• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Flynn case goes into double overtime

Days

Commentator
The judge has decided to both try the case and judge it. We still do not understand how the law views such an act, because no one has ever pulled this before. Senator Paul said it seems the judge is taking the place of the plaintiff... he certainly is appointing cronies to replace the plaintiff.

No judge in America has ever done that. It is not an action of the bench, it is not the place of a judge to bring forward a case into his own court... that is no longer a US court of law, and I don't remember ever hearing of such a thing, ever, not in the history of the world can I think of an instance where a court brought forth a case resigned by the plaintiff and retried the case in place of the plaintiff in its own court.

The whole idea of a judge is that he/she judges based upon the law, and is not partial to the plaintiff or defendant. If a judge is biased, he/she is supposed to recuse and let another impartial judge try the case. This judge obviously wants to sentence Flynn so bad, that he actually resurrected the plaintiff... which, that is not even in his power to do that, this judge is now off on his own space odyssey of law. This is the strangest instance of law in the history of America, and probably the world.

I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court will quickly hear the ethical complaint already placed against this judge... and dismiss the case... and hopefully dismiss the judge as well. Not sure how that works, though.

Jack4freedom

Governor
The judge has decided to both try the case and judge it. We still do not understand how the law views such an act, because no one has ever pulled this before. Senator Paul said it seems the judge is taking the place of the plaintiff... he certainly is appointing cronies to replace the plaintiff.

No judge in America has ever done that. It is not an action of the bench, it is not the place of a judge to bring forward a case into his own court... that is no longer a US court of law, and I don't remember ever hearing of such a thing, ever, not in the history of the world can I think of an instance where a court brought forth a case resigned by the plaintiff and retried the case in place of the plaintiff in its own court.

The whole idea of a judge is that he/she judges based upon the law, and is not partial to the plaintiff or defendant. If a judge is biased, he/she is supposed to recuse and let another impartial judge try the case. This judge obviously wants to sentence Flynn so bad, that he actually resurrected the plaintiff... which, that is not even in his power to do that, this judge is now off on his own space odyssey of law. This is the strangest instance of law in the history of America, and probably the world.

I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court will quickly hear the ethical complaint already placed against this judge... and dismiss the case... and hopefully dismiss the judge as well. Not sure how that works, though.
What has never been done before is an Attorney General coming in after a defendant has pleaded guilty in a COURT OF LAW and sumarily ignoring a federal judge who presided over and approved guilty plea.

Barr is acting as a stooge for Trump and not the AG of “The People Of The United States”. Barr is a disgrace to the DOJ. This judge knows all the facts of the case and since the defendant and his lackey, the AG of the US have decided to set aside the guilty plea and the agreement thus pleading NOT GUILTY, he now faces a trial by jury.

That‘s how it works here in America champ. Now either Flynn will face years in prison or Trump will have to pardon him. Neither prosecutors nor defense attorneys are allowed to go into a court and tell a Federal judge what to do. There is a little thing called separation of powers here in the good old USA. Try reading a high school civics book someday and get back to us.

Days

Commentator
What has never been done before is an Attorney General coming in after a defendant has pleaded guilty in a COURT OF LAW and sumarily ignoring a federal judge who presided over and approved guilty plea.

Barr is acting as a stooge for Trump and not the AG of “The People Of The United States”. Barr is a disgrace to the DOJ. This judge knows all the facts of the case and since the defendant and his lackey, the AG of the US have decided to set aside the guilty plea and the agreement thus pleading NOT GUILTY, he now faces a trial by jury.

That‘s how it works here in America champ. Now either Flynn will face years in prison or Trump will have to pardon him. Neither prosecutors nor defense attorneys are allowed to go into a court and tell a Federal judge what to do. There is a little thing called separation of powers here in the good old USA. Try reading a high school civics book someday and get back to us.
... that was so garbled, I'm not sure I can make sense of it. You can be sure this is not the first time charges have been dropped after a guilty plea was entered. That is pretty standard whenever there is malfeasance by the police. Barr is doing what a thousand attorneys before him have done.

The plaintiff has dropped charges, so the defendant is not facing a new trial, except whatever this judge is trying to pull off .... trying the case in front of him for the plaintiff. Pretty sure a higher court is going to step in and put a stop to that.

Neither in America, nor anywhere else in the world, does a judge appoint a plaintiff to replace a plaintiff that has dropped charges. That is not how a court of law works.

Jack4freedom

Governor
... that was so garbled, I'm not sure I can make sense of it. You can be sure this is not the first time charges have been dropped after a guilty plea was entered. That is pretty standard whenever there is malfeasance by the police. Barr is doing what a thousand attorneys before him have done.

The plaintiff has dropped charges, so the defendant is not facing a new trial, except whatever this judge is trying to pull off .... trying the case in front of him for the plaintiff. Pretty sure a higher court is going to step in and put a stop to that.

Neither in America, nor anywhere else in the world, does a judge appoint a plaintiff to replace a plaintiff that has dropped charges. That is not how a court of law works.
Defense lawyers are paid to make the case that the prosecution and or the police committed malfeasance and present that to the presiding judge for consideration. No US AG has ever even tried to pull the crap that Barr did in this case. You can bet that it will go to a higher court after Judge Sullivan pillories Barr, Flynn and Trump for making a mockery of his court and the entire US justice system. Good luck getting ANY court to rule in favor of Trump/Barr and thus emasculate our Federal court system. Pretty standard my ass. You and your fellow deep state lunatics are really losing it champ.

Days

Commentator
Defense lawyers are paid to make the case that the prosecution and or the police committed malfeasance and present that to the presiding judge for consideration. No US AG has ever even tried to pull the crap that Barr did in this case. You can bet that it will go to a higher court after Judge Sullivan pillories Barr, Flynn and Trump for making a mockery of his court and the entire US justice system. Good luck getting ANY court to rule in favor of Trump/Barr and thus emasculate our Federal court system. Pretty standard my ass. You and your fellow deep state lunatics are really losing it champ.
Barr is dropping charges because of malfeasance by the FBI. That is standard practice in any lower court. I'll grant you no FBI ever did what Comey did on this case... but given what Comey did on this case, dropping charges was the standard thing for Barr to do.

Entrapment is awful damn common in our justice system, this is not the first time by a long, long shot that police have overstepped the bounds of the law going after someone. What was exceptional about the Flynn case was he was already investigated and the investigation was supposed to be closed because they found no crime... and then they held the investigation open and went in for a perjury trap and did so without informing Flynn that he was being interrogated, or under oath, or being recorded. That is an illegal method of interrogation, that type of evidence is inadmissible in court. There is absolutely no reason for Barr not to drop these charges, they are flagrantly illegal in nature.

And this judge should have recused himself from this case, he is blatantly biased, he went so far as to ask the prosecution if they had considered charging Flynn with treason. This was nothing less than a judge signaling to the prosecution, that he was ready to find Flynn guilty of anything and everything, this judge should be thrown off the bench.

Jen

Senator

That judge is an unethical POS and he needs to be removed.

EatTheRich

President

Judges aren’t allowed to tell prosecutors what to do either. Or to look for cases to try.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Because Rosenstein rolled over on Strzok. New text messages were delivered to the DOJ yesterday that further exonerate Flynn And they are bad according to his lawyer.

E
Update:
Even better, the Justice department now has a handwritten note of Strozk's that prove beyond all doubt the entire hit was ordered by and approved of by Obama and Biden on Jan. 5, 2017. This is the smoking gun. Everyone in that room is now prosecutasble.
Sorry lefties; your summer just crashed and burned.

EatTheRich

President
E

Even better, the Justice department now has a handwritten note of Strozk's that prove beyond all doubt the entire hit was ordered by and approved of by Obama and Biden on Jan. 5, 2017. This is the smoking gun. Everyone in that room is now prosecutasble.
Sorry lefties; your summer just crashed and burned.
Many lefties will be glad to see justice done because we care more about due process than about the factional struggle between the rival big-business parties.

Boca

Governor
Obama went after Flynn for some reason, Obama even warned Trump that Flynn was a bad apple. That is incredibly strange behavior, especially as Flynn was Trump's incoming National Security Advisor.
For some reason? General Flynn was a 33 year military intelligence officer that was fired by Obama. As the White House National Security Advisor he had full access to NSA intelligence. which includes past intelligence.

That given why do you suppose Obama tried to talk Trump out of hiring him?

Mick

The Right is always right
In order to have a guilty plea reversed the defense team must address the court.
Uhh.....Appeals court says no. Case over. This went down as another Parnut and Fruitman hoax for you. Jesus Christ, man, don't you ever learn? ROFL

Jack4freedom

Governor
Uhh.....Appeals court says no. Case over. This went down as another Parnut and Fruitman hoax for you. Jesus Christ, man, don't you ever learn? ROFL
It’s already no secret that Barr is not really an AG, per say but rather a Roy Cohn like ‘fixer’ for Trump and the band of crooked scumbags he has always associated with. Fortunately we have a Congress that takes their oversight responsibility very seriously. I watched the judiciary committee doing just that today.

Speaking of Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, Barr has just attempted to remove the prosecutor who is currently investigating Lev, Igor, Rudy “Hand Grenade” Guiliani and replace him with Trump’s golf buddy who has no prosecutorial experience. (Just as I predicted). Trump and Barr are both brazen scumbags who obviously have absolutely no respect for the rule of law and are using the DOJ as a tool to sell get out of jail free cards and to attack their political opposition.

Today at the hearings, crackpots Louis “Nutbag” Gohmert and Jim “Sauna Boy” Jordan were acting like a couple of preteen brats in church and trying to do whatever they could to keep the testimony from being heard. These two imbeciles might end up in straight jackets and hauled out of the room tomorrow if they can’t stop from making total asses of themselves. Your world is coming apart at the seams before your eyes and you can’t even see it champy.

It’s just going to keep getting better and better after Trump gets his ass handed to him in November and next January when we get a real AG in office. I predict Danny Goldman will be apointed and then the real fun will start. Unlike Barr/Durham who are both a couple bags of gas with 0.0 indictments, the indictments against Trump and all of his crooked scumbag cohorts will be dealt out like cards in a poker game.

Last edited: