• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News Chris Wallace warns viewers that Trump crossed the line in latest attack on media.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Lol. Crazy John McCain is getting a lot of love from the progs these days. You guys should run him for president in 2020.
"Crazy" John McCain was a war hero while fat assed Trump opted out of serving because he had a heel spur...although he can't remember which heel.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Right....I guess those 9,000 people at his rally in Florida all hate him too! Lol!
Why is it so hard to believe there are 9000 idiots who like him. This country is full of anti-American IDIOTS.
I don't believe you're fixing to graduate college, your Ebonic post proves that to be a fact and 'no one like' you...............

Robert Kennedy Jr disagrees with you and boy Θ may go to jail before his domestic terrorist he is leading:

http://yournewswire.com/district-attorney-obama-treason/
Hilarious!! Dawg posting about poor grammar.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why is it so hard to believe there are 9000 idiots who like him. This country is full of anti-American IDIOTS.

Hypocrisy-------whines Dawg post to her BS and whines of alerts while posting to and of Dawg

Go away lil' girl, come back when you grow up

appears you love Ebonics, libs sure post it majority of time........"phase" that ☻

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"Crazy" John McCain was a war hero while fat assed Trump opted out of serving because he had a heel spur...although he can't remember which heel.
So that's why you voted for McCain, wait, do you think readers have forgotten the insults you posted of Mac or the shit you posted about him back then?

Who exactly you think you're fooling lil' girl?

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2015/07/23/mccain-the-hero-nearly-sunk-an-aircraft-carrier-killed-134-sailors/

He's proving why other POWs called him "Song Bird"

He's proving to be a liberal

no wonder you now love McCain

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator

Ahhh.....and here's Nina, BUTTING in again & trying to start a fight. How's your day been going sweetie? :D

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I'm going to go with Rand Paul on this one:

No one is drawing up legislation to silence the press. Get back to us when they do...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Ahhh.....and here's Nina, BUTTING in again & trying to start a fight. How's your day been going sweetie? :D
LMAO....BUTTING IN? It's my thread so get your ass out of here and stop trying to start a fight. HERE'S CAROL!!!! Who is always a day late and a dollar short. Do you ever get anything right? And really Carol...I've been banned for calling someone something here than their PJ name...so you better watch your step. Oh...never mind. We've all noticed what happens to reports from the left.

Caroljo

Senator
LMAO....BUTTING IN? It's my thread so get your ass out of here and stop trying to start a fight. HERE'S CAROL!!!! Who is always a day late and a dollar short. Do you ever get anything right? And really Carol...I've been banned for calling someone something here than their PJ name...so you better watch your step. Oh...never mind. We've all noticed what happens to reports from the left.
So? I wasn't talking to you at the time. I don't care who's thread it is....you were butting in.

Also..."sweetie" is a term of endearment....not a NAME. Do you ever get anything right? Report all you want....you can shove your threats up your butt!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
So? I wasn't talking to you at the time. I don't care who's thread it is....you were butting in.

Also..."sweetie" is a term of endearment....not a NAME. Do you ever get anything right? Report all you want....you can shove your threats up your butt!
Reported

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
She isn't calling me "sweetie" as an endearment by any means. And besides that, the rule is not to call someone by anything other than their PJ name. But as we both know, our reports are ignored.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Posting of Moderation Rule #7