• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News Contributor Quits, Calls Network a ‘Propaganda Machine’

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The country needs more like this news contributor -- stoking the fears and instilling panic with misleading stories and lies are the mainstay of Fox News... The gullible fall for it hook, line and sinker. :rolleyes: Kudos to the guy on his departure.
===================
Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, an Army veteran and Fox News contributor, quit the network on Tuesday in an email to his colleagues, saying he was “ashamed” of working there.

As first reported by Buzzfeed News, Peters chose not to renew his contract after serving as a contributor for more than a decade, as he feels that, “Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers.”

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” he continued in the email obtained by Buzzfeed. “When primetime hosts — who have never served our country in any capacity — dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller — all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of ‘deep-state’ machinations — I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove.”

Related
Former Playboy Model Sues to Break Silence Over Trump Affair
Facebook Stock Slammed Over Controversy With Data Firm Tied to Trump Campaign, Loses $36

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/fox-news-ralph-peters-quits-1202731854/#article-comments

The country needs more like this news contributor -- stoking the fears and instilling panic with misleading stories and lies are the mainstay of Fox News... The gullible fall for it hook, line and sinker. :rolleyes: Kudos to the guy on his departure.
===================
Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, an Army veteran and Fox News contributor, quit the network on Tuesday in an email to his colleagues, saying he was “ashamed” of working there.

As first reported by Buzzfeed News, Peters chose not to renew his contract after serving as a contributor for more than a decade, as he feels that, “Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers.”

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” he continued in the email obtained by Buzzfeed. “When primetime hosts — who have never served our country in any capacity — dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller — all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of ‘deep-state’ machinations — I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove.”

Related
Former Playboy Model Sues to Break Silence Over Trump Affair
Facebook Stock Slammed Over Controversy With Data Firm Tied to Trump Campaign, Loses $36

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/fox-news-ralph-peters-quits-1202731854/#article-comments
Slurping Towards Gomorrah

He's following the gravy train dripping off MeAgain Rodham Kelly.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL........he also called Obama a "pussy"

so good to see libs now posting how truthful he is