• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News Chris Wallace warns viewers that Trump crossed the line in latest attack on media.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She isn't calling me "sweetie" as an endearment by any means. And besides that, the rule is not to call someone by anything other than their PJ name. But as we both know, our reports are ignored.
what a cute couple
posting Report makes report null & void.........don't libs ever listed to what SW posted?

oh well, it got you out into it's arms of ♥

LMAO

worldlymrb

Revenge
Fake stream media crossed a bigger line boasting about assassinating Trump and quickly.

Fox News Chris Wallace warns viewers that Trump crossed the line in latest attack on media"

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator
what a cute couple
posting Report makes report null & void.........don't libs ever listed to what SW posted?

oh well, it got you out into it's arms of ♥

LMAO
Ya well.....they're smarter than us, so.......SW clearly gave the rules. I wouldn't have told them :). I don't know why saying "sweetie" to someone is considered name calling!! It's like saying my granddaughter is such a 'sweetie'....it's endearment! Some people just have a hard time understanding anything.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ya well.....they're smarter than us, so.......SW clearly gave the rules. I wouldn't have told them :). I don't know why saying "sweetie" to someone is considered name calling!! It's like saying my granddaughter is such a 'sweetie'....it's endearment! Some people just have a hard time understanding anything.
some people forget what they call others and play victim due to liberalism being a disease...............maybe Reported is code of where to meet at march ☻

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And crybullies. Finally a president calls the media out on their blatant dishonesty and the media and the media and leftists whine about it.

This is yet even more confirmation of the liberal media bias. And poor leftists, they're used to presidents accepting their dishonesty. Sorry, leftists. There's a new sheriff in town. The days of lying with impunity are OVER.

Suck it up, snowflakes.
The new sheriff is a dishonest POS. He throws his staff under the bus when he gets caught.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
"Crazy" John McCain was a war hero while fat assed Trump opted out of serving because he had a heel spur...although he can't remember which heel.
I'm not 100% convinced that McCain was a war hero, but if he was, he has spent that money. His betrayal of everything American, and support of the heathen Democrats, has relegated his worthless hide to the dust-bin of history. He's live too long and he needs to go off somewhere and set himself on fire.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
And to think, Trump wasn't bashing Fox...but most of the other media, but evidently Chris Wallace took offense when he called the press the "enemy of the people".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/19/fox-news-anchor-chris-wallace-warns-viewers-trump-crossed-the-line-in-latest-attack-on-media/?utm_term=.13633b05423f

Watch Fox News Sunday...Wallace said the same thing to Reince Priebus.

But PJ cons will uphold the blubbering idiot, Trump.
Chris Wallace is a part of the problem. He's part of the establishment media cartel. Of course he's wanting to protect his baby.

Meanwhile, FOX isn't nearly as conservative as CNN and the New York Times are radically liberal. It's not even close.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm not 100% convinced that McCain was a war hero, but if he was, he has spent that money. His betrayal of everything American, and support of the heathen Democrats, has relegated his worthless hide to the dust-bin of history. He's live too long and he needs to go off somewhere and set himself on fire.
Makes me think of Bergdahl

upload_2017-2-20_19-58-25.pngand why those POWs called him "Song Bird"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
McCain served and was a POW...You?....Served yourself a Double Cheeseburger with Fries at A&W....
While you didn't serve and has a diaper on you goat's ass..............Jack has a DD-214........you don't!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
BULLSHIT...Anyone here knows damn good and well you don't think of me as "sweetie". You were being sarcastic and we both know it. Why in hell would you compare me to your granddaughter? Stop lying or your nose will never stop growing. My name here isn't "Sweetie" or "Ninny" or anything else you and your kind have called me to be 'cute'. And yes, I will report you when you do that...it isn't a THREAT...it's a promise.