• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Flynn will walk away a free man

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
When I'm wrong I will admit it you on the hand have a hard time accepting your lack of comprehension. Someone whose never had Law Enforcement training or dealt with the courts in an offical professional legal capcity. You are an amature go get's some education maybe become ceritified as a law enforcement officer.
Flynn was not sentenced if it was going to happen it would have.

EatTheRich

President
The judge must dismiss the case if Mueller's team refuses to turn over the exculpatory evidence that was asked for.

But don't hold your breath. Corruption/ threats/ blackmail is all over the place in this Mueller investigation.
What makes you think they didn’t turn it over when the judge requested it as a matter of routine trial procedure?

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
You failed to make the bet I offered and instead went way too far by saying you would willingly off yourself if you lost (by far the stupidest bet I have ever heard of).

When you lose, you simply deny that you ever lost and pompously thump your chest in pseudo-victory. Get over yourself.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You failed to make the bet I offered and instead went way too far by saying you would willingly off yourself if you lost (by far the stupidest bet I have ever heard of).

When you lose, you simply deny that you ever lost and pompously thump your chest in pseudo-victory. Get over yourself.
My terms were given chicken shit seems you can't get over it since you continue to post here now go do a facebook live feed and blow your brains out since you lost or you can move on and shut the fvck up.

Puzzling Evidence

Try again
I don't have to.

Federal Judge Emmet Sullivan excoriated Flynn and questioned whether Flynn sold out the United States. He said Flynn had served as an unregistered foreign agent (for Turkey) inside the White House.

"Arguably, that undermines everything that this flag over here stands for," Sullivan said, gesturing toward the American flag in the courtroom, according to reporters who were present. "Arguably, you sold your country out."

Flynn was lucky that this judge gave him extra time. You were wrong and you can't admit it.

It's awesome to be me.

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I don't have to.

Federal Judge Emmet Sullivan excoriated Flynn and questioned whether Flynn sold out the United States. He said Flynn had served as an unregistered foreign agent (for Turkey) inside the White House.

"Arguably, that undermines everything that this flag over here stands for," Sullivan said, gesturing toward the American flag in the courtroom, according to reporters who were present. "Arguably, you sold your country out."

Flynn was lucky that this judge gave him extra time. You were wrong and you can't admit it.

It's awesome to be me.
If that were true the judge would have sentened Flynn. But he didn't did he?

Puzzling Evidence

If that were true the judge would have sentened Flynn. But he didn't did he?
CS, did you not read what the judge said?

“I’m going to be frank with you,” Judge Sullivan said. “This is a very serious offense. It involves making false statements to the FBI on the premises of the White House – in the West Wing!”

The interview with FBI agents occurred in Flynn’s White House office, four days after he assumed his post as national security adviser.

Though Sullivan referenced Flynn’s career military service and lack of a prior criminal record, he suggested that Flynn’s conduct marked a serious betrayal he could not ignore.

“I cannot hide my disgust or my disdain for the crimes you committed,” Sullivan said.

The judge drew a head-snapping response from the defense table when he asked prosecutors whether Flynn’s behavior amounted to “treason.”

Prosecutors said there was no basis for such a charge, and the judge walked back the reference, saying he did not mean to imply Flynn committed treason.

“Don’t read too much into my questions,” Sullivan told the courtroom gallery after returning from a short break.

The judge’s admonition could not erase the sting inflicted on the combat veteran and career military officer.

“I cannot assure you that, if you proceed today, you will not be sentenced to a period of incarceration,” Sullivan told Flynn, suggesting that he seek a delay until his cooperation was complete so it could count in his favor.

Puzzling Evidence

I read what fake news interpreted him to say
Now hear this if it was true all the Judge had to do was pass sentence but he didn't
Flynn walked out of the courtroom that day no jail
THE END.
Are you seriously suggesting that Flynn avoided prison because the judge wasn't absolutely PO'd at Flynn???

Good lord - it's ALL fake news if you don't agree with it.

We already thought that Flynn was not doing time, so this was much worse. You said he was getting off - no such luck.

Flynn better sing like a canary.