• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For all you snowflakes, whiney libbers and yankees

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hardly one of our greatest generals. Two reasons, antietam and Gettysburg.
Patton was BEST since Lee.........but they killed him...........

"We didn't come to die for our country, we came so the sonsofbitches would die for theirs"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

afella

Mayor
Patton was BEST since Lee.........but they killed him...........

"We didn't come to die for our country, we came so the sonsofbitches would die for theirs"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH
Patton was one of the greatest, as we're schwarzkopf, Pershing, Washington, and Ike.

I would put the rest, lee, grant, maccarthur as good, but not great.

Winfield Scott is the odd duckling for me. He's borderline great, but there simply isn't enough to make an accurate judgement from.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Patton was one of the greatest, as we're schwarzkopf, Pershing, Washington, and Ike.

Winfield Scott is the odd duckling for me. He's borderline great, but there simply isn't enough to make an accurate judgement from.
Black Jack Pershing knew how to get rid of terrorist..........kill'em......kill'em ALL

D

Deleted member 21794

wtf! is there also a "benedict Arnold" day, or a"Julius and Ethel Rosenberg" day?
There would be a Julius and Ethel Rosenberg day if @EatTheRich had his way. He used their execution as an example unjustified government murders. They were included in his rebuttal to me posting about North Korea killing political dissidents, murdering families and sending them to work camps. I kid you not. I'm in shock there are people that think like this.

Arkady

President
FYI,
Tomorrow is Robert E. Lee day. Join the celebration of one of our greatest generals of all time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_E._Lee_Day
Setting aside the fact that the man was a traitor, who was trained by our military and then used that training to kill our soldiers, there's also the fact he was a loser. He led his forces into catastrophic defeat, and only very briefly even got off the defense in that war. It would be a bit like calling Vance Joseph one of the greatest NFL head coaches of all time.

Arkady

President

I'd put Sherman up there. Unlike most generals, he didn't get distracted by the tactical details, with showy maneuvers designed to carry the day on a particular battlefield regardless of cost. Instead, he grasped the strategic objective and marched inexorably towards it. That's how you win wars.

EatTheRich

President
for a hellof a long time, he didn't get the chance to kill all terrorist, impossible to end it forever if any left breathing
Every terrorist who was alive in Pershing's time is dead now. Today there are new generations of terrorists produced by the same economic and political factors that reliably produced terrorists in his.

EatTheRich

President
There would be a Julius and Ethel Rosenberg day if @EatTheRich had his way. He used their execution as an example unjustified government murders. They were included in his rebuttal to me posting about North Korea killing political dissidents, murdering families and sending them to work camps. I kid you not. I'm in shock there are people that think like this.
I do think the Rosenbergs deserve to be remembered better. Putting aside the way they were railroaded because they were leftists and Jews, let's assume for the sake of argument that they did exactly what they are accused of. They may thereby have prevented WW3!

D

Deleted member 21794

I do think the Rosenbergs deserve to be remembered better. Putting aside the way they were railroaded because they were leftists and Jews, let's assume for the sake of argument that they did exactly what they are accused of. They may thereby have prevented WW3!
Am I reading this right? Do you think they were innocent?

D

Deleted member 21794

My grasp on military strategy is weak but the one who impresses me these days is Eisenhower.
I think any of us could read about particular Generals and find reason to be impressed with many of them.

Soon to Be Replaced by a Coyote for Gangbangers

How about this guy?

BATTLE OF NEW ORLEANS

British, led by an Earl: 14,450 peasants and snooty aristocrats
Americans, led by Andrew Jackson: 4,732 sharpshooting frontiersmen

British dead: 700
American dead: 13

redtide

Mayor
Setting aside the fact that the man was a traitor, who was trained by our military and then used that training to kill our soldiers, there's also the fact he was a loser. He led his forces into catastrophic defeat, and only very briefly even got off the defense in that war. It would be a bit like calling Vance Joseph one of the greatest NFL head coaches of all time.
sounds like a libber version of history. so sad!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Every terrorist who was alive in Pershing's time is dead now. Today there are new generations of terrorists produced by the same economic and political factors that reliably produced terrorists in his.
why doesn't it surprise me you defend terrorist, your post and whining is a recruitment tool for terrorist------po-po you