• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News poll: 67% of Americans want ban on assault weapons

freyasman

Senator
Yes it is. Exactly. If you disagree specify what is different, what is not working ..... Hint. You can't just say you don't like the outcome. The process is working as designed. No one ever guaranteed you it would always work in your favor.
Making someone get a background check before a buying a firearm is an infringement.
Making someone get a license is an infringement.
Requiring someone to take a class or pass a test before bearing their arms is an infringement.

You already know all of this, you are simply being dishonest and attempting to bullshit your way past it..... don't waste my time with that shit.:cool:

FakeName

Governor
It means he was a civilian working for himself. it shut you the fvck up.
Omg you are melting down again.

Keep your "shut the [Unwelcome language removed] up to yourself", calm down and answer the question.

What does your point have to do with our discussion?

Do you actually think a civilian contractor who develops a SAM or an RPG system can buy one or take one home for personal use?

Lol.

They can't.

They would go to prison if they tried.

freyasman

Senator
@FakeName Do you have the slightest interest in an honest discussion, or do you intend to keep insisting that liars co-signing bullshit laws for crooks makes everything constitutional and legit?:rolleyes:

Because if you plan on sticking to that bullshit, then we're done, and you can fvck off back to where you came from and quit wasting my time.

freyasman

Senator

Keep your "shut the [Unwelcome language removed] up to yourself", calm down and answer the question.

Do you actually think a civilian contractor who develops a SAM or an RPG system can buy one or take one home for personal use?

Lol.

They can't.

If they built it, it's their's....... they don't have to buy it.

FakeName

Governor
Only because of unconstitutional laws.
But the laws are not unconstitutional.

Review.

We covered that already.

The laws were passed exactly according to the constitution and upheld by the supreme court, exactly according to the process set out in the constitution.

That makes them constitutional.

Perhaps you should read it, or take a civics class.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Lol.

They can't.

I know you're really tender and sensitive but nowhere in my comment showed I was melting little snowflake. You dodge and questioning the relevance of my point shows you lack the comprehension to be in this discussion so are you here just to troll?

freyasman

Senator
But the laws are not unconstitutional.

Review.

We covered that already.

The laws were passed exactly according to the constitution and upheld by the supreme court, exactly according to the process set out in the constitution.

That makes them constitutional.

Perhaps you should read it, or take a civics class.
So, that answers my question above. :rolleyes:

You can go now.

If you ever develop a sense of integrity, you can come back and try again...... but that doesn't seem too likely.:cool:

FakeName

Governor
@FakeName Do you have the slightest interest in an honest discussion, or do you intend to keep insisting that liars co-signing bullshit laws for crooks makes everything constitutional and legit?:rolleyes:

Because if you plan on sticking to that bullshit, then we're done, and you can fvck off back to where you came from and quit wasting my time.
What part of such laws was not done according to the constitution?

I realize you don't like them but you realize that doesn't make them unconstitutional right?

freyasman

Senator
What part of such laws was not done according to the constitution?

I realize you don't like them but you realize that doesn't make them unconstitutional right?
I told you not to bother me until you were willing to discuss things honestly.

Fvck off.

FakeName

Governor
So, that answers my question above. :rolleyes:

You can go now.

If you ever develop a sense of integrity, you can come back and try again...... but that doesn't seem too likely.:cool:
Man up and refute what i said if you can.

You can't. Because i am right. So you will avoid specifics and make it about me.. I get it..... But its weak.

FakeName

Governor
If they built it, it's their's....... they don't have to buy it.
Lol.

Nope. Not even close.

You have never done contract work obviously.

No they cannot take one home.

They can not even have the parts at home to build their own.

It would be illegal they would go to prison.