• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For the sake of conversation.....

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Let's pretend that Trump and his administration is proven to be guilty of everything that the left has accused him of...

Does the left think that upon Trumps public hanging that all of the Trump supporters will then become liberal progressives?

The answer is no.

They will become Even more angry and armed and willing to resort to violence.

SB
Be careful what you wish for

Let's pretend that Trump and his administration is proven to be guilty of everything that the left has accused him of...

Does the left think that upon Trumps public hanging that all of the Trump supporters will then become liberal progressives?

The answer is no.

SB
Ah Right-wingers. So embarrassed of being gaslit by Trump that they resort to violence. In this scenario Trump is given his constitutional due process and removed from office. I do think hanging is bit a extreme. Why do they become violent? do they think the impeachment process laid out by the constitution isn't fair?
I don't think most Trump supporters will become democrats although Bernie has some crossover appeal to some Trump supporters. I do think think its a learning experience. There have been countless time Republicans have skipped a sanity check. They just keep doubling down and doubling down on all the insane things that Trump says/does and it has just dug a huge credibility hole.
If they think a violent tantrum would restore their credibility they are wrong.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
You don't get it son.

The liberal progressives are the problem.

Trump has nothing to do with it.

SB
However my money is on The POTUS

Bugsy McGurk

President

The answer is no.

SB
What's that you say? You people are nuts?

You don't say.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The answer is no.

SB
So Trump is proven guilty of actually making a deal with Putin, that if the Russians help him get elected he'll do away with sanctions and turn a blind eye to military incursions by Russian troops into Ukraine or any other former east block nation he chooses....and right wingers will take up arms because we have a repeat of Nixon/Agnew?

Are you actually saying that republicans are that low in moral value systems that those actions would be defensible?

It has long been the democrats position (and mine) that too many republicans are party first and what is good for America second....you seem to be confirming that.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Jeezus f in Christ.

You are so brain washed you are completely lacking in any critical thinking.

Let me slow it down for you stupid bastards....
If trump is guilty he will be brought down as a treasonous [Unwelcome language removed] linker.

He will get exactly what he deserves....
Those of us who voted for him will want him hung.....

However the reason he won and kicked everybody's ass to get elected will remain unchanged.

We do not support the Liberal progressives and will not allow them in power.

SB
But at this point he is still my man
MAGA

Bugsy McGurk

President
Meaner than a rattle snake and twice as fast.

SB
And there is a bunch of us... ask Hillary
Mean? That's one way to put it. But I think the word crazy is more apt to describe your rant above promising violence even if Trump is found guilty of everything of which he's accused and he's removed by our constitutional processes. It's anti-American, and batshit crazy.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Mean? That's one way to put it. But I think the word crazy is more apt to describe your rant above promising violence even if Trump is found guilty of everything of which he's accused and he's removed by our constitutional processes. It's anti-American, and batshit crazy.
Nope
But you are truly justified in being frightened.

SB

Jeezus f in Christ.

You are so brain washed you are completely lacking in any critical thinking.

Let me slow it down for you stupid bastards....
If trump is guilty he will be brought down as a treasonous [Unwelcome language removed] linker.

He will get exactly what he deserves....
Those of us who voted for him will want him hung.....

However the reason he won and kicked everybody's ass to get elected will remain unchanged.

We do not support the Liberal progressives and will not allow them in power.

SB
But at this point he is still my man
MAGA
All republicans have to do to keep liberal democrats from getting power in 2018 and 2020 is govern effectively. In reality they can't even do that.

Spamature

President

The answer is no.

SB
A what do you think about that ? It's all true. Yet his supporters would ignore it and turn to violence. They away from the rule and law and embrace rule of violent oppression. All for the sake of a man who betrayed their trust.

What should we even think about people who would do that ?

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
A what do you think about that ? It's all true. Yet his supporters would ignore it and turn to violence. They away from the rule and law and embrace rule of violent oppression. All for the sake of a man who betrayed their trust.

What should we even think about people who would do that ?
You don't get it either.

But I think know why.
Trump is not our God.

We don't pray to him.

Libs on the other hand tend to replace religion with their ideology.

SB that's why you don't get it

Spamature

President
You don't get it either.

But I think know why.
Trump is not our God.

We don't pray to him.

Libs on the other hand tend to replace religion with their ideology.

SB that's why you don't get it
But I am asking you to justify what you propose. Taking up arms against the rule of law for a man who betrayed you ?

That has nothing to do with the actions of liberals.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
But I am asking you to justify what you propose. Taking up arms against the rule of law for a man who betrayed you ?

That has nothing to do with the actions of liberals.
No son.

If arms are taken up ... Trump has nothing to do with it.

The liberal global progressives and the establishment GOP created the environment that allowed Trump to be elected.

The Progressives and the establishment GOP will not regain power.

I cant explain it any clearer.

SB

Spamature

President
No son.

If arms are taken up ... Trump has nothing to do with it.

The liberal global progressives and the establishment GOP created the environment that allowed Trump to be elected.

The Progressives and the establishment GOP will not regain power.

I cant explain it any clearer.

SB
You said in your top post it would happen because Trump was ousted. So I don't see how it could have nothing to do with him.,