• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Finally...specialized clothing for the stay at home male!

connieb

Senator
What next? Simulated Camel Toes for the stay at home male?

Jeez dudes... grow a pair!

https://meggingsman.com/

Oh for the love of God.... that is just wrong, on so many levels. Like the skinny man jean..

"gentlemen" .. if you can wear skinny jeans.. you need to hit the gym.. no no woman wants to look at your skinny little hips and your non-existent tookus. if you enjoy looking like a pre-pubescent girl.. then have at it...but given the sexual persuasion of most of the "men" I have seen wearing such... that is probably the look they are going for.

MrMike

Bless you all
Oh for the love of God.... that is just wrong, on so many levels. Like the skinny man jean..

"gentlemen" .. if you can wear skinny jeans.. you need to hit the gym.. no no woman wants to look at your skinny little hips and your non-existent tookus. if you enjoy looking like a pre-pubescent girl.. then have at it...but given the sexual persuasion of most of the "men" I have seen wearing such... that is probably the look they are going for.

A few years ago, I noticed teen girls wearing jammy bottoms out (like to the store, etc.). Now I see dudes doing it and I wonder how wussified are things gonna get? Then I hear on the radio about the Meggings and take a peek and my jaw drops.

The wussification of (some of) the American male knows no bounds...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don't beat yourself up about it -- I don't have the legs to pull off that look, either. Gotta get back to running when the weather warms up, I guess.
only gay males want to look like that....

connieb

Senator
A few years ago, I noticed teen girls wearing jammy bottoms out (like to the store, etc.). Now I see dudes doing it and I wonder how wussified are things gonna get? Then I hear on the radio about the Meggings and take a peek and my jaw drops.

The wussification of (some of) the American male knows no bounds...
like the Brad Paisley song.. all these guys lining up to be neutered.. its hip to be feminized...
From a woman's perspective I will say this - the only purpose of having a man in your life, other than the obvious procreation and because you may love them- versus say just female friends - is to do all the dirty, nasty grungy stuff you don't want to do. If men stop doing those things.. then quite honestly.. what good will they all be? I guess that is why so many are changing their sexual identity. If you already behave like a chick you may as well slice your pecker off and be done with it... and just go all in.

Today, I am sitting in my house, watching the snow fall.. and watching my husband out there shoveling. In return, I will make a nice warm lunch/dinner and warm up some hot cocoa for him and the kids. I don't mind doing that.. and he is here to do the crap I don't want to do. He does other things, too like pick up the dog poop in the backyard, takes out the trash, fixes the cars, etc. All crap, i don't want to do. If he didn't do those things and then ALSO wanted to cook and do laundry - what the hell would I need him for? Those are things I already like/don't mind/ can do. I want someone for the symbiotic relationship of marriage - to do all the stuff I don't want to do. That is why men and women were made to compliment each other.. those idea of sameness is ridiculous.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The thing you need to keep in mind is that a large portion of the American male population is still able to get it up without a little blue pill, so they're not suffering from the panic about waning masculinity that afflicts people like you. They're getting laid regularly by hot girls without any need for pharmaceutical aid, so they don't need to overcompensate by trying to signal their supposedly non-wussified status to a bunch of people they don't know in an Internet forum.

Think back to when your testosterone levels were still normal, and you would just chuckle when sagging old men tried to call your manliness in question because you didn't subscribe to the gender coding of their generation. This is an age-old thing -- if you were in your prime in the 80s, maybe it was about you wearing pastels like Don Johnson; if you were in your prime in the 70s, maybe it was about disco dancing; if in the 60s, maybe your overly long Beatles hair was what got attacked. As each generation of men watch their natural masculinity fall to pieces in their old age, they try to shame the next generation whose masculinity is still intact, over shallow issues of fashion. This never succeeds in shaming that next generation, because they're getting tons of action and could care less what the limp old dudes have to say about their style choice. But it seems to make the geriatric crowd feel better about themselves, so I guess there's no harm in it.
Sounds like personal expertise..............of course at 66 I've never needed the blue pills you evidently use and know so much about. That must suck!

Jen

Senator

Next thing ya know they'll be gettin the nails all did up.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sounds like personal expertise..............of course at 66 I've never needed the blue pills you evidently use and know so much about. That must suck!
If you use goofy terms like "gender-coding", you are at best a lisping metrosexual.

Which are you...Ace or Gary?

MrMike

Bless you all
Every NORMAL dad in the world shows this to his sons and says, "This is not right".

That footage never gets old. :)
I know...

Ba'rack is about as Metro-girly as it gets! Probably wears Leopard print Meggings at the request of Michelle.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I'm fine with the new age beta males going after their feminist masters.

The feminists usually don't want kids, so, it's not as if they're raising a generation.

Leftists like this don't sacrifice.. they have to many wine mixers and IPA parties to go to, as well as shopping for high-priced clothing that is actually designed to try to look homemade and cursing like a sailor to identify as being without class. Overall, very selfish.