• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Finally some good economic news

Council Member
yep if we can get the wages and benefits down to where third world countries are, we can finally be able to see progress to where republicans want to see the workers level of life at.
Yep Jack you are the one.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
yep if we can get the wages and benefits down to where third world countries are, we can finally be able to see progress to where republicans want to see the workers level of life at.
Yep Jack you are the one.
Well, it's your piece of shit who is taking us to that very point very quickly; so don't blame Republicans who are trying to stop him.

MaryAnne

Governor
Well, it's your piece of shit who is taking us to that very point very quickly; so don't blame Republicans who are trying to stop him.
Thanks Jack,for including me in your ignorant Union tirades. I appreciate I am on the side of the worker and you are such a member of the elite!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Thanks Jack,for including me in your ignorant Union tirades. I appreciate I am on the side of the worker and you are such a member of the elite!
No, you are on the side of the Union workers. Obama uses taxpayer money to pay Unions and is doing nothing for the American workers. Pissing away millions of dollars on Union thugs does not help the economy.