• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox host to Trump: ‘Fake news media’ isn’t the issue, it’s you

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Amen to that... That's Trump, anything that puts him in a bad light is considered by him to be fake news. What a childish man we have for president.

Fox News host Neil Cavuto on Tuesday hit President Trump for his criticism of media outlets' coverage of his Twitter habits.

"Mr. President, it's not the fake news media that's your problem," he said on Fox. "It's you. It's not just your tweeting, it's your scapegoating. It's your refusal to see that sometimes you're the one who's feeding your own beast and acting beastly with your own guys.

"Look at the critiques you're now hearing from usually friendly and supportive allies as sort of like an intervention. Because firing off these angry missives and tweets risks your political discussion."

Trump earlier Tuesday attacked the media, arguing reporters "hate" his use of Twitter to reach Americans.

"The FAKE MSM is working so hard trying to get me not to use Social Media," he tweeted. "They hate that I can get the honest and unfiltered message out."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-host-to-trump-‘fake-news-media’-isn’t-the-issue-it’s-you/ar-BBCbZHX?li=BBnb7Kz

"Sorry folks, but if I would have relied on the Fake News of CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, washpost or nytimes, I would have had ZERO chance winning WH," Trump added in a separate tweet.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Amen to that... That's Trump, anything that puts him in a bad light is considered by him to be fake news. What a childish man we have for president.

Fox News host Neil Cavuto on Tuesday hit President Trump for his criticism of media outlets' coverage of his Twitter habits.

"Mr. President, it's not the fake news media that's your problem," he said on Fox. "It's you. It's not just your tweeting, it's your scapegoating. It's your refusal to see that sometimes you're the one who's feeding your own beast and acting beastly with your own guys.

"Look at the critiques you're now hearing from usually friendly and supportive allies as sort of like an intervention. Because firing off these angry missives and tweets risks your political discussion."

Trump earlier Tuesday attacked the media, arguing reporters "hate" his use of Twitter to reach Americans.

"The FAKE MSM is working so hard trying to get me not to use Social Media," he tweeted. "They hate that I can get the honest and unfiltered message out."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-host-to-trump-‘fake-news-media’-isn’t-the-issue-it’s-you/ar-BBCbZHX?li=BBnb7Kz

"Sorry folks, but if I would have relied on the Fake News of CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, washpost or nytimes, I would have had ZERO chance winning WH," Trump added in a separate tweet.
It's fake news 24/7 it's been that way since the shock of them losing in 2016.
Why doesn't the media do its job and report it instead of creating it or outright lying.
When is the media going to apologize for lying about Trmp and the prostitutes pissing in the beds in Russia?
No the problem is how the media colluded with the Democrats for all of obamas 8 years.
The media can burn in hell and will be so glad to see them go.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's fake news 24/7 it's been that way since the shock of them losing in 2016.
Why doesn't the media do its job and report it instead of creating it or outright lying.
When is the media going to apologize for lying about Trmp and the prostitutes pissing in the beds in Russia?
No the problem is how the media colluded with the Democrats for all of obamas 8 years.
The media can burn in hell and will be so glad to see them go.
Don't blame the media for Trump's unhinged behavior. He brings it on himself.