• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For All Those Who Think "The Blacks" All Think Alike

Seems like this should be obvious, but....You couldn't be more wrong:

WATCH: ‘These Mother F*ckers Need to Go Home,’ Former St. Paul NAACP Head Says of Crowd

The more you know, etc.
Yes, Just like In the Revolutionary war there were people that wanted George Washington to go home. They too, were scared to take on an oppressive government.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Yes, Just like In the Revolutionary war there were people that wanted George Washington to go home. They too, were scared to take on an oppressive government.
I must have missed the part where the revolutionaries looted Target.

Anyway, this isn't about that. This is aimed squarely at the bigots who cannot fathom that not all black people are happy about their neighborhood being set ablaze.

I must have missed the part where the revolutionaries looted Target.
Dumping tea in the harbor is the 1770's equivalent of looting a Target.
Anyway, this isn't about that. This is aimed squarely at the bigots who cannot fathom that not all black people are happy about their neighborhood being set ablaze.
I am sure there are plenty of people in favor of an oppressive police force because they are too scared to fight them.

Seems like this should be obvious, but....You couldn't be more wrong:

WATCH: ‘These Mother F*ckers Need to Go Home,’ Former St. Paul NAACP Head Says of Crowd

The more you know, etc.
Thank you. That's good information to help dispel a common racist trope on the left, most recently articulated once again with Joe Biden's despicable public comments regarding black people.

The Boston Tea Partiers were protesting taxes... All they did was lose a little bit money
The Target Looters are protesting an oppressive government killing people.
By destroying their own neighborhood? That's what never makes sense to me. They should go trash the neighborhoods of all the rich, white Democrats who control the city and the state.

Just dump some tea in the harbor.
Interesting, so you think these people trashing their own neighborhood is acceptable, while the rich, white Democrats who run the city get off scot free.

Do you think Target is going to rebuild their store in that area, or just pull out and let the neighborhood fester even further?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How is that morally any worse than dumping tea in the boston harbor?
today we're discussing senseless violence...

then was against a foreign oppression

now...the theft of goods for sake of theft, and violence and destruction against their fellow neighbor..

seems morally incongruous..

today we're discussing senseless violence...

then was against a foreign oppression

now...the theft of goods for sake of theft, and violence and destruction against their fellow neighbor..

seems morally incongruous..
So senseless violence and destruction against foreign oppression is ok, but not ok against domestic oppression?
Seems to be a bit of an arbitrary line in the sand.