• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For heaven sakes don't overmoderte the place

P

PACE

Thank you for the validation of self imposed belly button lint inspector general, where is your badge?

Lilmac was one of the best.

and truth is, those you "admired" knew it well.

Regards
Pace

P

PACE

Thought you didn't "read" me JO,
then the rubber.glue analogy would work you know, no read me, me no read u.

Better now?

Regards
Pace

justoffal

Senator
ah! Hooked on the last word thing just like you used to be! Really it's too easy! Yes you definitely are the pace from slate

Days

Commentator
venting... venting? Is that like passing gas? What the hell is venting? I always thought venting meant you were expressing anger. They shut down a perfectly friendly thread, everyone was so nice to each other it was sickening, and then POW, thread over, we vented enough... huh?

I have no clue what is going on.

justoffal

Senator
Actually it was shut down in a slow and steady isolation technique and I think it was doomed from the onset of that insane Secret Service investigation. Hey that makes me something of a celebrity...I was the focus of that investigation.

P

PACE

Obligatory last post to allude to some maniacally illogical need to respond last, even though the discussion could be preserved for all time on 3 ply Scott toilet tissue.

Where's my prize?

Regards
Pace

justoffal

Senator
Yes I do remember how that use to work... I have a little more faith in this place though. BTW there is a conservative board down below if you want to join it...it's a bit safer there to speak your mind without inadvertently driving a steam roller over someone's feelings.

Hey...did you hear the latest prediction on Gold???? I heard today it's heading up another thirty percent!! That can't be good for the dollar..not good at all.

P

PACE

AYN- NUS???? AYn RAND's brother? or six degrees of Rand Paul, as in Ayn't it Grand to be a tannic saturated piece of cheese cloth?

No, I'm not drinkin, I am also having one of those "insert comments here" conversations with my daughter on Facebook, she's telling me about her love life!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!

:)

Regards
Pace

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
this reads to me like a wish for this place to become the fray (bb more precisely). despite the fact that many came here from the fray...it was (at least from my vantage)..precisely because it was not the fray...or what it had become in those last days.....

P

PACE

So you had a focus group? lighten up Francis, this I ain't buyin.

Regards
Pace

G

Greenridgeman

Yeah, I REALLY miss the death threats, and knowing some sorry ass loser thousands of miles away was pissing his pants every time a dog barked or the wind howled.

But, times change.................................!

Days

Commentator
No, jo, I'm talking about my thread from last night. Cicero put a lock on it. Said we had vented enough. Said the administrators wanted the thread stopped... now you can't post to it. It is still in the Recent Threads list, it is titled "My challenge for the improvement committee" by Days.

check it out.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I was ready for the Fray to end when they pulled the plug. Unfortunately more of the better Fray posters did not migrate here and too many of the Fray hooligans and their schticks did.

G

Greenridgeman

They always close the threads that challenge their fairness.

Get use to it.

G

Greenridgeman

And you still seem so sad all the time.

You brought what, a bottle of whine?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
No. I didn't as a matter of fact. What I said is true. You can't handle the truth?