• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FOX has been right all along, which is one of the reasons

llovejim

Current Champion
Goofy Godwinian Gotcha Gang

The print media are even worse. They think they are the Churchills of our time, but not only is it self-deluding to think they are warning us against a Hitler-type, but Sir Winston could magnificently out-write and out-wit these pompously scribbling eunuchs. The only candle they could hold to him is the one needed to make a bonfire out of their 'zines.
wow, you really told them!! you are no winston churchill!! pompously scribbling eunuchs? because everything they wrote about how corrupt trump and his cronies are turned out to be exactly right? Why do you write such arcane, pretentious blather trying to defend the indefensible? who has been trying to hold a candle to Winston Churchill?

llovejim

Current Champion
I do wish that Fox hadn't gotten rid of a few stellar people. Eric Bolling is one that I miss. And I wish Fox hadn't brought on some real losers. Donna Brazile and Marie Harff are two such people.

I am more selective in my Fox viewing than I once was since there are some open Never Trumpers there...... Shep Smith, for example.

Fox is still the most honest news source I have found even though I rarely watch it these days.
Bolling? you liked Bolling? let me guess, the main gripe you have about Hitler is he was a bit too liberal....you are a neo maxi-zoom dweebie. whatever that means. you are one of the dumbest of all the trump stooges here. congratulations!!

llovejim

Current Champion
The World According to Gurk

Are you saying that BM's username is derived from bugger?
what grade are you two little fellers in, 4th or 5th? i remember that is when a lot of grade school boys used to make a lot of Cuomo jokes and dick jokes and the like and then giggle like little girls on the merry go round. does your mom know you are fooling around on her computer?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
learn to read. it was based on real info, real examples of collusion, real examples of obstruction of justice, real examples of 101 documented meetings with known Russian agents connected to Putin, real examples of most of those meetings being lied about by trump and his associates, and real examples all through out the Mueller Report of what a lying, dishonest, blowhard, creepy, corrupt piece of crap trump is and most of his closest cronies.
I'm not the one who keeps misreading posts like, say, you do. In fact, none of that exists, other than in the fevered minds of the #resistance crowd. There was no "collusion." The "meetings with known Russian agents" were not "illegal." The "lies" about theses meetings were mere "misremembrances" about details as nobody got indicted for any of these meetings. You guys are quite deranged, actually, to be clinging to the "collusion" narrative after being embarrassed the way you have by the facts that have come out of the Mueller investigation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm not the one who keeps misreading posts like, say, you do. In fact, none of that exists, other than in the fevered minds of the #resistance crowd. There was no "collusion." The "meetings with known Russian agents" were not "illegal." The "lies" about theses meetings were mere "misremembrances" about details as nobody got indicted for any of these meetings. You guys are quite deranged, actually, to be clinging to the "collusion" narrative after being embarrassed the way you have by the facts that have come out of the Mueller investigation.
The meetings with representatives of the Russian government were indeed collusion. Whether or not they were conspiracy is what determines if they were criminal.

Jen

Senator
Some Lefties here (maybe most) are just retarded, @Raoul_Luke . They will never understand or admit that they were wrong.

There is no point in even reading their posts. Learn their avatar and scroll on by............that's what I do.

Jen

Senator
Easily triggered... child’s play, which is what we’re dealing with here.

Spoiled, self-centered, selfish, stupid and immature brats.
I have lot patience with their stupidity. I once thought there might be a brain or two among them.........I was wrong.............there's not.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have lot patience with their stupidity. I once thought there might be a brain or two among them.........I was wrong.............there's not.
what you don't like is anyone with an opinion different from yours.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Easily triggered... child’s play, which is what we’re dealing with here.

Spoiled, self-centered, selfish, stupid and immature brats.
your way of avoiding the hard work of actually finding facts to back you up...just call those of us names if we disagree with you.

Jen

Senator
your way of avoiding the hard work of actually finding facts to back you up...just call those of us names if we disagree with you.
You can disagree with us all you like..................it's your childish way of doing that that gets you called names.

And oh by the way................we ARE the ones with the facts backing us up. YOU have nothing and have resorted to the childish tantrums mentioned above.

Jen

Senator
what you don't like is anyone with an opinion different from yours.
I don't care about anyone's opinion...........what I dislike is rudeness and crudeness and liars.............. does any of that seem familiar regarding you and your friends? It should.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't care about anyone's opinion...........what I dislike is rudeness and crudeness and liars.............. does any of that seem familiar regarding you and your friends? It should.
find a post of mine where I was rude to you.