• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For those of you that think that Republicans are not inherently racist...

Colorforms

Senator
Please. You have Trump cultists going out and shooting up synagogues. Trump labeling as “fine people” those marching with torches at night chanting Nazi slogans.

Wake the hell up. Shake off your brainwashing. Be a patriot.
LOL Trump cultists. You wish they were Trump cultists, at least then you can feign your faux outrage after your military wing gets caught attacking people who they don't agree with.

Anything to try and excuse the fascist tactics your side embraces.

voyager

4Q2247365
The repubicans are in your face about it and the democraps pretend they care about the oppressed.

Spamature

President
Democrats created the KKK and opposed civil rights reform, they are currently discriminating against whites and Asians, and they have anti-Semites in positions of power, but it's republicans who are inherently racist.

I don't think I have every met a leftist whose beliefs weren't 180 deg from the truth. :)
Winger dodge 2.
Remember back when ?

Spamature

President
Let’s follow the logic here: if you can point out a couple of examples of Republicans that are racist, you proved that ONLY Republicans are racist??

Absurdum is your choice of reductio eh?
Winger dodge 3
Evidence doesn't prove anything.

Colorforms

Senator
What does the party's position 160 yrs ago have to do with the party today ?
The party's position hasn't changed in the least. First is was physical slavery, now it's institutional slavery. And if a slave dares to get out of line, they are attacked mercilessly. Democrats thought that blacks were animals who couldn't survive on their own, and today they still think that way.

Leftists are the most disgustingly racist people on the planet. :)

Spamature

President
The party's position hasn't changed in the least. First is was physical slavery, now it's institutional slavery. And if a slave dares to get out of line, they are attacked mercilessly. Democrats thought that blacks were animals who couldn't survive on their own, and today they still think that way.

Leftists are the most disgustingly racist people on the planet. :)
Is that why the Democrats elected a black president and the number blacks of the congress is equal to the black population ? We just discussed yesterday that the GOP lost half of its entire black membership in congress when just ONE Republican member decided to retire.

Also its two Republicans on tape in this thread actually calling blacks animals and worse and how seeing their empowerment in the UN angered and disgusted them.

The thing is the very opposite of what you just said.

Now let's see if you are brave enough to admit it.

Colorforms

Senator
Is that why the Democrats elected a black president and the number blacks of the congress is equal to the black population ? We just discussed yesterday that the GOP lost half of its entire black membership in congress when just ONE Republican member decided to retire.

Also its two Republicans on tape in this thread actually calling blacks animals and worse and how seeing their empowerment in the UN angered and disgusted them.

The thing is the very opposite of what you just said.

Now let's see if you are brave enough to admit it.
Democrats elected a black president? Last I checked, it was Americans who elect presidents, not just one party. But, oh well, I can't help that you don't know how things work.

So if things are so different from what I said, why is the black community in virtually every democrat run city poor and inner city schools so bad?

Fins

Fray Terror
You can always tell when it’s the first of the month and the troll has had his internet turned back on.

Spamature

President
Democrats elected a black president? Last I checked, it was Americans who elect presidents, not just one party. But, oh well, I can't help that you don't know how things work.

So if things are so different from what I said, why is the black community in virtually every democrat run city poor and inner city schools so bad?
All Americans did not elect a black president. 40 percent voted against electing a black president. They are called Republicans as you might recall and they voted for the guy who they had not tarnished as a secret Muslim who was plotting to take down America. You really must be joking by trying to claim Republicans had anything to do with it.

Colorforms

Senator
All Americans did not elect a black president. 40 percent voted against electing a black president. They are called Republicans as you might recall and they voted for the guy who they had not tarnished as a secret Muslim who was plotting to take down America. You really must be joking by trying to claim Republicans had anything to do with it.
Did I say "All Americans"? I'm quite sure that not all democrats "elected" Obama either, but I have enough reading comprehension and I am honest enough not to use the eccentricities of the English language as a "get out of subject free" card.

And just so that you know, the only way that Obama could have won is with republican help. I sure as hell didn't vote for him, but then I knew he was a lying incompetent from day 1.