• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For those of you that think that Republicans are not inherently racist...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Here former REPUBLICAN Presidents Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon discussing the votes of several African delegates to the UN caught on one of the many Nixon tapes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=z7GLJsclRi8

Here's his daughter talking about it:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/455819-reagans-daughter-there-is-no-defense-for-fathers-monkey-remarks

Face it folks, you can't spell RACIST without the (R). The Republican party has EMBRACED racism since Barry Goldwater.
One monkey comment a racist does not make. Only stupid people can think that.

From your link
Davis wrote that she never heard Reagan say anything comparable in her presence, recounting his refusal as governor of California to accept a membership in a whites-only Los Angeles country club as well as an incident in which, as a college football player, he refused to stay at a hotel where the black players were turned away.
You also have this.
“I can tell you all these things, and more, but it doesn’t remove the knife cut of the words I heard him say on that tape. That wound will stay with me forever. But I believe, if my father had, years after the fact, heard that tape, he would have asked for forgiveness,” Davis wrote
If Reagan asked for forgiveness I would have been disappointed in the man. An apology would be a different thing but Davis is clearly a retard.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Here former REPUBLICAN Presidents Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon discussing the votes of several African delegates to the UN caught on one of the many Nixon tapes.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/455819-reagans-daughter-there-is-no-defense-for-fathers-monkey-remarks

Face it folks, you can't spell RACIST without the (R). The Republican party has EMBRACED racism since Barry Goldwater.
democrats have a long long history being racist
Hillary Clinton bragged about being a proud goldwater girl.

Colorforms

Senator

Democrats created the KKK and opposed civil rights reform, they are currently discriminating against whites and Asians, and they have anti-Semites in positions of power, but it's republicans who are inherently racist.

I don't think I have every met a leftist whose beliefs weren't 180 deg from the truth. :)

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Democrats created the KKK and opposed civil rights reform, they are currently discriminating against whites and Asians, and they have anti-Semites in positions of power, but it's republicans who are inherently racist.

I don't think I have every met a leftist whose beliefs weren't 180 deg from the truth. :)
but....but....but....but....but.... Democrats created the KKK --- yeah 150 YEARS AGO

JFK and LBJ pushed through the civil rights legislation. Modern days republicans refused to extend it.

Oh Nixon was an anti-Semite. Just listen to him and the right Reverend Billy Graham -

And yes the (D) did have a bunch of racists back in the day. They kicked them out and that's why every single one of those racist states votes (R) today.

You can't spell RACIST without the (R).

Colorforms

Senator
but....but....but....but....but.... Democrats created the KKK --- yeah 150 YEARS AGO

JFK and LBJ pushed through the civil rights legislation. Modern days republicans refused to extend it.

Oh Nixon was an anti-Semite. Just listen to him and the right Reverend Billy Graham -

And yes the (D) did have a bunch of racists back in the day. They kicked them out and that's why every single one of those racist states votes (R) today.

What do you mean modern day republicans refuse to extend it? Did someone end AA and no one reported it? What exactly is anyone refusing to extend?

JFK and LBJ pushed through civil rights legislation with the opposition of democrats. It wasn't republicans filibustering the civil rights act. And speaking of which, not one democrat lost their position over it. In fact, Byrd, a former grand kleegle with the KKK, kept his senate seat until he died.

Bugsy McGurk

President

FYI, this is 2019.

Join us, and learn about the conditions that surround us.

D

Deleted member 21794

Funny how you engage in the same discrimination you are claiming you oppose.

One monkey comment a racist does not make. ..
Nah, referring to blacks as monkeys is pretty damn racist ... that's open shut there pahtNah

So lets look at RayGuns deeds not just his words.
  • Began his 1980 presidential campaign in Philadelphia, Miss., near the site where three civil rights workers were murdered in 1964.
  • Fired U.S. Commission on Civil Rights members who were critical of his civil rights policies, including his strong opposition to affirmative action programs. One of the commissioners, Mary Frances Berry, who now chairs the Commission, recalls that the judge who overturned the dismissal did so because “you can’t fire a watchdog for biting.”
  • Sought to limit and gut the Voting Rights Act.
  • Even as the majority of the American people came to oppose South Africa’s racist repression, Reagan stood by his friend. Pushed by black leaders and organizations, Congress passed sanctions against South Africa. Reagan, on the wrong side of history, vetoed the bill. Congress, to Reagan’s shame, overrode the veto.
So yeah,

Those deeds followed by his words = RayGun was a racist

Nostra

Governor

Dimwingers FILIBUSTERED the Civial Rights Act.

Oops!

Dino

Russian Asset

Let’s follow the logic here: if you can point out a couple of examples of Republicans that are racist, you proved that ONLY Republicans are racist??

Absurdum is your choice of reductio eh?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You mean like the Antisemitism and discrimination I brought up earlier?

I know the conditions that surround left wing fascists. Your side makes sure of it :)
Please. You have Trump cultists going out and shooting up synagogues. Trump labeling as “fine people” those marching with torches at night chanting Nazi slogans.

Wake the hell up. Shake off your brainwashing. Be a patriot.

D

Deleted member 21794

Which party had a Grand Kleagle of the KKK serving in the Senate until 2010?
The same party that founded the KKK. The same party's whose president said he'd have them n1gg3rs voting for them for 200 years. The same party that put Americans into internment camps because of their ethnicity.

Bill maher has called trump an orangutan and when bush was prez every liberal on the internet called him a chimp. Why was that ok with you libs.? THINK