• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News poll: 67% of Americans want ban on assault weapons

freyasman

Senator
Sorry. I thought you realized how dopey your question was. Apparently not, so I’ll answer it.

If 2/3rds of Americans wanted all blacks (I will not repeat the vile racist word you used), the courts would then adjudicate whether fulfilling such a racist fantasy is constitutional. The courts would very likely strike down such a plan.
Dodging again....:D:p

You think Americans should give up their civil right to be armed if 2/3rds of the population wants them to, but you don't want to say how you feel about this civil right, Dodgeboy?:rolleyes:

It's okay, everybody knows you're nothing but a partisan hack anyway, you don't have to worry about appearing inconsistent or illogical..... go ahead and express yourself.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Dodging again....:D:p

You think Americans should give up their civil right to be armed if 2/3rds of the population wants them to, but you don't want to say how you feel about this civil right, Dodgeboy?:rolleyes:

It's okay, everybody knows you're nothing but a partisan hack anyway, you don't have to worry about appearing inconsistent or illogical..... go ahead and express yourself.
Dodge? Very lame. You know I answered your question directly.

Your rant suggests a new question - do I think there is a “civil right” to own people slaughtering devices. I do not. Indeed, the prior assault weapons ban was on the books for 10 years.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
People in HELL want ice water

progs are not taking away 2nd amendment

"We The People" will not allow it

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
67% support a ban on assault weapons. That's 2/3 of Americans.

86% of Democrats support a ban on assault weapons
46% of Republicans support a ban on assault weapons.

54% of Republican women support a ban on assault weapons.
53% in gun-owning households support an assault weapons ban.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Even if that's true, which I doubt, so what? Who cares what all these people want? o_O

Where the hell do you get off thinking you can tell me I can’t own a gun? I don’t care if every other gun owner on the planet went out and murdered somebody last night, I didn’t. So piss off.”

-Tamara Keel

If 2/3rds of all white people wanted to ship all black people back to Africa, would you sit there like a smug fucktard saying, "You heard 'em; get on them boats, niggers....."?
Yes or no?
Do you think "Tamara Keel" would care if one or more of the people killed happened to be her family members? Obviously, she's a hair brained Trump toady.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Counterfeit News Network, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Haven't you heard about the new Fox News poll? It was all over the news. I'm sure Donald threw a hissy fit and called Sean and Tucker to cry to them.

freyasman

Senator
Dodge? Very lame. You know I answered your question directly.

Your rant suggests a new question - do I think there is a “civil right” to own people slaughtering devices. I do not. Indeed, the prior assault weapons ban was on the books for 10 years.
There is.
And that ban was unconstitutional and wrong for that whole decade it was in effect.

freyasman

Senator
“a well regulated militia”

;-)
So?o_O

Why do you think that means the people's right may be infringed?

(Look I know that you're just plain stupid in addition to simply not wanting the Amendment to mean what it says, but this shit really ain't complicated, and your dishonesty and bad intent is made obvious when you attempt to make it so. And when we see what liars and thieves you are, it makes us even more certain that we should keep our guns, because shitty people like you will do literally anything to others...... anything at all. The people who fed jews into ovens, and worked political prisoners to death on the way to the gulags and rolled their corpses into the Road of Bones, and left mounds of skulls in the killing fields in SE Asia, were people just like you.:cool: We know who you are, and what you aspire to be...... and we're not going to let it happen to us.)

freyasman

Senator
67% support a ban on assault weapons. That's 2/3 of Americans.

86% of Democrats support a ban on assault weapons
46% of Republicans support a ban on assault weapons.

54% of Republican women support a ban on assault weapons.
53% in gun-owning households support an assault weapons ban.
I really don't believe that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So?o_O

Why do you think that means the people's right may be infringed?

(Look I know that you're just plain stupid in addition to simply not wanting the Amendment to mean what it says, but this shit really ain't complicated, and your dishonesty and bad intent is made obvious when you attempt to make it so. And when we see what liars and thieves you are, it makes us even more certain that we should keep our guns, because shitty people like you will do literally anything to others...... anything at all. The people who fed jews into ovens, and worked political prisoners to death on the way to the gulags and rolled their corpses into the Road of Bones, and left mounds of skulls in the killing fields in SE Asia, were people just like you.:cool: We know who you are, and what you aspire to be...... and we're not going to let it happen to us.)
It’s quite simple. The 2nd Amendment was drafted when we had “well regulated militias” to defend the nation against attack. We now have a well regulated military that does that.

Here’s a good piece about SCOTUS Justice Burger, a staunch conservative, describing your view as a “fraud”:

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/05/590920670/from-fraud-to-individual-right-where-does-the-supreme-court-stand-on-guns

Not that you would ever listen to reason.

freyasman

Senator
It’s quite simple. The 2nd Amendment was drafted when we had “well regulated militias” to defend the nation against attack. We now have a well regulated military that does that.

Here’s a good piece about SCOTUS Justice Burger, a staunch conservative, describing your view as a “fraud”:

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/05/590920670/from-fraud-to-individual-right-where-does-the-supreme-court-stand-on-guns

Not that you would ever listen to reason.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/2nd-amendment-history.124028/

Burger can go edited himself.

Last edited by a moderator: