• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FIVE...and counting?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
After reading the articles about Josh Duggar, I don't see how anyone can excuse his actions in the past. The charges against him by no doubt one of his sisters STARTED when he was 14. But this article says it happened to this girl "Multiple" times. Then there were the others. One of them was someone he was "reading to" while copping a feel. (isn't the expression most guys use when they touch their 'girl friend' in an inappropriate way? This was obviously a young child, since he was reading to her. Big Bro.....always there to give his parents "a hand" with the younger kids.

Now he's an adult with 3 kids and counting. One of them a girl and the unborn child a girl as well. I don't know how his wife, with the knowledge she has about him could ever trust this creep with his own children. And it's not about HIM or his parents...it's about the trust a young girl has for her big brother, that's disturbing. Obviously he still finds pedophilia 'funny' (as long as you live in Arkansas, anyway). Look at him bounce around giggling like a little girl when making his incestuous remark while pretending to be a Christian. Disgusting and scary. How many other girls that didn't come forward in lieu of being embarrassed or because their parents are friends of the Duggars are out there remembering and not telling? It will affect them the rest of their lives and it appears most people are only concerned about poor Josh and how it has ruined his life. Hopefully he gets real help and this time it won't be covered up by a pedophile himself like the guy who was supposedly investigating him years ago. But is there any real help for a pedophile? I tend to think not. Just blame society and perhaps "Obama" and move on....if he continues his antics, he's only one of many who get by with it because it's all about THEM and not his victims.

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/21/josh-duggar-accused-of-molesting-five-minors-including-sisters/

Watch this and tell me this sicko isn't still wacked up. He can hardly contain himself while making his disgusting remarks about his own sibling. Doesn't look like a "reformed" person to me.

Chiclets

Council Member
After reading the articles about Josh Duggar, I don't see how anyone can excuse his actions in the past. The charges against him by no doubt one of his sisters STARTED when he was 14. But this article says it happened to this girl "Multiple" times. Then there were the others. One of them was someone he was "reading to" while copping a feel. (isn't the expression most guys use when they touch their 'girl friend' in an inappropriate way? This was obviously a young child, since he was reading to her. Big Bro.....always there to give his parents "a hand" with the younger kids.

Now he's an adult with 3 kids and counting. One of them a girl and the unborn child a girl as well. I don't know how his wife, with the knowledge she has about him could ever trust this creep with his own children. And it's not about HIM or his parents...it's about the trust a young girl has for her big brother, that's disturbing. Obviously he still finds pedophilia 'funny' (as long as you live in Arkansas, anyway). Look at him bounce around giggling like a little girl when making his incestuous remark while pretending to be a Christian. Disgusting and scary. How many other girls that didn't come forward in lieu of being embarrassed or because their parents are friends of the Duggars are out there remembering and not telling? It will affect them the rest of their lives and it appears most people are only concerned about poor Josh and how it has ruined his life. Hopefully he gets real help and this time it won't be covered up by a pedophile himself like the guy who was supposedly investigating him years ago. But is there any real help for a pedophile? I tend to think not. Just blame society and perhaps "Obama" and move on....if he continues his antics, he's only one of many who get by with it because it's all about THEM and not his victims.

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/21/josh-duggar-accused-of-molesting-five-minors-including-sisters/

Watch this and tell me this sicko isn't still wacked up. He can hardly contain himself while making his disgusting remarks about his own sibling. Doesn't look like a "reformed" person to me.

He fits my description of a pedophile and I hope his kids are safe. I wonder what else he's done that nobody knows about.

Klunker

Council Member
As they used to say, "Those who sow wild oats on Saturday night are the first ones in church on Sunday, praying for a crop failure!"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
will he catch up with as many victims as Slick Willy or Bill Cosby_____

wait................they did more than Touch

Dino

Russian Asset

He should just join NAMBLA.

Then you and the rest of the screwy left will do the sensitive and politically correct thing and leave him alone.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He should just join NAMBLA.

Then you and the rest of the screwy left will do the sensitive and politically correct thing and leave him alone.
The "sensitive and politically correct thing" huh? How
SENSITIVE was it for him to screw around with his own sisters and other under-aged girls when he was old enough to know better? Leave it to someone like you to uphold some creep who messes with his sisters. Says a lot about you, ERIC.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
will he catch up with as many victims as Slick Willy or Bill Cosby_____

wait................they did more than Touch
How many of Clinton's so-called victims were CHILDREN?? And Bill Cosby's victims were women who weren't afraid to come out and tell the truth. CHILDREN like Duggar messes with are innocent little kids who are defenseless. Bill Cosby is a serial offender...of ADULTS. Clinton and consensual sex with an intern who was of age...22 yrs old and had a previous affair before that. The other allegations against Clinton haven't been proven. Of course Clinton shouldn't have been messing around while Pres. or even while married...but neither should have GHW Bush and the other Presidents who messed around...or the 5 REPUBLICANS who were all trying to get Clinton impeached. Cosby is a disgusting old puke and I'm glad the women he messed with are coming out against him. BUT...none of them are defenseless children.
So you think it's okay for a guy who's old enough to make babies to mess around with his sisters and other CHILDREN? My god, you guys defending him are disgusting.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
As they used to say, "Those who sow wild oats on Saturday night are the first ones in church on Sunday, praying for a crop failure!"
Amazing the con men (if you can call them that) in this thread making excuses for a pedophile. No surprise though considering who they are.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He fits my description of a pedophile and I hope his kids are safe. I wonder what else he's done that nobody knows about.
Yep...he admits "when he was 14" he did this or that....but since there are 5 victims and multiple molestations on how many of them, how old was he when it stopped. And who knows whether or not it ever stopped? Even the video clip of him joking about incest should be distasteful to anyone watching it and knowing his background. But it's a red flag as far as I'm concerned. How many men who are not into that crap would bounce around joyfully while joking about something he took part in just a few years prior? But DINO seems to think the 'sensitive' thing would be to just sweep it all under the rug...and like with pedophile Priests, ignore it while giving him the green light to continue.

Dino

Russian Asset
The "sensitive and politically correct thing" huh? How
SENSITIVE was it for him to screw around with his own sisters and other under-aged girls when he was old enough to know better? Leave it to someone like you to uphold some creep who messes with his sisters. Says a lot about you, ERIC.
I "uphold" his behavior?? In what possible way can you even find that feasible??
Perhaps you don't know what "uphold" means...sort of like "in lieu of"?
That's gotta be it. I find no kind of abuse or molestation acceptable. Unlike the sensitive liberal, I don't tolerate pervs because they join a support group of like manipulators.
That's YOUR side giving them a voice. Own it.

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You are the one who brought politics into it saying the "screwy left" would do the "sensitive thing" and leave him alone. Well ERIC...this Duggar guy is one of yours. He's the pedophile that is and will be defended by your side. No liberal that I've seen is upholding him...contrary to people like Dawg and others trying to justify his actions by talking about Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton has never been accused of being a Pedophile...get that straight. But your boy that you have upheld for several years now, George Zimmerman was accused and apologized for messing with a younger cousin. He and Duggar seem to have something in common...their disgusting sexual desires and the con's support.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I "uphold" his behavior?? In what possible way can you even find that feasible??
Perhaps you don't know what "uphold" means...sort of like "in lieu of"?
That's gotta be it. I find no kind of abuse or molestation acceptable. Unlike the sensitive liberal, I don't tolerate pervs because they join a support group of like manipulators.
I guess you've forgotten your little "story" about cutting off a woman in traffic because she had done it to you. Road Rage is abuse and it's also illegal as well as abuse of another person by using your vehicle as a tool to 'get back at' a woman who could have very easily had a baby or small child in her vehicle. That may just be a rotten temper that made you do it...but nevertheless it's something, if observed by the police, that you would have been arrested for. Evidently you thought your story would make you appear tough and masculine instead of petty and vindictive.

gigi

Mayor
Nina, I really think that as this family's empire unravels, we'll see some of the Duggar daughters and maybe Josh's wife jumping ship. Apparently, he confessed all this abuse to her and her family while they were courting. I don't believe it. That was way too big a chance he took telling a girl he just met and her family about this, not knowing if they would turn and run...and run to the media...or not.
But the more I read about this quiverfull movement, the more obvious it becomes that in that religion, women are nothing. They're viewed as incapable of any independent thinking because without a man to oversee their every move, they'll develop a "Jezebel spirit". Apparently it's the husband and father's job to chastise them as well. It's also perfectly acceptible for the husbands to wonder out loud if the devil is using the wives to tempt and lead them astray.
With all that in mind, I wonder if the reason we don't hear anything from the Duggars about the victims is because girls..even their own...just don't matter as much as boys, and perhaps girls are viewed as partly responsible?

I think we need to ask why police and prosecutors never acted on multiple victim complaints previously.

Was influence used to derail this?

Did they not take the victims seriously?

Incompetence by the authorities?

Dino

Russian Asset
You are the one who brought politics into it saying the "screwy left" would do the "sensitive thing" and leave him alone. Well ERIC...this Duggar guy is one of yours. He's the pedophile that is and will be defended by your side. No liberal that I've seen is upholding him...contrary to people like Dawg and others trying to justify his actions by talking about Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton has never been accused of being a Pedophile...get that straight. But your boy that you have upheld for several years now, George Zimmerman was accused and apologized for messing with a younger cousin. He and Duggar seem to have something in common...their disgusting sexual desires and the con's support.
Two points: you still don't know what "upheld" means. And two, zimmerman was still a democrat last anyone checked.

I can see the rabbit brain hard at work as you try to relate child molesting to a traffic squabble.
When a poster reaches that level of madness it's time to create some distance and just move on.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Being black and democrat save Slick and Cosby.
Who's going to save you from your own rage and hate toward all 'Lefties' and especially the President. You have 1 1/2 yrs. to get used to it so suck it up or continue spewing your childish hate and lies. Who gives a damn? Either respond to the post about DUGGAR or move along.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor

Ms. Nina,

Question. Do you have a life? I mean, why are you getting so worked up about a non-issue of a reality show that has since been canceled?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nina, I really think that as this family's empire unravels, we'll see some of the Duggar daughters and maybe Josh's wife jumping ship. Apparently, he confessed all this abuse to her and her family while they were courting. I don't believe it. That was way too big a chance he took telling a girl he just met and her family about this, not knowing if they would turn and run...and run to the media...or not.
But the more I read about this quiverfull movement, the more obvious it becomes that in that religion, women are nothing. They're viewed as incapable of any independent thinking because without a man to oversee their every move, they'll develop a "Jezebel spirit". Apparently it's the husband and father's job to chastise them as well. It's also perfectly acceptible for the husbands to wonder out loud if the devil is using the wives to tempt and lead them astray.
With all that in mind, I wonder if the reason we don't hear anything from the Duggars about the victims is because girls..even their own...just don't matter as much as boys, and perhaps girls are viewed as partly responsible?
You hit the nail on the head, gigi. It's all about poor little misjudged Josh and nothing about his victims. One of his victims was young enough that he was reading to her while letting his dirty hands rove. For anyone to make the excuse that he was ONLY 14 yrs old is BS. He was 14 when the first victim came forward and obviously it didn't stop then. God knows how old he was when he either quit (which is doubtful as you can see from watching the clip where he jokes about it) or when they just stopped telling on him because as you said...the girls/women in that cult just don't matter.

Like you, I can't imagine a woman or her parents condoning what he admitted doing and going along with a marriage and wore yet having a kid every year with that fool. If I hadn't seen his "Joke" about double dating with his sister and the "Hey it's Arkansas" (which makes ruining your sister's lives okay, I guess) I maybe would have felt differently about this. That clip just shows he didn't take any of it seriously and that is a problem.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Ms. Nina,

Question. Do you have a life? I mean, why are you getting so worked up about a non-issue of a reality show that has since been canceled?
This wasn't a part of a "reality show" you fool. I've never watched their lame show. This is REAL life with real victims and we all should be aware and care. If you don't then it shows that you aren't a damn bit better than he is. Do you REALLY think they'd put this on their show? Hell no...but I bet his sisters and other victims have nightmares about it all the time.