• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News releases tape of Trump's "relationship" with Kim un. :)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Wash out your ears....turn up the volume...get your head out of your rear and be honest.
Denial is bliss, Trumpsters, but can you HONESTLY deny what he said?
Answer: Of course you can....What's honesty mean??

I realize that sometimes Trump's dentures slip and he slurs his words, but there's no slurring here. What a lying POS....even his toady's at Fox News seem to think it's funny.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Wash out your ears....turn up the volume...get your head out of your rear and be honest.
Denial is bliss, Trumpsters, but can you HONESTLY deny what he said?
Answer: Of course you can....What's honesty mean??

I realize that sometimes Trump's dentures slip and he slurs his words, but there's no slurring here. What a lying POS....even his toady's at Fox News seem to think it's funny.

Aren't any PJ cons....Trump toadies, going to weigh in on this? After all it's from FOX NEWS. Defend your Messiah, if you can.
There's plenty of reason for you to respond, defending him...
1. That wasn't Trump's voice...it was the same guy who was talking to Billy Bush on the Access Hollywood tapes.
2. Trump is a Christian...he wouldn't lie.
3. WSJ is a left wing rag.
4. He didn't understand the question.
5. He was born without the ability to tell the truth...it's not his fault.
6. His dementia is getting worse. Not his fault...it was inherited from his crooked Daddy.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Guess I'll keep bumping this until some well-meaning Trump Deplorable decides it's too toxic and deletes it.

Guess I'll keep bumping this until some well-meaning Trump Deplorable decides it's too toxic and deletes it.
He quite clearly and audibly says "I'd" probably have a good relationship.......

So in addition to lying you're hard of hearing too?

Not surprising.....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He quite clearly and audibly says "I'd" probably have a good relationship.......

Not surprising.....
OH MY GOD...you actually are trying to make anyone believe that?? That is a hoot.
But then I knew Trump apologists can make themselves believe anything they NEED to believe, no matter what evidence to the contrary they're shown.

OH MY GOD...you actually are trying to make anyone believe that?? That is a hoot.
But then I knew Trump apologists can make themselves believe anything they NEED to believe, no matter what evidence to the contrary they're shown.
All you have to do is clean the wax out of your ears and remove the rocks from your head and you can quite clearly hear what the man said.

Good luck!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Not surprising.....
BTW...IF anyone said I'd probably have a good relationship with Kim Jong un...he'd have had to add onto that sentence to make sense. i.e. I'd probably have a good relationship with Kim Jong un IF he'd get rid of all his nukes. LOLOL

You could say I'd probably die tomorrow...but you couldn't leave it at that for it to make sense. You'd have to add, IF I was poisoned, or IF someone shot me, or IF I fell out the window of the Trump Tower trying to get close to my Messiah.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
All you have to do is clean the wax out of your ears and remove the rocks from your head and you can quite clearly hear what the man said.

Good luck!
BULLSHIT. We both know better. Number 1...it wouldn't make sense. But then I get why you think that...Trump never makes sense.

BTW...IF anyone said I'd probably have a good relationship with Kim Jong un...he'd have had to add onto that sentence to make sense. i.e. I'd probably have a good relationship with Kim Jong un IF he'd get rid of all his nukes. LOLOL

You could say I'd probably die tomorrow...but you couldn't leave it at that for it to make sense. You'd have to add, IF I was poisoned, or IF someone shot me, or IF I fell out the window of the Trump Tower trying to get close to my Messiah.
WTF?

Trump said "I have a good relationship with Abe" did you hear that part? He didn't say "I'd PROBABLY have a good relationship with Abe" because that doesn't make sense as he obviously KNOWS he has a good relationship with Abe.

Trump doesn't know what kind of relationship he'd have with Un that's why he used the words "I'd probably" instead of "I have".

He hasn't met or talked to the man yet so why would he say "I probably" have a good relationship with KJU when he obviously doesn't know what kind of interaction they'd have?

Clear your mind and ears of partisan garbage and it will bequite clear what he said.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
WTF?

Trump said "I have a good relationship with Abe" did you hear that part? He didn't say "I'd PROBABLY have a good relationship with Abe" because that doesn't make sense as he obviously KNOWS he has a good relationship with Abe.

Trump doesn't know what kind of relationship he'd have with Un that's why he used the words "I'd probably" instead of "I have".

He hasn't met or talked to the man yet so why would he say "I probably" have a good relationship with KJU when he obviously doesn't know what kind of interaction they'd have?

Clear your mind and ears of partisan garbage and it will bequite clear what he said.
He hasn't said that he hasn't talked to Kim un....IN FACT he wouldn't answer the question after being ridiculed about saying they probably have a good relationship. "If he'd have said "I'D have a good relationship with Kim Jong un" why didn't he finish the sentence? It's an INCOMPLETE SENTENCE. I'd have a good relationship...WHY...WHEN....HOW??
"I probably have a good relationship with Kim un." Meaning he's not sure...but hopeful.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
WTF?

Yes...he KNOWS he has a relationship with Abe...He KNOWS he's Putin's c*ck holster, but he's not sure about Kim un so he said PROBABLY and if he said I would (I'd) have a good relationship he'd have had to state why in order to complete the thought/the sentence.

Caroljo

Senator
WTF?

Does your head hurt yet? Mine does! Wow.......

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Yes...he KNOWS he has a relationship with Abe...He KNOWS he's Putin's c*ck holster, but he's not sure about Kim un so he said PROBABLY and if he said I would (I'd) have a good relationship he'd have had to state why in order to complete the thought/the sentence.
Obviously you found your mistake....again.

LOLOLOL
You're so fun.....:D

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
This was REALLY stupid. I'm surprised she hasn't deleted the thread :rolleyes:
I haven't been on the computer all day. Keep your nose in your own business. WTH??
Just because you're here AND OTHER FORUMS running off your mouth all day it doesn't mean others don't have other things to do.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
This was REALLY stupid. I'm surprised she hasn't deleted the thread :rolleyes:
Again....HE DID NOT SAY I'D. If your ears are as clogged as your brain, you may hear that.
BUT...If he had said I'd have a good relationship....how does that make sense unless he finished that sentence by saying how he'd have a good relationship. You and Charcat must have gone to the same lame school.