• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Five political Jack posters walk into a bar..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I've often wondered what it would be like to run into somebody from this site out in the real world.

I think we'd laugh in finding out how well or how poorly our mental perceptions of one another were to play out in the real world.

Phil looks like a ripped 20-something, with the mind of Stephen Hawking, the martial arts skills of a 7th degree Dan, and a rapier wit..

Lolololol

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I've often wondered what it would be like to run into somebody from this site out in the real world.

I think we'd laugh in finding out how well or how poorly our mental perceptions of one another were to play out in the real world.

Phil looks like a ripped 20-something, with the mind of Stephen Hawking, the martial arts skills of a 7th degree Dan, and a rapier wit..

Lolololol
It would be interesting. I agree. To a certain extent, I believe our true personalities/ morals/beliefs are displayed/characterized by our comments on the board. :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It would be interesting. I agree. To a certain extent, I believe our true personalities/ morals/beliefs are displayed/characterized by our comments on the board. :)
To a large degree I would have to agree. I do not think however that people are as bellicose in real life as there are on this board, nor is demeaning, derogatory, and insulting as we behave here

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I do however picture you as Julia Ormond appeared in the movie Legends of the Fall. How accurate am I?;)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I do however picture you as Julia Ormond appeared in the movie Legends of the Fall. How accurate am I?;)
Somewhat of a resemblance... especially in my younger days. Her eyebrows have more of an arch than mine.
I picture you as Ted Danson on Cheers, lol. :) How accurate am I?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Somewhat of a resemblance... especially in my younger days. Her eyebrows have more of an arch than mine.
I picture you as Ted Danson on Cheers, lol. :) How accurate am I?
Personality-wise that's not a bad job.

Jen

Senator

Lolololol
I think I would be a surprise to most Lefties. I'm a lot nicer than they imagine me being.

Jen

Senator
My posts are almost all hyperbolic in nature.......... when the written word is all one has, it had better be good.

To a large degree I would have to agree. I do not think however that people are as bellicose in real life as there are on this board, nor is demeaning, derogatory, and insulting as we behave here
Ummmm........hate to disappoint you.

But I definitely am.

:cool:

Reactions: Jen

4/15

Mayor
I would love to see you go up to someone on the street and say this (right before they kick the shit out of you):
You are such a wimp. I, thankfully, am not. So far in my life nobody has been able to do much but run away once the shit hit the fan.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The majority of right wing posters are mid 60 ish, wear glasses and out of shape - but in their mind true badazzes