• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For every angry Republican, I'll show ya 10 angry Dems..

I'm better today Lapcat.... going to the golf course in a few minutes. First nice day we had in a while. And you?

Lapcat

Governor
[crickets]

You don't actually expect a leftie to back up THEIR hatred via false accusations and BS with facts, proof and truth, do ya? You're gonna have a looong wait...lol.

Twice now you have made the accusation that I post as a hater. This is the second time that I am asking for you to back up that [so far unfounded] accusation with some form of proof. The ball is in your court.

Lapcat

Governor
Same here....only no golf. It's actually going to be in the upper 60's (yippee!) today. Gonna get outside and get some sunshine!

Have a great one.

I'm better today Lapcat.... going to the golf course in a few minutes. First nice day we had in a while. And you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Twice now you have made the accusation that I post as a hater. This is the second time that I am asking for you to back up that [so far unfounded] accusation with some form of proof. The ball is in your court.
Dude...go back and look at the names you have used to describe Obama or the way you refer to people to the left of you.....you've shown no respect and little courtesy. Your problem is that the shoe fits and it is ugly....

Cicero

Mayor
Nope, but I believe in giving people a chance to back it up if they can, lapcat. The game is more amusing that way.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
sillyness yes. hence the ridiculous in my original...

but hey..look at the traction...eh?