• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Former DHS chief: Yup, the Kremlin interfered with our election

Bugsy McGurk

President
Looks like the only person who doesn't know that the Russians were behind the hackings, etc., is Donald Trump. Shucks, Sean Spicer couldn't even say yesterday if Trump thinks Russia did it.

No direct evidence yet that Russia actually rigged the ballot counts through their hacks into state electoral systems.

If that holds true, the Kremlin "only" indirectly picked our current president.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/338702-former-dhs-sec-johnson-dhss-initial-response-to-dnc-hack-was-not?amp

S

Sickofleft

You are certainly hoping and praying that is why Trump won....but wishing does not make it so.

S

Sickofleft

Is it your view that Russia's hacking of Dem emails systems and their anti-Hillary fake news campaigns had no effect on votes cast?
No I don't think the hacking had an effect on votes cast. I think Hillary's campaigns response to the hacking had an effect.

For example, when North Korea hacked SONY pictures because they made a film making fun of the dear leader, you did not hear SONY executives when asked about the information that was released to the public start babbling incoherently about North Korea. They addressed the information, apologized to those that may have been offended.

Clinton's campaign? When asked about the information revealed would start babbling incoherently about the Russians. The most famous one of these instances, Donna Brazille was asked about leaking questions from CNN to the Clinton's during the primaries? Did she state it was a mistake? Did she state that I got carried away in my support for Hillary Clinton and I apologize to the Sanders campaign etc.?..........

Nope, she babbled incoherently about being a persecuted woman.............

People notice these things and they either did not show up or they voted for Trump.
Clinton lost because she was a terrible candidate and ran a campaign that befitted a terrible candidate. Any attempt to say otherwise is just pure unadulterated bullshit designed from a party that can't deal with losing.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21794

No proof?

You deny that Russia interefered in our election through their illegal hackings?
Can you document one single voter that changed their mind about voting for Hillary because her own words and those of her cronies were released to the public?

D

Deleted member 21794

All our intel agencies say so. You want them to expose their sources and methods because you trust the Kremlin more than our own government?
Translation: I have no evidence whatsoever. The best I can do is whine and squeal.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No I don't think the hacking had an effect on votes cast. I think Hillary's campaigns response to the hacking had an effect.

For example, when North Korea hacked SONY pictures because they made a film making fun of the dear leader, you did not hear SONY executives when asked about the information that was released to the public start babbling incoherently about North Korea. They addressed the information, apologized to those that may have been offended.

Clinton's campaign? When asked about the information revealed would start babbling incoherently about the Russians. The most famous one of these instances, Donna Brazille was asked about leaking questions from CNN to the Clinton's during the primaries? Did she state it was a mistake? Did she state that I got carried away in my support for Hillary Clinton and I apologize to the Sanders campaign etc.?..........

Nope, she babbled incoherently about being a persecuted woman.............

People notice these things and they either did not show up or they voted for Trump.
Clinton lost because she was a terrible candidate and ran a campaign that befitted a terrible candidate. Any attempt to say otherwise is just pure unadulterated bullshit designed from a party that can deal with losing.
It's truly bizarre to blame the negative effect of the hackings on Hillary's vote count on Hillary, but you acknowledge that the hackings had an effect on the race.

So, you're correct for the wrong reason.

S

Sickofleft

It's truly bizarre to blame the negative effect of the hackings on Hillary's vote count on Hillary, but you acknowledge that the hackings had an effect on the race.

So, you're correct for the wrong reason.
You don't get it, perhaps find someone to explain it to you.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Translation: I have no evidence whatsoever. The best I can do is whine and squeal.
Re-translation: Yep. We need to deny the Russian interference to boost Trump and the Kremlin, so we demand that our intel agencies reveal their sources and methods, which we know they can't do. Patriots annoy the hell out of us.

S

Sickofleft

Oh, I got it alright. You admitted that the Russian interference affected our election, in your typically bizarre way.
Did you work for Clinton's campaign? The reason I ask is that you babble incoherently about the Russians just as they did and have since losing.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Creative dodge, I'll give you that. But clearly obvious you still have no proof. Keep hacking, Welshy!
I don't have the proof. I have the sworn word of our nation's intel services. I believe them over the denials of Putin and Trump. You choose to disbelieve them and side with Putin and Trump. You must, to advance your cultism.