• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For years we have heard how blacks are discriminated against horribly in this country.

From Anonymous

For years we have heard howblacks are discriminated against horribly in this country.

How much more equal do they need?
Would you like to compare? Here I'll go first.

NAACP, United Negro College Fund, BET, BET awards, Affirmative Action, Ebony magazine, American Association of Blacks in Energy, Association of Black Psychiatrists, National Association of Black Accountants, National Association of Black Hotel Owners, National Association of Black Journalists, National Black Business Council, National Black chamber of Commerce, National Black Nurses Association, National Black MBA Association, National Council of Negro Women, National Society of Black Engineers, Organization of Black Designers, National Black justice Coalition, African American Speaker Bureau, African american Planning Commission, Black Culinarians Alliance, Blacks in Government, Ms Black USA, Black congressional Caucus.

I could go on. But if even ONE of those replaced black with white you folks would be screaming racism at the top of your lungs.

Now it's your turn. Let's see all the overtly white organizations that are thought of as being acceptable.

Don't worry. I'll wait.

I challenge anyone to provide me an example of where it’s LEGAL to discriminate against black people. I challenge anyone to provide me one example of government sponsored discrimination against black people that exists today. Because I can provide multiple examples of government sponsored discrimination against whites.

They talk about equality. When in reality they don’t want equality. They want inequality in their favor.

protectionist

Governor
From Anonymous

For years we have heard howblacks are discriminated against horribly in this country.

How much more equal do they need?
Would you like to compare? Here I'll go first.

NAACP, United Negro College Fund, BET, BET awards, Affirmative Action, Ebony magazine, American Association of Blacks in Energy, Association of Black Psychiatrists, National Association of Black Accountants, National Association of Black Hotel Owners, National Association of Black Journalists, National Black Business Council, National Black chamber of Commerce, National Black Nurses Association, National Black MBA Association, National Council of Negro Women, National Society of Black Engineers, Organization of Black Designers, National Black justice Coalition, African American Speaker Bureau, African american Planning Commission, Black Culinarians Alliance, Blacks in Government, Ms Black USA, Black congressional Caucus.

I could go on. But if even ONE of those replaced black with white you folks would be screaming racism at the top of your lungs.

Now it's your turn. Let's see all the overtly white organizations that are thought of as being acceptable.

Don't worry. I'll wait.

I challenge anyone to provide me an example of where it’s LEGAL to discriminate against black people. I challenge anyone to provide me one example of government sponsored discrimination against black people that exists today. Because I can provide multiple examples of government sponsored discrimination against whites.

They talk about equality. When in reality they don’t want equality. They want inequality in their favor.
Hit nail on head. Liberal hypocrites are not at all opposed to racial discrimination. Their support of Affirmative Action proves that. They are gung ho in favor of it, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries and whites are the victims.