• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For the sake of conversation.....

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Don't be so hard on (no pun intended) yourself. Oh wait. Yes you're right, your problem is more embarrassing.
I disagree, you claimed Hillary will win. I said I think Trump will win. You came out looking like an idiot. That's as embarrassing as farting in church.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Made a zero on that one hoss.

The best part of this thread is it is demonstrating the divide.

We are divided and the position of the "Trump" movement is not grasped by those opposed to it.

I see an apple and you see a cat.

It is quite fascinating.

SB
I see an azzhole in the White House and I have no idea what you see.

C

Capitalist

Let's pretend that Trump and his administration is proven to be guilty of everything that the left has accused him of...

Does the left think that upon Trumps public hanging that all of the Trump supporters will then become liberal progressives?

The answer is no.

They will become Even more angry and armed and willing to resort to violence.

SB
Be careful what you wish for
I've said it before. It deserves repeating. It's like the fight between Obiwan and Prog Vader:

If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Jen

Senator
Damn
Never mind.

You guys are truly just plain stupid.

But it isn't your fault you have been subjected to an education designed for people with iqs less than 85.

SB
Yes.
That's exactly it...................'cept you got the IQ part wrong. Less than 70. I'm pretty sure.;)

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Some of the latest vote analysis shows that Hillary may have received as much as 25 million illegal votes. They also estimate that 50 million votes were set up for illegal use.
The Dem's have been caught registering dead people, using Porto Rico paperwork to register false people, all this on top of their regular cheating.
It is no wonder the Libs fight every attempt to make voting a real fareprocess.
Judicial Watch has filed to make California clean up the voter roles in 11 of their high population counties. They have more people registered to vote than people living in the counties. The same for many states, lets hope this all gets worked out before the next election.
Without the illegal votes the Democrats would never win an election.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Some of the latest vote analysis shows that Hillary may have received as much as 25 million illegal votes. They also estimate that 50 million votes were set up for illegal use.
The Dem's have been caught registering dead people, using Porto Rico paperwork to register false people, all this on top of their regular cheating.
It is no wonder the Libs fight every attempt to make voting a real fareprocess.
Judicial Watch has filed to make California clean up the voter roles in 11 of their high population counties. They have more people registered to vote than people living in the counties. The same for many states, lets hope this all gets worked out before the next election.
Without the illegal votes the Democrats would never win an election.
and the Dead