• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Finally, A Way To Deal With Black Lives Matter Thugs!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

With all the rioting, looting, murdering and plundering Black Lives Matter thugs are engaging in, isn't it time we come up with innovative ways to break up these rioters?

Given the black illegitimate birth rate, this looks like a reasonable and probably effective solution. Take the riots in Milwaukee for example:

http://www.nytimes.com/1861/06/26/news/the-riots-in-milwaukee.html

Just imagine how many savage rioters could have been dispersed with such a simple tactic. Should we give it a try?

Mr. Friscus

Governor

With all the rioting, looting, murdering and plundering Black Lives Matter thugs are engaging in, isn't it time we come up with innovative ways to break up these rioters?

Given the black illegitimate birth rate, this looks like a reasonable and probably effective solution. Take the riots in Milwaukee for example:

Just imagine how many savage rioters could have been dispersed with such a simple tactic. Should we give it a try?
The factual reality of single-parent households in American black culture is many things:

1. It's devastating to black children, and factually causes higher rates of crime and immoral behavior.

2. It's devastating to our society, and creates large portions of un-productive, dependent, or costly imprisoned people.

3. It's desperately ignored by the left, who rabidly point away from it to some social injustice. However, any results they try to define the problem with are easily explained by obvious factors.

BobbyT

Governor
The factual reality of single-parent households in American black culture is many things:

1. It's devastating to black children, and factually causes higher rates of crime and immoral behavior.

2. It's devastating to our society, and creates large portions of un-productive, dependent, or costly imprisoned people.

3. It's desperately ignored by the left, who rabidly point away from it to some social injustice. However, any results they try to define the problem with are easily explained by obvious factors.
What obvious factors?

D

Deleted member 21794

All good and relevant points. Of course, this is also why leftists are quick to say that those of us who point out their failures are racists. After all, why take the blame for problems that the Democratic party and big government liberalism own 100% when you can simply call the people pointing out the facts racists and keep blacks tucked away on the plantation?

D

Deleted member 21794

What obvious factors?
Illegitimate birth rates, government dependence, violent crimes, failing schools, being targeted for extermination, the soft, fluffy racism of diminished expectations- you know, all the things liberals have created and are hellbent on making sure stay in place. Gotta keep them blacks voting Democratic, the hell with the results for them.

What if I told you...

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/07/the-brain-on-trial/308520/

"...If you think genes don’t affect how people behave, consider this fact: if you are a carrier of a particular set of genes, the probability that you will commit a violent crime is four times as high as it would be if you lacked those genes. You’re three times as likely to commit robbery, five times as likely to commit aggravated assault, eight times as likely to be arrested for murder, and 13 times as likely to be arrested for a sexual offense. The overwhelming majority of prisoners carry these genes; 98.1 percent of death-row inmates do. These statistics alone indicate that we cannot presume that everyone is coming to the table equally equipped in terms of drives and behaviors..."

Ready for the punch line, (Dude)?

"By the way, as regards that dangerous set of genes, you’ve probably heard of them. They are summarized as the Y chromosome. If you’re a carrier, we call you a male.":D

Last edited:

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member

I don't think racism will work very well.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Illegitimate birth rates, government dependence, violent crimes, failing schools, being targeted for extermination, the soft, fluffy racism of diminished expectations- you know, all the things liberals have created and are hellbent on making sure stay in place. Gotta keep them blacks voting Democratic, the hell with the results for them.
Your blatant racism makes it difficult to discuss the issue with you. For example, I don't see you bemoaning the fact that more whites get welfare than blacks in this country.

EatTheRich

President
W

Wolfert Webber

The left wants perpetrate the myth that all single moms are Murphy Fuckin' Brown.

The single greatest threat to American is the single mom with no HS diploma and her feral children.

EatTheRich

President
Great news.

Isn't abortion wonderful.

Roughly 55% of black conceptions aborted vs 15% of whites.

Genocide in action, yeah Sanger and PP.
I certainly think the right to get a safe, legal abortion, as opposed to dying or having major medical complications from trying to get an unsafe, back-alley/self-induced abortion, is wonderful.

W

Wolfert Webber

I certainly think the right to get a safe, legal abortion, as opposed to dying or having major medical complications from trying to get an unsafe, back-alley/self-induced abortion, is wonderful.
I do too.

It would be even more wonderful if it was safe, legal and rare.

Since it is about the only thing we have ever done to lower crime, I would not restrict it at all.

I won't be responsible for one, let the karma fall on those that do.

EatTheRich

President
I do too.

It would be even more wonderful if it was safe, legal and rare.

Since it is about the only thing we have ever done to lower crime, I would not restrict it at all.

I won't be responsible for one, let the karma fall on those that do.
They would no doubt be more rare if there were more access to comprehensive sex education and contraception as well as sex equality and resources for young mothers and their children.

W

Wolfert Webber

They would no doubt be more rare if there were more access to comprehensive sex education and contraception as well as sex equality and resources for young mothers and their children.
Contraception is free.

Sex equality in the black community(the community with the highest rate of abortion) is a black matter, not a thing I can do about it.

We are $20 trillion in debt due to aid for young mothers and their children(estimated cost of the War on Poverty to date).

Jen

Senator

Yah. They'd all be runnin' away fast.

EatTheRich

President
Contraception is free.

Sex equality in the black community(the community with the highest rate of abortion) is a black matter, not a thing I can do about it.

We are $20 trillion in debt due to aid for young mothers and their children(estimated cost of the War on Poverty to date).
1. Contraception is free ... where?
2. The African-American community is part of the American community and reflects the sexism pervasive within it.
3. How much more would've been spent because of the disastrous social consequences (disease, crime, etc.) of leaving poverty completely unalleviated? How much weaker would the military be, and how much more would it have to spend, if its recruiting pool were much more malnourished?

W

Wolfert Webber

1. Medicaid, Obamacare. Sebelius decreed it.

2. Much of he African-American community lives outside the law. It has its own degerate form of sexism in which woman are routinely called bitches and hos. That is their own problem.

3. 75% of American draft age males are physically, mentally or morally unfit for military service. Something is not working. I'd say it is the welfare system and progressive education.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Contraception is free.

Gosh... you're a big fan of poverty, but I guess that shouldn't be a surprise.