• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Four more cops down. Lefty's blood thirsty terrorism continues!

Spamature

President
Evidence that it was nazis backed by Russian trolls colluding with Trump? You said those types of accusations need no evidence. Now you demand it? That mind of yours following Joe's into the senile abyss?

:D
Can you show me evidence I ever said that it was nazi backed by Russian troll colluding with Trump ?

I mean we both know about your lynching photo post. So there was way you could deny that. And I apologize if I made you cry by trying to get you to admit to what seem to me to be a fetish of yours.

But there is no need to start making up lies on comments that I didn't make in lieu of presenting actual evidence of your own claims.

Mick

The Right is always right
Can you show me evidence I ever said that it was nazi backed by Russian troll colluding with Trump ? Y
Every accusation you've ever made about Trump. You name it.

I mean we both know about your lynching photo post. So there was way you could deny that.
Still lying and making racist accusations? I've never made a "lynching photo post". Ever. Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
Every accusation you've ever made about Trump. You name it.

Still lying and making racist accusations? I've never made a "lynching photo post". Ever. Edited
I always show evidence. So let's see you cough some up here.
Also are you claiming that I am lying about the photo you posted. Because I am sure I can go back and find it. So do your really want to stick with that lie ?

Jen

Senator
With Trump's lack of leadership you may be right.

If we get a real leader, Biden, I think it will get better not worse.
You have to dig deep to find any leadership skills within Biden. He does have some pimping skills with black people........ the ones who vote for him and are still black because of their vote.

FakeName

Governor

In New York City alone 2,000 looters and rioters have been arrested over a 5 day period. Many others got away.....and these arrests didn't even put a dent in the carnage as it continues. And this is just ONE location.

Like I said, facts do matter. Left wing lies, propaganda, and wring do not.
And we're all those arrested doing something wrong, hardly, and what is the total number of protesters? What is the RATE of bad actors to legit protesters?

Mick

Also are you claiming that I am lying about the photo you posted. Because I am sure I can go back and find it. So do your really want to stick with that lie ?
Absolutely. Bring it on. No more posts on this lie from you until you back it.

Mick

And we're all those arrested doing something wrong, hardly, and what is the total number of protesters? What is the RATE of bad actors to legit protesters?
5,600 have been arrested nationwide now. It's not made a dent. Face it. You lied on this forum again and are being held to account.

FakeName

Governor
5,600 have been arrested nationwide now. It's not made a dent. Face it. You lied on this forum again and are being held to account.
5,600 out of how many?

And how.many arrests were for real crimes?

like these?

Protesters taken into custody while trying to cross West Dallas bridge
"Dallas city leaders say nearly 700 people were detained on the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge during Monday night's protest. Then they were released."

Trying to cross a bridge.....oh the horror!

lol. you can't back your point.

No surprise.

Mick

5,600 out of how many?

And how.many arrests were for real crimes?

like these?

"Dallas city leaders say nearly 700 people were detained on the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge during Monday night's protest. Then they were released."

lol. you can't back your point.

No surprise.
You think they have the ability to detain 700 people at once? ROFL! Virtually all these people were cited. You think they were arrested for kicks and giggles? Think for once, man. Just try.

And the number of criminals far exceeds 5,600 as evidenced that it hasn't slowed it down. Not the "few" you desperately tried to spew in embarrassment of your ilk.

FakeName

Governor
You think they have the ability to detain 700 people at once? ROFL! Virtually all these people were cited. You think they were arrested for kicks and giggles? Think for once, man. Just try.

And the number of criminals far exceeds 5,600 as evidenced that it hasn't slowed it down. Not the "few" you desperately tried to spew in embarrassment of your ilk.
No they were detained, driven down town, and released in front of the courthouse. And they were not cited.

Try reading.

and yes it is a tiny fraction of those protesting.

You have utterly failed to back up your point.

Days

Commentator
I disagree. All humans are not the same. There are Hitlers, Ghandi’s and may levels in between the two.
Rose colored glasses. Hitler was a soldier, Ghandi was a lawyer... more of the same... when they become politicians, they become cogs in a giant machine; point me out a politician who wants to serve the public more than self and I will show you someone that will get weeded out. If you want to make it with our leaders, you have to play ball. If you last in the system, you become corrupted. If you rise to the top, you become super corrupt. power corrupts. Absolute power, absolutely corrupts. There is nothing there but a big swamp, only swamp creatures apply, and only those who play their parts get to stay in the show.

Mick

No they were detained, driven down town, and released in front of the courthouse. And they were not cited.
Here we go again. You're lying. The DA said there will absolutely be charges. It will be case by case. Due to the excessive number some will undoubtedly walk.

Try reading.

and yes it is a tiny fraction of those protesting.
No, the number of arrests continues to skyrocket into the tens of thousands. The property damages into the millions. Hundreds of cities affected. That is not a "few". Police officers are far more at risk at getting shot by a black suspect than vice versa. You are going to get called out for posting false narratives.

FakeName

Governor
Here we go again. You're lying. The DA said there will absolutely be charges. It will be case by case. Due to the excessive number some will undoubtedly walk.

Try reading.

No, the number of arrests continues to skyrocket into the tens of thousands. The property damages into the millions. Hundreds of cities affected. That is not a "few". Police officers are far more at risk at getting shot by a black suspect than vice versa. You are going to get called out for posting false narratives.
Lol. You said they were not detained just cited.

They were detained, cuffed, placed in vans, moved down town, and released without being cited.

Now you backpedal and say the DA says he might charge them someday. lol

What horrible crime did they comit?

They crossed a bridge.

Oh the horror!

You have failed completely to back up your point.

EatTheRich

President
I don't know how it will end until all police are either dead or have quit the force. Governors won't call in the National Guard in some states. Those states will have bloody anarchy. And they will find a way to blame Trump.... even though it is the fault of the lame governor and the anarchists.

Maybe it is time for the red states in the "fly over" area to leave the nation. The East and West Coasts are going to be Communist soon. I don't want to live in a Communist country. So.... let those who want that.........be there. They have choices now. Maybe not so much later.
People will be far safer if the NG is not called out.

How are the red states going to leave the nation? They are ridiculously economically dependent on the far more productive coastal states.

Jen

Senator
Why would you say that?

Because the people he is talking to aren't white?

Nope he is just a good man and a good leader.
Because he has been part of government for 40 + years and black people are still down and out......... So he's lying to them yet again and saying that he will help. NO he won't. He is just pimping for their vote.

And oh by the way..........if you will look at the records of Trump's presidency up until the Democrats started with the Covid thing, Trump actually was ...........still will.......help black people have better lives.

And THAT is why I say Biden is pimping.........because that's exactly what he is doing.
He is a corrupt man and a terrible leader and senile on top of that.

FakeName

Governor
And oh by the way..........if you will look at the records of Trump's presidency up until the Democrats started with the Covid thing, Trump actually was ...........still will.......help black people have better lives.

And THAT is why I say Biden is pimping.........because that's exactly what he is doing.
He is a corrupt man and a terrible leader and senile on top of that.
Biden had been a senator, vice pres. etc. He did good things but no he didn't fix everything. If you think a senator or vice president could fix all that you Are mistaken.

As for your claim about Trump and black people............They disagree.

Biden wasn't pimping......He is a nice man and a good leader.

Sad you do t recognize it.

Mick

Lol. You said they were not detained just cited.

They were detained, cuffed, placed in vans, moved down town, and released without being cited.

Now you backpedal and say the DA says he might charge them someday. lol

What horrible crime did they comit?

They crossed a bridge.

Oh the horror!

You have failed completely to back up your point.
They broke curfew and blocked traffic when officers gave them a stand down. Yes, many will be facing charges for that. There are hundreds of cities on fire, vandalized, looted. Dozens of cops injured, some dead, others critically. All due to a large, disgruntled criminal base living on a lie.

You know this so why keep lying about it? This is not "a few". 5,600 hundred arrests, tens of thousands more that have gone free, hundreds of cities. Death, mayhem, destruction. That's your ilk. Be proud.