of the country is around 40% and your guy does an end run around the constitution to give what few jobs might be available to them to illegal aliens. Does it not ever occur to you to ask yourself why?

You are sick and twisted and all, of your same mind, are the same. You are a member of a political party that no longer has any relevance. I don’t feel sorry for you; I am disgusted, repulsed, and sick of listening to you.

I am blocking your e-mail addy and your phone number. Stop writing and calling me. I want to forget that people like you are still drawing in oxygen that could be put to so much better use.
You actually had a friend? I'm amazed.

D

Doc

And, of course...we see the sophistication of PJ Liberals on display....

VERY nice bunch, these Liberals.....

(DO they even like each other???? In that way, they are VERY MUCH like the Arabs, they so adore...)

GordonGecko

President
And, of course...we see the sophistication of PJ Liberals on display....

VERY nice bunch, these Liberals.....

(DO they even like each other???? In that way, they are VERY MUCH like the Arabs, they so adore...)
Forgive Doc.....it's one of his "bad weeks". By next week he'll be back to his rational, calm self....hopefully.

gabriel

Governor
lol! jacko talks abbout liberals being SUBHUMAN and then says THEY remind HIM of naziism!! hahahahahahahaahahhahahahaahahah

gabriel

Governor
I would have serious reservations about that friend too , jacko. Any liberal that would overlook your behaviour and actually befriend you would seem to have a screw loose.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Jack's the guy who ASSURED us that Michele Bachmann....then Rick Perry....then Newt...

WOULD be the GOP Nominee. None can question his genius. None!
And you're a moderator?????

375287_335456989798551_183504651660453_1424035_550218933_n.jpg

Lapcat

Governor
Welcome to the club. I gave up on them YEARS ago.

Our on again, off again friendship is finished. I have tried to understand that you have differing opinions than I hold and I have tried to respect your right to those opinions, even though I have no respect for those opinions. Your sickness just keeps getting worse and I no longer can, in good conscious, waste time on a lost cause.

Yes we are through. I have tolerated about all I can tolerate of your lunacy. You have the audacity to chastise me about my teaching my grandchildren Conservative values and fiscal responsibility, telling me I should be presenting both sides; as if I am going to teach them there is nothing wrong with killing babies, promising help to poor people and then never giving them any help, and purposely trying to bankrupt this country.

There HAS to be something so terribly wrong with you people, something mentally wrong that I am convinced can never be fixed. The disease of Liberalism is so pervasive in everything you do that your very lives, all you do and say, believe and think, are so inculcated with evil that it makes me wonder about your humanity.

Liberals are more like animals than human beings. You support a man as president who sends Union thugs out to beat up his opposition. This is reminiscent of Nazi Germany to me. You support a man as president who is oblivious to the needs of the American people. In his lust for power and to destroy the American economy, he ignores even the needs of his own people.

Unemployment among Black males in some areas of the country is around 40% and your guy does an end run around the constitution to give what few jobs might be available to them to illegal aliens. Does it not ever occur to you to ask yourself why?

You are sick and twisted and all, of your same mind, are the same. You are a member of a political party that no longer has any relevance. I don’t feel sorry for you; I am disgusted, repulsed, and sick of listening to you.

I am blocking your e-mail addy and your phone number. Stop writing and calling me. I want to forget that people like you are still drawing in oxygen that could be put to so much better use.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
lol! jacko talks abbout liberals being SUBHUMAN and then says THEY remind HIM of naziism!! hahahahahahahaahahhahahahaahahah
Obama and his thugs DO act a lot like Hitler's SS. Democrats in today's America are good Germans who just want a piece of free pie and don't care about the long-term consequences.

degsme

Council Member

Ahh yes... Name calling. All because you can't bring yourself to look at ALL the FACTS.. even the inconvenient ones.

degsme

Council Member
Once again Jack you raise the question as to whether or not you are a MoveOn.Org "false flag" operation. So thuroughly cartoonish in your narrowmindedness, blinkered use of facts and name calling after name calling after name calling.

Fortunately, the Demographics are exactly THE OPPOSITE of what you cite:
in that crucial 18.29yo vote (now 18-33yo) Obama Out Reaganed Reagan http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/elections/how_groups_voted/voted_08.html

You guys had your 30 years starting with Reagan's 1984 bubble. And back you go for 70 years like you did after Hoover.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
mr dallas, your brown shirts are back from the cleaners!!
Hope they did a better job on the shirts than they did on his white sheets and hat...you know, the pointy one....he was really pissed that they'd washed them with some burgundy shirts and they came out sooooo pink.

degsme

Council Member
Hope they did a better job on the shirts than they did on his white sheets and hat...you know, the pointy one....he was really pissed that they'd washed them with some burgundy shirts and they came out sooooo pink.
Why? Wouldn't it match the magic underwear then?